Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Re: Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:18 pm

But if Super Saiyan 4 is the ultimate form why would there be an evolved form?

I personally would prefer the SSJ5 if it ever became part of the franchise aside from fanfiction to have hair like that of a Super Saiyan 4 but maybe be silver in color or gold.

Also I made a thread for evolved Super Saiyan 4 or forms that succeed it so shouldn't a discussion about a SSJ5 be in that?
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:30 am

I think SS4 would only need to have the user master it to enter the Super Full Power Saiyan 4 state on their own, they wouldn't actually need an eovlved state of the form. Also his SS5 question I answered here because he asked here. Everybody needs to remember though.. this thread is about Super Saiyan 4, so any Super Saiyan 5 questions and ideas need to go to the thread that Hulk10 made.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:36 pm

QuakingStar wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:30 am I think SS4 would only need to have the user master it to enter the Super Full Power Saiyan 4 state on their own, they wouldn't actually need an eovlved state of the form. Also his SS5 question I answered here because he asked here. Everybody needs to remember though.. this thread is about Super Saiyan 4, so any Super Saiyan 5 questions and ideas need to go to the thread that Hulk10 made.
Yes thank you QuakingStar.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:51 pm

No prob man, I'm hoping we get more info on SS4 with the BIg Bang Mission manga/anime releases

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:43 am

Doubtful. But the show and the manga of that thing that has already been published shows that SSJ4 and SSJB are equal.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Toei Animation made GT and SS4 and they are also making the Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime, so that can be considered official comparisons

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:25 pm

QuakingStar wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:04 pm Toei Animation made GT and SS4 and they are also making the Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime, so that can be considered official comparisons
That's true in some respects.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:43 pm

I noticed in heroes manga , despite seeing God and fighting against SSBlue Goku and knowing how God is acquired now Goku Xeno and Vegeta Xeno still prefer SS4.. it is in their nature to acquire more power and more powerful forms yet they stick with SS4 and prefer it so I think that would be even more evidence saying SS4 is about equal to SSGSS.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:51 pm

QuakingStar wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:43 pm I noticed in heroes manga , despite seeing God and fighting against SSBlue Goku and knowing how God is acquired now Goku Xeno and Vegeta Xeno still prefer SS4.. it is in their nature to acquire more power and more powerful forms yet they stick with SS4 and prefer it so I think that would be even more evidence saying SS4 is about equal to SSGSS.
I think it has more to do with marketing than anything else. If one version switched to the other's form, there'd be less forms to market and sell. Why have everyone use Blue when you can have half use it while another half use something else ?

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Fri May 08, 2020 4:40 pm

So the reason why SS4 is proven stronger than GGA is.. Once GGA is controlled one turns into SS4 of course and SS4 is a Potential Unleashed state too as we know.. so the reason SS4 Goku was stronger than GGA Baby when both were at full power was that SS4 is GGA + Potential Unleashed and that makes total sense and explains the astronomical increase in power that SS4 brings to the user. It also explains how Gohan GT/Xeno who are both weaker than Goku GT/Xeno eclipse his power when they are both using SS4 and even requiring SS4 Vegeta and SS4 Goku together to stop Gohans overpowered Kamehameha from destroying the Earth in their team Ultimate, while in the Manga Gohan Xeno as an exhausted SS4 is able to defeat Shroom with ONE attack and actually manage to damage SS4 FinGogeta.. and again proves what I have been saying and that is that Gohan is the perfect user for Super Saiyan 4 and that Super Saiyan 4 is underestimated in the fandom

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat May 23, 2020 10:21 pm

Apparently in V-jump in the Saiyan forms section there is a mention of SS4, but it hasn't been translated yet

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Tue May 26, 2020 5:47 pm

I think it's just hard to quantify SSj4's power due to it being sculpted to fit plot and marketing. The only reason SSJ4 keeps up with something like SSG a universal powered form is to sell toys. However yeah in that continuity it's a amazingly strong form but the GT iteration is far weaker. SSJ4's power is just messy

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Wed May 27, 2020 8:59 pm

We can't use GT's iteration for comparison because there would really be no way to compare them anyay. We can only use Heroes Anime/Manga for comparison realistically.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Wed May 27, 2020 10:10 pm

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Buu arc SSJ1 Vegito >= Early GT SSJ4 Goku?

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu May 28, 2020 12:52 am

Sadala Elite wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:10 pm Wasn't it stated somewhere that Buu arc SSJ1 Vegito >= Early GT SSJ4 Goku?
Yeah I am pretty sure I read that. I never liked that but that's what it said I'm pretty sure

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu May 28, 2020 12:53 am

QuakingStar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:59 pm We can't use GT's iteration for comparison because there would really be no way to compare them anyay. We can only use Heroes Anime/Manga for comparison realistically.
Fair enough.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Thu May 28, 2020 2:33 pm

No, the comparison had "?!" in it, meaning they aren't sure.

It was also comparing the SS4 FORM itself to Potara Fusion Vegito's power. Mind you SS4 also unleashes each users potential for the duration of the forms usage, so that comparison is not including each users potential and only the multiplier that the form brings first.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Thu May 28, 2020 5:47 pm

Isn’t this thread getting a little repetitive? What else needs to be clarified about SS4?

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Thu May 28, 2020 10:45 pm

Nobody would have to repeat anything if people would actually go back and read the posts instead of just posting the same thing that 43 other people posted. Here we want more info on the form, and on its power but some people are too damn lazy to go back and read.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri May 29, 2020 12:39 am

Mad Swami wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:52 am
Sadala Elite wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:10 pm Wasn't it stated somewhere that Buu arc SSJ1 Vegito >= Early GT SSJ4 Goku?
Yeah I am pretty sure I read that. I never liked that but that's what it said I'm pretty sure
Not quite, the comparison was about their contemporary selves(it is from before SS4 Gogeta existed that's why they talk about Vegito). Meaning Goku turning into SS4 is like if he were to fuse with Vegeta with the earrings and go SS. That's a hell of boost.
Actually the article is about Vegito, "the greatest master in the world who might even surpass the power of SS4", so GT SS4 Goku rivals GT Super Vegito.