False Super Saiyan 2...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

False Super Saiyan 2...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:56 pm

1) Do you think a False Super Saiyan 2 exists?

2) How do you think a FSSJ2 would look like?

3) What would be the multiplier of a FPSSJ2?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: False Super Saiyan 2...

Post by theherodjl » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Couldn't SSJG2 & SSJG3 be considered "False SSJ2"? They both increase power over SSJ but are ultimately inferior to SSJ2 parallel to what False SSJ is to SSJ.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: False Super Saiyan 2...

Post by Pantalones » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:41 pm

"False Super Saiyan" doesn't even exist (it's just regular ol' Super Saiyan with a different design because the real design hadn't been revealed yet at the time the Slug movie came out), so... that'd be a no for "False Super Saiyan 2" also.

Though I suppose you could refer to the Cell Saga's "trying to go beyond Super Saiyan" power-ups (the Grade 2/Grade 3/Ascended/Ultra/etc. Super Saiyan forms) as "false (with a lowercase F!) Super Saiyan 2" forms, since they were attempts to unlock Super Saiyan 2 that went about it the wrong way, trying to just pump more and more power into the Super Saiyan form and causing more strain rather than staying in the form so long that you get used to the strain and your body strengthens enough that you can go beyond Super Saiyan naturally.