What is the dumbest DB fan theory you have ever heard?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Re: What is the dumbest DB fan theory you have ever heard?

Post by Kunzait_83 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 am

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:54 pm[*]Dragon Ball invented intense stand-offs (so The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly just doesn't exist?! And even that was using tropes already established!)
I can confirm from years upon years of personal, firsthand experience that a significant chunk of this forum's userbase has never even HEARD OF The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly, or any of Sergio Leone's work, nor do they even know what Spaghetti Westerns are in the slightest or how they differ from traditional Westerns. I'm not in any way joking.

The the crux of the problem outlined throughout your entire post here stems significantly from the fact that a staggeringly large amount of Dragon Ball's 2000s and 2010s Western fanbase (along with that of much of broader anime fandom of this same period) has rarely to never experienced and does not know or care to anything about nearly ANY piece of media that isn't some form of popular children's merchandise-driven media. Overwhelmingly this encompasses almost entirely television cartoons, but there's some bits of live action and film mixed in there (Power Rangers, Pixar, MCU, etc).

If a given work isn't something aimed at very small children/families and isn't attached to a merchandising juggernaut of some kind, then a vast, VAST chunk of contemporary Dragon Ball, anime, and broader "geek media" culture does not care to show it the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity. This has been increasingly the case since at least the middle-ish 2000s or so, so probably for the past 15 or so years now roughly (give or take).

That really is a LOT of the crux of the problem here with the fanbase's complete and utter ahistorical lack of any media awareness that extends outside of children's escapist fantasy from maybe the past 20 to 30 years at most: on a broad contemporary nerd cultural level today, there is just almost ZERO regard for or interest in almost ANYTHING that isn't on a continuum with the likes of the Marvel films, Pokemon and other "action Shonen" merchandise megafranchises, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and other assorted "nostalgia" vehicles. For a gigantic number of people today, something like Toy Story is as close to a "high brow art film" as they ever get: not an exaggeration in the slightest. And an "old, classic film" for them is something along the lines of maybe Space Jam, the 1980s Transformers animated film, or the original Men in Black.

There's just been almost next to NOTHING in the way of personal/parental or broader cultural encouragement for intellectual or emotional engagement in works of media or art that are strictly, solely, and specifically for adult thinking and adult sensibilities within the lives of a broad chunk of the past generation or so. Not the ENTIRETY of the last generation mind you, not by any means 100% of it of course: but certainly within a significant enough of a slice of it to have a very real impact on the wider cultural discourse on art and media as a whole for throughout much of the past decade+ now.

For this chunk of the culture in the 2000s and 2010s (which again, encompasses not just most of modern Dragon Ball fandom and anime fandom today, but a vast swath of millennial "geek culture") they remain permanently "stuck" at more or less largely the same exact level of art and media interest, awareness, and engagement that they held as elementary school children arguing about Yu Gi Oh trading cards on the playground.

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:54 pmI want to believe people confused "invented" with "popularized in Western media" (since most of these things genuinely weren't well known in the West until Dragon Ball hit the mainstream)
That's... not even entirely the case really, unless we're solely defining "the West" rigidly by, once again, mainstream children's media. I remember you've made some very detailed and thorough (and generally very pinpoint accurate within this specific context) posts outlining the history of Dragon Ball's impact on mainstream Western children's TV cartoons, and I meant to respond to a few similar points in those quite awhile back: but one of the crucial mistakes that a lot of fans make today (largely for the above described problems, but even some more genuinely knowledgeable fans of a certain age often make this error as well) is solely viewing the pop cultural cultural lens of the 1980s and 90s through the prism of children's-focused media of the time.

In reality of course, there was quite obviously a WHOLE TREMENDOUSLY GREAT DEAL more going on media-wise back in those years than just whatever was big in children's TV animation. Media awareness and cultural impact involved far, FAR more than just works like Transformers, He-Man, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers, and whatnot: there was a whole entirely SEPARATE (and far, FAR more important/prominent) mainstream of non-children's media of the time - as well as layers upon layers upon layers worth of subcultures and niches within that realm - that vastly, VASTLY eclipsed stuff like Beast Wars and Ninja Turtles and Pokemon and Power Rangers and so on in their cultural cache and relevance.

Despite how all-consumingly important such children's "action" titles may have been to the kids who grew up on them back then, "real" action films from the likes of John Carpenter, John Woo, Tony Scott, Luc Besson, Tsui Hark, etc. were of IMMENSELY greater overall/broader significance and impact at that time in the eyes of a VAST majority of adults at the time: for perfectly valid, justified, and flat-out correct reasons.

Wuxia/martial arts fantasy itself, along with other such forms of over the top genre action films and media, while certainly within a particular niche of varying degrees, were also hardly THAT unknown nor their niches quite AS thoroughly buried underground as many fans of today - who's entire cultural frame of reference for the 1980s and 90s often tends to extend largely if not solely to the Fox Kids, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon programming lineups, and very little else besides (generally Network TV sitcoms or TV staples like Star Trek and whatnot) - seem to be under the mistaken impression they were.

A lot of it unfortunately just boils down to the classic fallacy of "because I didn't know what this was back then, no one else must've known either." Which is, of course, DEMONSTRABLY untrue in this case (and many others as well). Countless are the times I've seen now where some of the more adventurous folks from within today's nerd media landscape will backtrack to an older non-children's work along the lines of Big Trouble in Little China, Escape From New York, La Femme Nikita, True Romance, A Better Tomorrow, or what have you and regard them as somehow "totally inaccessible" during their time compared to today (cue the usual self-congratulatory platitudes about the internet today and how "forever lost all this stuff would've remained without it").

And its like... yeah, I guess maybe a lot of those kinds of works could be seen as "completely inaccessible" if you lived either miles upon miles far, far away from any remote vestige of civilization and/or had the most overzealously sheltering parents of all time: but for most average/normal people, they were as easy to see as flipping to late night cable, making an afternoon trip to the video store, or just... going to a regular-ass movie theater and paying attention to all the countless legions of non-Disney films that were also playing at the time. :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

This exact same logic applies to all the absurd amount of people today who genuinely still think (despite the veritable SHITLOADS of easily Google-able and Wiki-able information and historical documentation that's freely and easily available to the contrary) that as far as the entirety of American society as concerned, all of Japanese anime & manga was this heavily guarded secret that the Japanese government kept locked away in a titanium vault encased in laser-tripwires until the tail-end late 90s/early 2000s when Pokemon & Toonami came and unveiled them to the whole Western world for the very first time ever, and regard me with absolute and utter incredulity when I say that I, along with tons of other people as well, were heavily into anime as early at the late 1980s.

Back in my early days on here, I actually used to have a fairly good deal folks here genuinely believe that I somehow must've grown up in Japan in order for that to have in any remote way possibly been the case. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's the simple reality of how you could've more than easily gotten into "hard" anime (uncut, dubbed and subbed), or watched any kind of Wuxia or Wuxia-esque over the top martial arts/action film in the late 1980s and early 1990s, broken down in three very simple steps by a guy who had gotten heavily into those things back during those years as a very, very young kid in much a similar fashion:

Step 1: Live in an actual urban area or city that isn't a tiny midwestern village or farm flush in the middle of ass-fuck nowhere.

Step 2: Go to any given video store or major retail outlet, which most cities (of any size) were positively loaded to the gills with back then.

Step 3: Walk into any given aisle that isn't the Children's or Family section. Many of them were even helpfully labeled as "Japanimation" or "Martial Arts/Action".

Voila. You're in the club. No secret handshake, password, code, or ritual blood sacrificial offering necessary.

The ONLY way that much of this stuff could even charitably be seen as so thoroughly deep, deep, deep underground and completely unknown and hidden from view of anyone as far back as the early/mid 90s or so (if not even earlier in some cases), is if you lived in an INCREDIBLY insulated and suffocating little protective bubble/cocoon for the first 20 or so years of your life. And sadly that... seems to have indeed been largely the depressing reality for a great many (if not the majority) of folks in this fanbase today.
http://80s90sdragonballart.tumblr.com/

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Come to naught at last he surely will!
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:12 am

Super Saiyan God is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue. Some people still believe that, I'm not kidding.
Caulifla best girl! :)

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:04 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:12 am Super Saiyan God is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue. Some people still believe that, I'm not kidding.
I have heard about that at rare times too, question is ~ WHY?! :think:

What are the reasons they are giving to you, I am just curious.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:20 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:04 am
Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:12 am Super Saiyan God is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue. Some people still believe that, I'm not kidding.

Because Toriyama said in an old interview (before SSJB existed) that red seemed like a stronger color than blue to him.

No, really, that's their only argument.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:04 pm

I remember that, back when SSGod wasn’t used until the manga chapter in which Goku fights Hit, it was theorized that SSGod and SSBlue were about equal and that Goku and Vegeta merely acquired SSGod’s power by transforming into Super Saiyan.

Melee_Sovereign
Temporarily Banned

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:54 pm
The cold fact is that Dragon Ball itself isn't original
You can more-or-less say that about anything though. Whatever media you think invented something, some precursor element of it likely existed before it, and some element before that, and before that, and before you know it, you're approaching the beginning of civilization. E.g. A lot o people think Superman started the whole caped superhero in tights look (he didn't. He merely popularized it).

It's actually quite rare for a media to be the true inventors of something, and the true inventors are usually the ones that don't blow up in pop-culture and remain obscure or lost in time. It usually takes a trope to be done a few times before something finally pioneers it.

Dragon Ball fans thinking that DB started all these things is no different than Star Wars fans thinking it invented Lightsabers (surprise surprise, it didn't).

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:31 am

Melee_Sovereign wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:52 pm
Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:54 pm
The cold fact is that Dragon Ball itself isn't original
You can more-or-less say that about anything though. Whatever media you think invented something, some precursor element of it likely existed before it, and some element before that, and before that, and before you know it, you're approaching the beginning of civilization. E.g. A lot o people think Superman started the whole caped superhero in tights look (he didn't. He merely popularized it).

It's actually quite rare for a media to be the true inventors of something, and the true inventors are usually the ones that don't blow up in pop-culture and remain obscure or lost in time. It usually takes a trope to be done a few times before something finally pioneers it.

Dragon Ball fans thinking that DB started all these things is no different than Star Wars fans thinking it invented Lightsabers (surprise surprise, it didn't).
I'm glad someone quoted that since it's too late to edit the post and I can finally comment on it.
When I said "Dragon Ball isn't original," the intention was to point out that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. If you look at virtually any individual part of the show, you'll find something that came from somewhere else. Now that Son Goku's backstory has been retconned (or, perhaps, further expanded upon since backstory was never all that important in Dragon Ball at the time of its writing), we can finally even point to Superman as one of the parodied references
But just like so many other pieces of media (such as Star Wars, as you mentioned), it's how these things come together that make it feel original. Parodies and satires in particular have a tendency to do that because they can deliberately cross disparate & sometimes clashing elements together and shove them together for comedic effect.

On the topic of Kunzait's post and the mention of how Dragon Ball Z didn't popularize most of the tropes in the West— I suppose I should have been a bit clearer. It popularized these tropes to that same demographic you mentioned, the ones who had never seen the aforementioned movies. Not to mention that many of those movies had individual tropes but not really the whole thing together (wrapping around into this post). Wuxia films of the 1970s and '80s, for example, were predominantly seen in grindhouse theatres and picked up from video stores; they rarely made a big splash in the USA or UK. In fact, there are plenty of people who think Bruce Lee invented the martial arts film (another dumb misconception only very, very tangentially related to Dragon Ball) because they've never thought of looking further into the genre beyond the big hits and whatever came on TV movie blocks. And Bruce Lee was notorious/loved for explicitly avoiding typical wuxia tropes (wait, I think you've already mentioned this?)

What I mean by "popularized" comes from the same place as how GTA III "popularized" the open world game. Most people point to GTA III as being the start of the open world genre; some people even claim it created the 3D open world game. But obviously this is not the case. Not even close. Shenmue was a 3D open world game that came out almost 2 years prior to it; the Legend of Zelda had been an open world title (most of the time) going back to its 1986 debut, so ignoring the N64 titles seems off because each game sold millions and are considered to be some of the greatest of all time. Driver was a smash PSOne hit that was all about open world exploration/crime-causing in modern times with modern vehicles in the contemporary West.
GTA III just happened to cross all the right elements and become an extremely enduring title that influenced the minds of players and developers who came after it, even though it was actually late to the 3D open world scene.

That's basically Dragon Ball Z in a nutshell in the West (primarily the USA and UK). We saw its kind before; we loved its kind before; we bought its kind before.... but Dragon Ball became known as the "Trope Codifier". Possibly because it was aimed at kids. Media we see in our youths that was made for our youthful minds sticks with us, which is why people still regard the Loony Tunes as endearing and the Wizard of Oz as a piece of art, even though they were whimsical and juvenile. I recall some statements that Hollywood had started "growing up" in the '60s and especially the '70s, but then Star Wars became a hit and brought children's/family/merchandise-oriented movies to the forefront. You could argue that was the start of it.

But I think a bigger reason for all this has to come down to the fact many people in the Americas (not even just the USA; you can throw in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, etc.) grew up in an era defined as the "Animation Age Ghetto" that lasted between the 1950s and 2000s where animation/anything overly stylized was seen as being entirely meant for children. And while it's true that cartoons are always going to draw a child's eye more than an adult's, I think the effects of this era are to blame for giving us what we have now in terms of grown-ups obsessed with children's media. So many were raised their whole lives being told "cartoons are for kids" and "comics are for kids" and "video games are for kids" for many reasons, and in the '60s and '70s and '80s, that became a self-fulfilling prophecy ('70s American cartoons are pretty dire and '80s American cartoons are almost literally 30-minute toy commercials). The shows were either shorts, 12-minute long blocks, or 30-minute episodes, but they had purely stock characters, ridiculously bad writing and voice acting, and no overarching plots. There's predominantly physical slapstick or moral lessons; no one ever dies or swears or gets seriously hurt. It's pure fantasy. Suitable for little kids, right?
Here comes Japanese animation, which did have overarching storylines that required you to pay attention; the bad writing and voice acting was usually due to dubs. They aren't always comedic, and characters really did bleed and die. To the casual American viewer, this is unbelievable. It's a cartoon... for ADULTS!

Of course, those same episodes of Fist of the North Star and Saint Seiya that kids are claiming adults were watching were actually meant for Japanese schoolchildren for when they got home and did their homework. Perhaps even younger children than those American kids. It's just that Japanese animation standards weren't so horribly restrictive like American ones were.
And even though the Russians were creating truly "adult" animation (and I mean that in the mature way, not the South Park/Family Guy way), they were those damn Ruskies. Like Hell we're showing commie toons on American television. Japan, though, was a curious development— in the American mind, they were weird for using such adult themes and stylization in what we doggedly believed was a children's medium, but that didn't make their movies bad at all. After all, we loved Studio Ghibli films in the '80s, adored the likes of Akira and Ghost in the Shell, and whatnot.
But there were still plenty who absolutely could not reconcile the idea that animation = kid's schlock and that Japanese animation = kid's schlock. Anime just had too many things we didn't see in Western shows. As I've said before, there were beefy muscle-man action heroes fighting superpowered dark forces before, but if you ever went back to watch these shows before the anime boom, you'll notice they tended to avoid outright violence and absolutely never showed anything like blood and gore. Swat Kats, too, always astounded me in that it was canceled for being too violent.

Seriously, SWAT KATS.

And Sonic: SatAM was always on thin ice because people felt its tone was too dark.

No wonder nerd culture obsesses over these children's shows from Japan. If you grew up with them, then you genuinely wouldn't have much of an idea of what adult entertainment is supposed to be like because it exists in this state between Western animation and more mature entertainment where you still have the juvenile themes, unbelievable characters, stilted dialogue, happily-ever-after endings after battles between good and evil, and moralizing about the power of friendship and love (just like Western shows of the '70s and '80s; I never said anime didn't have them), but you also get copious amounts of bodily harm, realistic depictions of injuries (at times), actual sadists, female characters flashing their body parts, perverts eager to exploit this, deaths that aren't glossed over as being deaths, depictions of trauma, all that fun stuff. No one says that can't be a part of children's entertainment too; it was just the Animation Age Ghetto insulated Westerners. It also helped that people think all of the latter qualify something as "mature" rather than any improvement on the former. There's a reason why a lot of seinen lacks action and ultraviolence, after all and isn't just "shonen + even MORE blood and gore and boobies" like some younger folk seriously think. Muddying things even further is that some children's shows (and I mean definitely meant for kids) actually do have solid writing and characterization, so when people think it's just for kids and give them a glance, they're then taken aback and might look into it further (as with Bronies) because, again, we've been all but programmed to automatically assume "animation = cheap, lazy, and juvenile" and receive a shock when we see anything otherwise. Sort of like a real life version of the kishōtenketsu plot.

1: Adult: Cartoons are all silly goofy shorts for little kids.
2: Adult: I grew out of them and into John Updike and the Godfather.
3: Dragon Ball Z airs and becomes a media phenomenon
4: Adult: This looks pretty cool, has an actual plot, and doesn't have any of that goofy Tom and Jerry violence. I might watch this!

"Hey, remember when this was about Dragon Ball?"

Good times.
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:14 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:04 am

Super Saiyan God was treated much better in it's showing than Blue ever was till the Broly movie.

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:18 pm

"King Cold would have been more powerful than Perfect Cell if he had transformed."

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 am

Ringworm128 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:18 pm "King Cold would have been more powerful than Perfect Cell if he had transformed."
That isn't that stupid, if we assume he could have transformed.
But the fact is that he can't

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:07 am

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:22 am
Ringworm128 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:18 pm "King Cold would have been more powerful than Perfect Cell if he had transformed."
That isn't that stupid, if we assume he could have transformed.
But the fact is that he can't
If he transformed he would most likely only be as powerful as Freeza (Pre-RoF) at 75-90%.

Admittedly I'm behind on recent Dragon Ball trivia, but unless Toriyama or someone has specifically said otherwise, there's really no reason to assume he can't transform from what we've seen of Freeza's race.

But that's a debate for another day.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:24 am

Ringworm128 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:07 amthere's really no reason to assume he can't transform from what we've seen of Freeza's race.
Which is literally nothing. We can't just take Freeza as an example for everything in his race, specially when we don't know anything about his race. Toriyama said that only Freeza and King Cold were "mutants" with abnormal power level. We know that Freeza's transformations are meant to retain his power, not to increase it. If anything, King Cold may share this concept (and slightly different)... or not. That statement makes Cooler not actually have these bunch of transformations and implies Chilled cannot/does not have it (unless they both train for four months... :roll:).

King Cold is this one big "?" that we may never get to know more about.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:46 am

Grimlock wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:24 am
Ringworm128 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:07 amthere's really no reason to assume he can't transform from what we've seen of Freeza's race.
Which is literally nothing. We can't just take Freeza as an example for everything in his race, specially when we don't know anything about his race. Toriyama said that only Freeza and King Cold were "mutants" with abnormal power level. We know that Freeza's transformations are meant to retain his power, not to increase it. If anything, King Cold may share this concept (and slightly different)... or not. That statement makes Cooler not actually have these bunch of transformations and implies Chilled cannot/does not have it (unless they both train for four months... :roll:).

King Cold is this one big "?" that we may never get to know more about.
Frost exists, too. His transformations work the exact same way as Frieza.

Considering Frieza, Cooler, and Frost all have the same no-horned 'final' form (ignoring Cooler's additional form), then I think it's absolutely fine to theorise that King Cold's form is another retained state.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Oh, I completely forgot about Frost. Then again, there's not much to say other than he's from another Universe and his existence is... Well, just to force Freeza (one way or another, directly or indirectly) down our throats.

I don't really remember if it was said Frost's transformations were meant to restrain his power just like Freeza, but expectation would say his case is different for obvious reasons. But if he's literally meant to be a "Freeza from another Universe" sharing even these details then holy crap... He's a far more terrible character than I barely remember. It's details like that that can make a difference.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

HakkaiBills93
Banned

Post by HakkaiBills93 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:15 pm

that funimation 30th set will be like the fans wanted with Broadcast audios

it came right before the db selecta one bluray true HD remaster

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:17 am

I think for me is tha Yamacha is Gohan's dad and Goku is Trunks's dad.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:05 pm

That Future Gohan accepted his death because Future Trunks traveled in time after killing the Androids to tell him he’d manage things out.

Also, that merely pulling the Z Sword made Gohan surpass his SSJ(2) self since he reverted to base right after pulling it.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm

Beyond god still existing, being weaker than god as a transformation and ssb being beyond God x50 instead of God x50.

Not joking, in Italy a considerable number of people still believes in beyond god's existence and one of the italian scaling""masterminds"" promotes the thing I wrote upper about beyond god, god and ssb

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:00 am

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm Beyond god still existing, being weaker than god as a transformation and ssb being beyond God x50 instead of God x50.

Not joking, in Italy a considerable number of people still believes in beyond god's existence and one of the italian scaling""masterminds"" promotes the thing I wrote upper about beyond god, god and ssb
Saiyan beyond God does arguably still exist though.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:43 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:00 am
p-hyvo wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm Beyond god still existing, being weaker than god as a transformation and ssb being beyond God x50 instead of God x50.

Saiyan beyond God does arguably still exist though.
Only in heroes cards