The Majin case ? How consiliate Ozotto with Buu ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

The Majin case ? How consiliate Ozotto with Buu ?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:02 am

So there is this odditi that still baffle me to this day, the odditi being Ozotto put together with Buu. You clearly saw that Ozotto is nothing like Buu in terms of Biological aspect and Power. My problem being if they are both Majin does that mean that Majin are not a race but more a statut ?

What is a Majin ? If it's a race why Ozotto and Buu looks so different ? Where does come from those Majin people ? How consiliate these two different Majin as an whole species if ever ? What are your insight and opinion on this subject and how you all see things ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The Majin case ? How consiliate Ozotto with Buu ?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:13 am

Majin just means 'evil being', pretty much.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

MyVisionity
Banned

Post by MyVisionity » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 pm

"Majin" is one of the many Japanese terms for "demon". Boo is essentially a Genie, and a genie/jinni is one type of demon. Ozotto is presumably another type of "demon".

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:37 pm

MyVisionity wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 pm "Majin" is one of the many Japanese terms for "demon". Boo is essentially a Genie, and a genie/jinni is one type of demon. Ozotto is presumably another type of "demon".
And how would you consiliate Ozotto and Buu if Toei/NamcoBandai/Toriyama confirm they are the same species ?

MyVisionity
Banned

Post by MyVisionity » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:37 pm
MyVisionity wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 pm "Majin" is one of the many Japanese terms for "demon". Boo is essentially a Genie, and a genie/jinni is one type of demon. Ozotto is presumably another type of "demon".
And how would you consiliate Ozotto and Buu if Toei/NamcoBandai/Toriyama confirm they are the same species ?
If that were the case, I guess you could just say that Genies and whatever Ozotto is are both subspecies of the same species. Who knows really??

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:12 am

Well I've been studying some stuff regarding worm and found a fan art that finally helped me to nail my idea of how consiliate Ozotto with Buu.

Here is the idea:
https://www.deviantart.com/teoma-the-na ... -809384822

A foreword frist is needed! The origin of this species comes from a worm, worm which had the capacity like a chameleon to change its appearance but also to be able to absorb the capacity of its prey, this in order to draw a temporary advantage especially against predators for example or for reproduction.

In the beginning you have an egg, this egg hatch and gives birth to a Majin who is all pink mainly with a crest on the head and holes on some parts of the skin in order to evacuate the heat, because the Majin children are stuffed with energy and easily prompt to chaos. Growing up the original head crest will give way to an horn and the holes will resorb, the skin will acquire exoskeletal plates. in order to improve Majin's stamina and his fingers will become claws.

For our Majin Buu his clothes are mainly explained by the fact that those are related to his former membership with Bibidi, before his meeting with the wizard it is necessary to imagine that Buu was originally naked like a worm (pun intended lol). Finally for demons like Demigra or cats (Neko) who have the title of Majin in their names, this is an usurpation of the name because the Majin (Like Buu, Finn or Ozotto) were the first creature to practice the art of magic in the Dragon Ball World.

For our adorable fat Majin Buu he will set a precedent for his race drastically changing the process of evolution from child to adult stage. But that it's for another explanation on the Majin and their Transformations.