How Strong Do You Think These Three Vegitos Are?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How Strong Do You Think These Three Vegitos Are?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 pm

I am asking how would Vegito from the Dragon Ball Z Manga or Anime, Vegito from the Future Trunks Saga of the Dragon Ball Super Manga or Anime, and Vegito from Universe 16 of Dragon Ball Multiverse be in comparison to one another if they had the chance to meet and size one another up to see who was stronger.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: How Strong Do You Think Vegito From Dragon Ball Multiverse Is?

Post by theherodjl » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:13 pm

This topic probably belongs in the "fan-created works" thread since DBM is a fan manga and has no bearing on the official in-universe story.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How Strong Do You Think These Three Vegitos Are?

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:56 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 pm I am asking how would Vegito from the Dragon Ball Z Manga or Anime, Vegito from the Future Trunks Saga of the Dragon Ball Super Manga or Anime, and Vegito from Universe 16 of Dragon Ball Multiverse be in comparison to one another if they had the chance to meet and size one another up to see who was stronger.
No doubt
Dbs vegetto(anime)>>>dbs vegetto(manga)>dbm vegetto>>dbs vegetto (anime)>buuhan>=dbz vegetto(manga)

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 am

p-hyvo wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:56 am
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 pm I am asking how would Vegito from the Dragon Ball Z Manga or Anime, Vegito from the Future Trunks Saga of the Dragon Ball Super Manga or Anime, and Vegito from Universe 16 of Dragon Ball Multiverse be in comparison to one another if they had the chance to meet and size one another up to see who was stronger.
No doubt
Dbs vegetto(anime)>>>dbs vegetto(manga)>dbm vegetto>>dbs vegetto (anime)>buuhan>=dbz vegetto(manga)
Manga Super Vegito embarrassed Zamasu more than the Anime one did and he was compared to Beerus.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:01 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 am
No doubt
Manga Super Vegito embarrassed Zamasu more than the Anime one did and he was compared to Beerus.
Yeah, but anime power levels>>>>manga power levels due to a different managing method .
Anime Goku absorbed god in his base, manga Goku didn't.Plus, anime goku's base power is ever growing, while manga base Goku's is stuck in the same realm.
Feats doesn't count, because manga vegetto embarrassed a weaker zamasu Even if, compared to the ssbs, zamasu was stronger in the manga.
But again, different managing method. So this really doesnt count.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:30 am

Simply put, DBS Vegetto > DBM Vegetto > DBZ Vegetto.

I don’t know how Multiverse is going, but I remember to have saw SS3 Vegetto, which a powered-up version of the one that fought Boo in the official run. Dragon Ball Super has Super Saiyan Blue, which is currently the strongest version of Vegetto.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:04 am

Multiverse is it's own crock of nonsense, but I want to know why you'd include DBZ and DBS Vegetto. Obviously DBS is stronger, it's the same character but at a later point in the timeline where his fusees are stronger and he has access to better forms.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:30 am Simply put, DBS Vegetto > DBM Vegetto > DBZ Vegetto.
This.

Also, we have DBH Vegetto, who can use Blue+Kaioken.

Kokonoe
Not Banned

Post by Kokonoe » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:50 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:01 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 am

No doubt
Yeah, but anime power levels>>>>manga power levels due to a different managing method .
Anime Goku absorbed god in his base, manga Goku didn't.Plus, anime goku's base power is ever growing, while manga base Goku's is stuck in the same realm.
Feats doesn't count, because manga vegetto embarrassed a weaker zamasu Even if, compared to the ssbs, zamasu was stronger in the manga.
But again, different managing method. So this really doesnt count.
It doesn't matter if he absorbed god in base when he literally use god form later in ToP. In fact, absorbing god in base means absolutely nothing at this point.

And I don't recall manga Goku's power being stuck always in the same realm. Like the Super anime Blue Goku couldn't do anything to Jiren and it took Ultra Instinct to fight him. Same as manga.