Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Post by SSJgogeto » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 amWhat exactly is a Super Full Power Saiyan 4?
This:

Last edited by SSJgogeto on Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am
sunsetshimmer wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:44 pm
Hugo Boss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm Honestly that new SS4 power-up seems like a response to SSBlue Evolution. Both are advertised as limit-breaking forms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to be equally matched.
Isn't regular Super Full Power Saiyan 4 already a counterpart for SSB Evolution? Increase in power seemed comparable if you ask me and it was already a limit breaker before Super. This new form is basically a limit breaker of a limit breaker which seems stupid.
What exactly is a Super Full Power Saiyan 4?
It's a weird naming choice for the 'powered up' Super Saiyan 4, with the red glow after everyone gave Goku energy against Baby and then again against Omega Shenron.

I still dont know how 'Super Full Power Saiyan 4' was chosen, let alone actually caught on with some people. Full Power Super Saiyan 4 is a lot better.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:34 pm

The way I see it, Super Full Power Saiyan 4 (along with this) is just like when you charge Ki in games. The person brings their power to the very limit. We know this is the case because the characters themselves state that Goku reached his "max power", so I think the idea here is the same, they charge their Ki/power to the max/limit.

Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker is when the characters... well, break this limit/max power and go further. This time the ritual is being performed by characters stronger than the ones involved in the last two rituals, so I think that's what makes this state possible. Now, the only question is if Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta will inherit god ki/power (that is if Goku, Vegeta and Trunks are using their god forms in the arcade), we won't know until August 6th and when proper translation is provided.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:31 pm

@Vegetto I never said I could translate it. I am pointing out that Trunks is in SSGod and giving them his energy. That is God Ki. I was accused of spreading False Information and making things up which I did not do, solely because another user didn't search for himself instead of going straight to insulting me.

Also, when Goku used that state against Baby Ozaru they said it was just the full power of Super Saiyan 4. They went PAST that full power vs Omega Shenron making it into Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4. The name was was changed in the games after that becoming Super Full Power Saiyan 4. I do agree they should have just called it Super Saiyan 4 Full Power or something instead.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am
sunsetshimmer wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:44 pm
Hugo Boss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm Honestly that new SS4 power-up seems like a response to SSBlue Evolution. Both are advertised as limit-breaking forms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to be equally matched.
Isn't regular Super Full Power Saiyan 4 already a counterpart for SSB Evolution? Increase in power seemed comparable if you ask me and it was already a limit breaker before Super. This new form is basically a limit breaker of a limit breaker which seems stupid.
What exactly is a Super Full Power Saiyan 4?
A limit breaker form. When everyone gave Goku their energy against Syn Shenron they gave him more than he was capable to have and so made him break his limits and adapt his body to this new power. So the new form seems to be basically the same thing unless they'll have god ki in addition.

It's like Ultimate Gohan getting his potential unleashed, again, and becoming Ultimate Ultimate Gohan.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:34 am

perhaps a better translation for "Chou Full Power" might be "Surpassing Full Power": it's a form where the user gets energy from an external source, enabling him to surpass their CURRENT maximum output.

The difference with Limit Breaker is probably in the name itself: Super Full Power probably cannot surpass the maximum CURRENT POTENTIAL of the user's body, while Limit Breaker does away with that.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:53 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:00 pm A limit breaker form. When everyone gave Goku their energy against Syn Shenron they gave him more than he was capable to have and so made him break his limits and adapt his body to this new power. So the new form seems to be basically the same thing unless they'll have god ki in addition.

It's like Ultimate Gohan getting his potential unleashed, again, and becoming Ultimate Ultimate Gohan.
Oh that thing.. I still don’t see why it’s classified as a different form. It’s just a stronger version of SS4. This new one is different. SSBlue also has a power-up that doesn’t alter its characteristics, when they fought Zamas.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:56 pm

You're correct, the first time the form is used in GT against Ozaru Baby they point out that its just Goku back at Super Saiyan 4's full power. Against Omega Shenron they push Goku PAST his full power into Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4. This new form is above Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4, with new aura and new hair color.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:07 pm

QuakingStar wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:56 pm This new form is above Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4, with new aura and new hair color.
it's not clear if the hair change color or it's just an effect of the aura\lightning.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:43 pm

It's been drawn a few times now in color without the aura present, the hair color is definitely changed.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:35 pm

and as of the latest chapters page translations, Vegito Xeno has shown that SFPS4: LB can be entered and exited at will without any other users involved meaning it is indeed truly a new form and not just some power up.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:23 pm

Back again after a long while, SFPS4 Limits Broken can be achieved without outside help. Broly did it showing it is possible.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:12 am

QuakingStar wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:23 pm Back again after a long while, SFPS4 Limits Broken can be achieved without outside help. Broly did it showing it is possible.
Broly doesn't know what "impossible" means. Everything is possible for that guy.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

PowerLevel Science

Post by PowerLevel Science » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:19 pm

I've studied power levels since 2007.

Son Goku/Kakarot is 53 years old in the fake sequel called "Dragon Ball GT". His power is equal when he was converted into a lil' kid.

Tempted to say that Goku in GT is ~ x2 Vegeta (Buu Saga)

SSJ4 = Golden Oozaru = 8x Super Oozaru = 4000x Base (Implied that Goku added the power of SSJ3 into Oozaru.)
Programmer, scientist, writer and journalist. English is not my first language.

Ultimate power levels list (2007 - 2022):

Power levels studied since 2007.

Chronology: coming soon.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:09 pm

PowerLevel Science wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:19 pm Tempted to say that Goku in GT is ~ x2 Vegeta (Buu Saga)
If he was that weak then Rildo would've killed him in single punch. Buu saga Vegeta even as SSJ2 stood no chance against any form of Buu and Rildo was stronger than Buu and still slightly weaker than base Goku in early GT.
SSJ4 = Golden Oozaru = 8x Super Oozaru = 4000x Base (Implied that Goku added the power of SSJ3 into Oozaru.)
Goku was in base form when he went Golden Oozaru. Nothing suggested GO power had anything to do with SSJ3.
And if SSJ4 was only as strong as Golden Oozaru then Baby would've wrecked SSJ4 Goku in his Golden Oozaru form, as regular SSJ Baby Vegeta was already stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Assuming they were equal (they were not), that still makes base Baby Vegeta 8 times stronger than base Goku. Add two Super Baby transformations and Golden Oozaru, yet he was still weaker than SSJ4 Goku. SSJ4 is far above Golden Oozaru.

Hate to say but your power levels seem to be wrong for 13 years by now, lol.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:54 pm

SS Bebi never defeated SS3 Goku, he took a punch smiled, Goku took a punch smiled and then Goku's power ran out.

You could argue before he powers up Ss3 Goku and Bebi were equal. Goten was also scared as hell of SS3.

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:55 pm

SS Baby and SS3 Goku were about equal, but then Baby enters his equivalent of SS2, and then even further to the tuffle hybrid equivalent of SS3, THEN he goes into GGA. As explained in earlier posts in this thread there is literally NO WAY SS4 is as weak as you think it is. It is literally compared to the power of SS Potara fusion with them only questioning IF Vegito would be stronger. Herms also did a thing on this literally the other day and he has all the info he needs at his disposal. SS4 is far above Golden Great Ape and far above what you think it is. Back to what I was saying before, Broly apparently awakened SS4 Limits Broken from a massive Saiyan Power power up, that implies that any SS4 user can get it without being given Saiyan Power from other saiyans if they get strong enough on their own.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:46 pm

Ss4's bare minimum is 50x ss3.

GGA's barr minimum is 10x ss3.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:18 pm

QuakingStar wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:55 pm Broly apparently awakened SS4 Limits Broken from a massive Saiyan Power power up, that implies that any SS4 user can get it without being given Saiyan Power from other saiyans if they get strong enough on their own.
I wouldn't take Broly as example of anything a non-Legendary can do tho'

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:57 am

Yeah normally I would agree, but it was awakened from the power he gained from a Saiyan Power boost, of course there could be the argument that a Legendary Saiyan's Saiyan Power boost would be larger than a normal Saiyans Saiyan power boost but I don't think there is any proof of that anywhere. Broly in his LSS form alone was able to actually fight SS4 Limit Breaker Vegito and force him to block and dodge his attacks with Towa and Mira commenting on just how strong he is now, I think that probably implies that if Goku Xeno and Vegeta Xeno were to gain enough power on their own to match Broly's power then they would have been able to awaken the SS4 Limit Breaker form on their own instead of having to have it forcefully awakened by being given Saiyan Power energy. Of course there's really nothing to prove or disprove any of this though...