What is that super structure from SDBH ep 7 ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kepiaschkz
Not-So-Newbie

What is that super structure from SDBH ep 7 ?

Post by Kepiaschkz » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:55 am

It only appeared briefly on the episode title sequence and in the credits. But it has yet to appear in the actual story.

What exactly it is ? Is it the actual Multiverse design by Toriyama ?

We can see 10 spheres surrounding a larger structure. We can assume that there is two other additionnal spheres behind that kinda giant ice-block, between the two spikes in the background. So it would make a total of 12 universes.

About the spikes, they are separating each group of two spheres. Precisely, We know that the multiverse happens to be organized in twin systems.

The ice block like structure with the red spherical core could be the universe zero, where are located the zen'ô palace and maybe the angel kingdom.

We know by the last episode of SDBH that the villains are planning to defeat Zen'ô and that the action is taking place is several universes. So it may be it. What do you think about ?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What is that super structure from SDBH ep 7 ?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:36 am

I thought that was the core area of the Prison Planet where most of the villains were imprisoned. I might be confusing it with something else, though.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147