Think Babidi could help stop Moros magic?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Whis

Think Babidi could help stop Moros magic?

Post by Majin Whis » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:59 pm

I was thinking, since I can't think of any real way anyone can take Moro on because of his magic; do you think Babidi could be brought back to help? If he hasn't disappeared in some way since the buu saga. I was trying to think who could maybe counter some of Moros magic and I believe Babidi could be the only one remotely able to do this. Maybe even just to create a spell so their energy is protected from being drained, a magical shield of some sorts.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Think Babidi could help stop Moros magic?

Post by theherodjl » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Shouldn't Whis be enough for it? The Angels have reality-bending magic so why would an inferior magician, one that is evil & likely uncooperative in both his original & doppelganger forms, need to be revived to handle a foe that is far greater than him in raw power & magic ability? The best Bibidi/Babidi could do is attempt to seal Moro in some sort of transport object like with Boo's egg but that would only be temporary. Moro is on the level of Gods after absorbing Goku & Vegeta's Ki so Babidi might not even get the chance to speak a spell before Moro would reach and tear him apart.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Majin Whis

Post by Majin Whis » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:24 pm

theherodjl wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:42 pm Shouldn't Whis be enough for it? The Angels have reality-bending magic so why would an inferior magician, one that is evil & likely uncooperative in both his original & doppelganger forms, need to be revived to handle a foe that is far greater than him in raw power & magic ability? The best Bibidi/Babidi could do is attempt to seal Moro in some sort of transport object like with Boo's egg but that would only be temporary. Moro is on the level of Gods after absorbing Goku & Vegeta's Ki so Babidi might not even get the chance to speak a spell before Moro would reach and tear him apart.
I have no doubt Whis can do something; but it seems like Whis nor Beerus is not getting involved any time soon. Things are looking pretty dire without some sort of solution to this magic problem. The grand supreme kai was the only one to defeat him in his first encounter with him. So unless buu can somehow get the grand supreme kais memories; I am not sure how they will beat him. I can't think of a single thing, Moro is legit OP.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:21 am

Majin Whis wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:24 pmI have no doubt Whis can do something; but it seems like Whis nor Beerus is not getting involved any time soon. Things are looking pretty dire without some sort of solution to this magic problem. The grand supreme kai was the only one to defeat him in his first encounter with him. So unless buu can somehow get the grand supreme kais memories; I am not sure how they will beat him. I can't think of a single thing, Moro is legit OP.
Well to be fair, Goku & Vegeta weren't simply defeated by magic but were careless enough to let their foe use his magical abilities to improve his strength. Had Vegeta gone SSJB from the start and pummeled Moro then the arc likely would've been over right there. The plan now is to find a way to reduce Moro's power while Goku & Vegeta recover their own, waiting for an opportunity to strike.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:23 am

I'm hoping something will happen with Buu honestly. We don't really know what it means that he contains the Grand Supreme Kai's powers. So he could potentially get a power boost (since we never saw him train in the manga) that will be enough and the final fight could be Moro vs Buu

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:41 am

Why not use Mafuba against Moro? Honestly, why not use that technique? It’s honestly the most effective and powerful ability Goku has. But, he never ever uses it.

Majin Whis

Post by Majin Whis » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:41 am Why not use Mafuba against Moro? Honestly, why not use that technique? It’s honestly the most effective and powerful ability Goku has. But, he never ever uses it.
That could work, but I wonder, why does he need to constantly eat energy? Maybe he loses it at such a rate that he needs to continue to eat energy to stay a threat, so it could be possible that he gets weaker over time from energy leaving him. I think the trick against Moro is it hit him like a train with everything you got right off the bat.

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:46 pm

what? so you want to use magic that cant even completly affect majin vegeta vs magic that can affect ssb tier characters without problems?