Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Post by Mad Swami » Fri May 29, 2020 12:49 am

Koitsukai wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:39 am
Mad Swami wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:52 am
Sadala Elite wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:10 pm Wasn't it stated somewhere that Buu arc SSJ1 Vegito >= Early GT SSJ4 Goku?
Yeah I am pretty sure I read that. I never liked that but that's what it said I'm pretty sure
Not quite, the comparison was about their contemporary selves(it is from before SS4 Gogeta existed that's why they talk about Vegito). Meaning Goku turning into SS4 is like if he were to fuse with Vegeta with the earrings and go SS. That's a hell of boost.
Actually the article is about Vegito, "the greatest master in the world who might even surpass the power of SS4", so GT SS4 Goku rivals GT Super Vegito.
Right it was comparing a hypothetical GT Vegito

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri May 29, 2020 5:52 am

Not exactly: it was a GENERIC SS4==Vegetto comparison, not specifying if it was referring to an hypothetical GT Vegetto, Z Vegetto or Z Super Vegetto or whatever else.

IIRC Goku:GT in Base was stated being as strong as Goku:Z in SS3

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Fri May 29, 2020 7:34 am

QuakingStar wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:45 pm [...] we want more info on the form, and on its power [...]
What exactly are you looking for? Are you waiting for something that wasn’t yet revealed or something you heard of but wants confirmation?

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Fri May 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Both. I would like this thread to stay open so if anybody finds anything new they can bring it here.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri May 29, 2020 12:37 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:47 pm Isn’t this thread getting a little repetitive?
Agreed -- you all are starting to repeat the same questions that have been addressed several times, citing the same GT-related publications that have been addressed several times, etc. I understand it may be difficult to catch up on a 15+ page thread, but please don't just jump in without at least a cursory review of what's already here.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:23 pm

So it is revealed that Super Full Power Saiyan 4 has an advancement transformation that is a limit breaking form too. Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Broken. The name needs work imo but the form looks cool af to me and apparerently is super powerful as they are filled to the brim with Ki and "crush their foes with power surpassing their limits"

https://twitter.com/lightning446/status ... 4030651393

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:16 am

QuakingStar wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:23 pm So it is revealed that Super Full Power Saiyan 4 has an advancement transformation that is a limit breaking form too. Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Broken. The name needs work imo but the form looks cool af to me and apparerently is super powerful as they are filled to the brim with Ki and "crush their foes with power surpassing their limits"

https://twitter.com/lightning446/status ... 4030651393
It also appears to have god ki

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:23 am

Idk if it does or not, we will find out if it does once more info is revealed hopefully

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:33 pm

While I do think it is interesting that there are a few new tidbits about SSJ4 in other media every now & then, this particular thread seems a little tedious now. Maybe a new/side thread could be done on SSJ4's role in the modern era, considering that all of the old material is covered?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:43 pm

As pointed out in an old post, this thread is open to bring any new info to it. That's what I and Vegetto were commenting about.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:43 pm

My apologies if I turn out to be wrong, but I think that there will be no way in Hell that Hakaishin Beerus, Golden Frieza, Hit, Son Goku Black, Jiren, Broly: BR, and Planet-Eater Moro would stand a chance against a Mastered Super Saiyan 4.

As a Mastered Golden Great Ape and especially a Mastered Super Saiyan 4 would be more than enough to defeat any of the villains from Dragon Ball Super, but many people underestimate the fact that Super Saiyan 3 is in fact much weaker than Golden Great Ape from Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku having hardly been able to cause any damage whatsoever to Super Baby Vegeta 2 while Golden Great Ape Son Goku had actually been able to overpower Super Baby Vegeta 2, but Golden Great Ape Son Goku wasn't in control of himself enough to have defeated Super Baby Vegeta 2. Also considering the fact that there is no form of Super Saiyan coming after Super Saiyan 3 but before Super Saiyan God, it at the very least would have been possible for an unmastered Super Saiyan God to be weaker than an unmastered Super Saiyan 4. As in order to get to Super Saiyan 4, you would need Golden Great Ape, and since an unmastered Super Saiyan 3 is much weaker than Golden Great Ape and Super Saiyan 3 doesn't have anything in-between itself and Super Saiyan God, then that would mean that an unmastered Super Saiyan 4 would have been much stronger than an unmastered Super Saiyan God. With an unmastered Super Saiyan Blue being much closer in power to Super Saiyan 4, but the basic form of Super Saiyan Blue would still be much weaker than Super Saiyan 4. As it would take a Super Saiyan Blue absorbing his or her very own aura into himself or herself in order to surpass Super Saiyan 4, but Super Saiyan 4 would have still been more than half as strong as the very exact same form of Ascended Super Saiyan Blue that Son Goku had used against Merged Zamasu in the Dragon Ball Super Manga. However, please keep in mind that if someone were to have mastered Golden Great Ape and Super Saiyan 4, then a mastered Golden Great Ape would have been much stronger than a mastered Super Saiyan 3 and an unmastered Super Saiyan God as a mastered Golden Great Ape would have rivaled the power of an unmastered Super Saiyan Blue, while a mastered Super Saiyan 4 would have been able to surpass Super Saiyan Blue: 20X Kaioken and Beyond Super Saiyan Blue as a mastered Super Saiyan 4 would have rivaled Ultra Instinct "Omen".

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm

Honestly that new SS4 power-up seems like a response to SSBlue Evolution. Both are advertised as limit-breaking forms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to be equally matched.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:51 pm

They probably are. Heroes so far as SSGSS and SS4 as about equal, and they are doing the same with this too it seems.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:37 pm

as noted in the Heroes thread, the latest trailer uses the reading "Chō" for the 超 kanji instead of the "Super" reading from the scans.

if this will indeed be correct in the cards, then the nomenclature, and the logic behind it, will be much simplified.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm Honestly that new SS4 power-up seems like a response to SSBlue Evolution. Both are advertised as limit-breaking forms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to be equally matched.
Isn't regular Super Full Power Saiyan 4 already a counterpart for SSB Evolution? Increase in power seemed comparable if you ask me and it was already a limit breaker before Super. This new form is basically a limit breaker of a limit breaker which seems stupid.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:17 pm

As shown in the new trailers, this new form has God Ki which is why it is different than the Super Full Power Saiyan 4. SSGSS Goku CC, SSGSS Vegeta CC, and SSG Trunks Xeno, along with Pan give all their energy to Goku Xeno and Vegeta Xeno.. to simplify it.. despite the name they are essentially using SSGSS4. IN the manga it is only Trunks giving them all of his ki while he is in SSGod. So either way this form has God Ki.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:52 pm

This is how misinformation starts, people don't wait for the whole context, assume something based on nothing or on so little, go with it and even after the official information is revealed (that may contradict the assumption), people refuse to acknowledge it. That is why we still have to put up with people saying nonsensical stuff to this day.

May we please just wait until BBM3 is released on August 6th before making any assumption? We are literally just days away from getting the context, hold your horses.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:07 pm

The chapter was scanned(bad quality) and a few pages were put on the internet. Trunks is clearly using SSGod in the manga panel when giving energy. That's God Ki.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeWfxoaWsAA ... name=small

So before you go running your mouth accusing me of spreading false information, do a little research.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:44 pm
Hugo Boss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm Honestly that new SS4 power-up seems like a response to SSBlue Evolution. Both are advertised as limit-breaking forms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to be equally matched.
Isn't regular Super Full Power Saiyan 4 already a counterpart for SSB Evolution? Increase in power seemed comparable if you ask me and it was already a limit breaker before Super. This new form is basically a limit breaker of a limit breaker which seems stupid.
What exactly is a Super Full Power Saiyan 4?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:45 pm

Please keep your Twitter beefs to yourselves and note that posts like this:
QuakingStar wrote:So before you go running your mouth accusing me of spreading false information, do a little research.
... are not the way to have a conversation here.

(And to be clear from an administrative standpoint, if you do not actually have in your hands the full complete version of something and have the language skills to read it, you do not have the necessary context to discuss it in full from an authoritative standpoint. Ask questions, listen, and learn.)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::