Legendary Super Saiyan Son Goku’s Angry Kamehameha Actually Killing Fourth Form Frieza (100% Maximum)...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Legendary Super Saiyan Son Goku’s Angry Kamehameha Actually Killing Fourth Form Frieza (100% Maximum)...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 30, 2019 9:38 am

In the Planet Namek Saga of the Dragon Ball Z series, in the exchange of Legendary Super Saiyan Son Goku’s Angry Kamehameha and Fourth Form Frieza (100% Maximum)’s Last Emperor, if the Saiyan Warrior had actually killed the Galactic Emperor with his Angry Kamehameha, and Second Form Frieza’s Tail was the only thing Second Form King Cold and the Planet Trade Organization Soldiers that were with him had been able to find in the aftermath of Planet Namek’s destruction, what changes from canon would happen?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Legendary Super Saiyan Son Goku’s Angry Kamehameha Actually Killing Fourth Form Frieza (100% Maximum)...

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 am

OK, I'll bite.

What's with the excessive clarification and proper-noun-ifying of literally every single word and name? It's near-unreadable.

Why on Earth of all the things that you could possibly adjust and theorize about would you land on "I dunno, what if the tail was the only thing left?"

There is no "Planet Trade Organization".

This is bizarre to the point that I question the legitimacy of your post(s).

(Cold would eventually find out what happened, come to Earth alone, Trunks would still do his thing, and the entire rest of the series would play out as normal.)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

SaiyanTarzan
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Legendary Super Saiyan Son Goku’s Angry Kamehameha Actually Killing Fourth Form Frieza (100% Maximum)...

Post by SaiyanTarzan » Thu May 30, 2019 11:18 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:38 am In the Planet Namek Saga of the Dragon Ball Z series, in the exchange of Legendary Super Saiyan Son Goku’s Angry Kamehameha and Fourth Form Frieza (100% Maximum)’s Last Emperor, if the Saiyan Warrior had actually killed the Galactic Emperor with his Angry Kamehameha, and Second Form Frieza’s Tail was the only thing Second Form King Cold and the Planet Trade Organization Soldiers that were with him had been able to find in the aftermath of Planet Namek’s destruction, what changes from canon would happen?
I won't lie, this post made me laugh pretty hard and as to answer that question you're putting too much stock in that, Toriyama doesn't really put much mind into specific power levels as much as the fandom does.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:24 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:38 am What if Goku had actually killed Freeza on Namek? The only thing that King Cold was able to find was Freeza's tail that got cut off. What changes from canon would happen?
Fixed that for you so it was actually readable.

And to answer your question, nothing. If Freeza died, he died.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu May 30, 2019 12:08 pm

The initial question of "what-if Goku killed Freeza?" would be better suited for the What-If? Thread but to answer how canon would have been changed, Freeza would have simply died and anything relating to him would not have happened.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:25 pm

Cold comes to Earth and is stated just as strong as Frieza. Trunks shows up and stomps him just like he did in canon. Trunks tells Goku about the Androids.

wolflonnie
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by wolflonnie » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 am

What if Half-Saiyan Super Saiyan Two Son Gohan's Father and Son Kamehameha Actually Killing Super Perfect Form Cell (Perfect Being) without the Prince of All Saiyans Super Saiyan Grade Two Vegeta helping him out?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:30 am

wolflonnie wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 amWhat if Half-Saiyan Super Saiyan Two Son Gohan's Father and Son Kamehameha Actually Killing Super Perfect Form Cell (Perfect Being) without the Prince of All Saiyans Super Saiyan Grade Two Vegeta helping him out?
The only thing that would happen is that there would be a lot of Prince of all Saiyans Super Saiyan full-blooded Saiyan Vegeta's fans mad that, in the end, all that Prince of all Saiyans Super Saiyan Vegeta did was helping out Super Saiyan 2 bio-organic Perfect Cell achieving his perfect form, as Super Saiyan 2 Perfect Cell was still in his Second Form/Imperfect Cell back then.

What if one bio-organic Cell Junior had survived Super Saiyan 2 half-blooded Son Gohan's assault and attacked Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan during his Father-Son Kamehameha struggle against Super Saiyan 2 Perfect Cell's Kamehameha? Would Super Saiyan 2 Perfect Cell take advantage of the situation and the ex-human, now android as Android 20, doctor Maki Gero would appear behind him as a silhouette screaming "NOW!" to Super Saiyan 2 Perfect Cell?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 am

wolflonnie wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 am What if Half-Saiyan Super Saiyan Two Son Gohan's Father and Son Kamehameha Actually Killing Super Perfect Form Cell (Perfect Being) without the Prince of All Saiyans Super Saiyan Grade Two Vegeta helping him out?
Are you really serious here? Are you honestly trying to get me riled up so that you and your so-called "friends" can get a good laugh from trying to Troll one of the very few people left here on Earth with any semblance of a conscience?