The strongest Goku that Hercule can defeat.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kokonoe
Not Banned

The strongest Goku that Hercule can defeat.

Post by Kokonoe » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:18 pm

We'll say Hercule in his prime.

Arena can be the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but no special effects going off. Just the basic relaxing part of it.

Bonus question: Who would win?

Mr. Popo vs Hercule under the same conditions.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: The strongest Goku that Hercule can defeat.

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:48 am

I think he has a good chance vs the first Goku we see. Yamcha living in the desert had a good fight, Goku was starving though, Our Saviour might defeat an untrained Kid Goku.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:51 am

Baby Goku.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Soldierofficial
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soldierofficial » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 am

Probably DB Minus Goku.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:28 am

Just about any Goku because he would just bribe him, or some funny event would occur where Goku would throw the fight, or the fight wouldn't even happen.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

TheatreStyleKai
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheatreStyleKai » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Even at the start of the series Goku can easily break boulders with his bare hands as training practice, while Mr. Satan struggles to break roofing tiles. You would have to go back before chapter 1 to find a Goku in single digit age to struggle with Satan.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 am

Soldierofficial wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 am Probably DB Minus Goku.
That would be my answer as well. Even at the original run, Goku started at a ridiculous level of physical strength. His skin is tough enough to take a bullet, while Mr. Satan in his prime couldn’t do that.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm

I'm gonna say one of the adult gokus but in an instance where he's critically wounded and can't even move right lol, like right after the first Vegeta fight.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Bedridden heart-virus Goku

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:53 pm

You guys are looking at this all wrong. Goku would never beat him, because they would never actually fight. Mr. Satan would point out that Pan was in the audience, then ask Goku if she would want to see her two grandpas hitting each other, and they would call off the fight. Or something similar would happen - that's how it would actually go down if it happened in the story.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Who is Hercule?

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Miracles wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:33 pm Who is Hercule?
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._Satan

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Well considering Mr. Satan defeated Cell, id' say he could beat SSJ1 Goku during the Buu saga. :lol:

omegacwa
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omegacwa » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Maybe I'm just ignorant to some guidebook out there somewhere, but has Mr. Satan's actual abilities every been actually quantified?

The dude won the Tenkaichi Budokai and while I understand he can't use Ki, it seems ridiculous that he's not even on the level of say, Nam.

Mac
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mac » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:52 am

He might win against the Goku that was wrecked after fighting Vegeta the first time.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:23 am

omegacwa wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:14 pm Maybe I'm just ignorant to some guidebook out there somewhere, but has Mr. Satan's actual abilities every been actually quantified?

The dude won the Tenkaichi Budokai and while I understand he can't use Ki, it seems ridiculous that he's not even on the level of say, Nam.
This is what we have so far.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:23 am
omegacwa wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:14 pm Maybe I'm just ignorant to some guidebook out there somewhere, but has Mr. Satan's actual abilities every been actually quantified?

This is what we have so far.
You think he would ever want to ask Goku and the others to gather the Dragonballs to wish his master back?

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:08 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:20 pm You think he would ever want to ask Goku and the others to gather the Dragonballs to wish his master back?
It doesn't seem like he has this kind of attachment to his master. He never even talked about him.

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:26 am

My head canon is that after Piccolo tried to kill off every martial artist in the world, it was an extreme deterrent in actual strong people signing up for the Tenkaichi Budokai again lest they put themselves on some sort of assassination list again.

Goku could take bullets to the head at the start of dragon ball. Satan almost died by a bullet in the boo saga.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:08 am

Theoretically Mr Satan could defeat any of the Gokus if you give him every tool and resource that he's been shown to make use of. It would take some persuasive guile to pull off but if he could entice Goku to eat the poison chocolates he offered to Buu then that could clench it for him. Mr Satan made a note in his mind of how they were laced with enough poison to kill an elephant iirc. This is an unorthodox strategy to an otherwise hopeless encounter, though, as Mr Satan obviously doesn't have the raw strength to defeat any version of Goku outside of the times where the Saiyan was at death's door, unable to move.

Now about who would win between Mr Satan and Mr Popo? I can't see Popo being naive enough to accept food from his own opponent during a fight. Mr Satan does have some of those explosives he showed also but I can't see those being enough to kill his opponent. Goku from the Red Ribbon Army arc was withstanding the explosive force of shouldered rocket explosives from a bazooka. While Mr Satan's weapon could potentially have a higher payload, I don't think it would be enough to kill Popo.