Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

SSJgogeto
Regular

Re: Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

Post by SSJgogeto » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am
What exactly is a Super Full Power Saiyan 4?
This:

Last edited by SSJgogeto on Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:44 pm
Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm
Honestly that new SS4 power-up seems like a response to SSBlue Evolution. Both are advertised as limit-breaking forms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to be equally matched.
Isn't regular Super Full Power Saiyan 4 already a counterpart for SSB Evolution? Increase in power seemed comparable if you ask me and it was already a limit breaker before Super. This new form is basically a limit breaker of a limit breaker which seems stupid.
It's a weird naming choice for the 'powered up' Super Saiyan 4, with the red glow after everyone gave Goku energy against Baby and then again against Omega Shenron.

I still dont know how 'Super Full Power Saiyan 4' was chosen, let alone actually caught on with some people. Full Power Super Saiyan 4 is a lot better.

Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Grimlock » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:34 pm

The way I see it, Super Full Power Saiyan 4 (along with this) is just like when you charge Ki in games. The person brings their power to the very limit. We know this is the case because the characters themselves state that Goku reached his "max power", so I think the idea here is the same, they charge their Ki/power to the max/limit.

Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker is when the characters... well, break this limit/max power and go further. This time the ritual is being performed by characters stronger than the ones involved in the last two rituals, so I think that's what makes this state possible. Now, the only question is if Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta will inherit god ki/power (that is if Goku, Vegeta and Trunks are using their god forms in the arcade), we won't know until August 6th and when proper translation is provided.

QuakingStar
Beyond Newbie

Post by QuakingStar » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:31 pm

@Vegetto I never said I could translate it. I am pointing out that Trunks is in SSGod and giving them his energy. That is God Ki. I was accused of spreading False Information and making things up which I did not do, solely because another user didn't search for himself instead of going straight to insulting me.

Also, when Goku used that state against Baby Ozaru they said it was just the full power of Super Saiyan 4. They went PAST that full power vs Omega Shenron making it into Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4. The name was was changed in the games after that becoming Super Full Power Saiyan 4. I do agree they should have just called it Super Saiyan 4 Full Power or something instead.

sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:44 pm
Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm
Honestly that new SS4 power-up seems like a response to SSBlue Evolution. Both are advertised as limit-breaking forms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they happen to be equally matched.
Isn't regular Super Full Power Saiyan 4 already a counterpart for SSB Evolution? Increase in power seemed comparable if you ask me and it was already a limit breaker before Super. This new form is basically a limit breaker of a limit breaker which seems stupid.
A limit breaker form. When everyone gave Goku their energy against Syn Shenron they gave him more than he was capable to have and so made him break his limits and adapt his body to this new power. So the new form seems to be basically the same thing unless they'll have god ki in addition.

It's like Ultimate Gohan getting his potential unleashed, again, and becoming Ultimate Ultimate Gohan.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

ankokudaishogun
OMG CRAZY REG

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:34 am

perhaps a better translation for "Chou Full Power" might be "Surpassing Full Power": it's a form where the user gets energy from an external source, enabling him to surpass their CURRENT maximum output.

The difference with Limit Breaker is probably in the name itself: Super Full Power probably cannot surpass the maximum CURRENT POTENTIAL of the user's body, while Limit Breaker does away with that.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:53 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:00 pm
A limit breaker form. When everyone gave Goku their energy against Syn Shenron they gave him more than he was capable to have and so made him break his limits and adapt his body to this new power. So the new form seems to be basically the same thing unless they'll have god ki in addition.

It's like Ultimate Gohan getting his potential unleashed, again, and becoming Ultimate Ultimate Gohan.
Oh that thing.. I still don’t see why it’s classified as a different form. It’s just a stronger version of SS4. This new one is different. SSBlue also has a power-up that doesn’t alter its characteristics, when they fought Zamas.

QuakingStar
Beyond Newbie

Post by QuakingStar » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:56 pm

You're correct, the first time the form is used in GT against Ozaru Baby they point out that its just Goku back at Super Saiyan 4's full power. Against Omega Shenron they push Goku PAST his full power into Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4. This new form is above Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4, with new aura and new hair color.

ankokudaishogun
OMG CRAZY REG

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:07 pm

QuakingStar wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:56 pm
This new form is above Ultra Full Power Saiyan 4, with new aura and new hair color.
it's not clear if the hair change color or it's just an effect of the aura\lightning.