Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:27 pm

I realize that Beerus is probably paranoid that someone will unseat him as Destroyer, but his aversion to having candidates for a successor is frankly harmful to U7.
(ADMIN NOTE: This signature is too long. Please significantly reduce in size.)

"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by DragonBallLove » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 am

TBH it seems that Beerus shenanigans are irrelevant to Whis in the endgame, and he's the one charged with choosing the successor. So, I don't really think any opposition, if any, to be really harmful.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 am

Beerus has always been harmful to universe 7. He is a terrible Destroyer. He annihilates entire world for childish reasons (like he did at the beginning of Super) and he would rather sleep or host tournaments in his name than actually doing his job. Even Zeno reprimanded him for that. If Beerus wasn't so selfish, he'd realize that he is a garbage Destroyer (just look at how desolate universe 7 is, with fewer than 30 habitable planets) and just let someone else take his place. Someone better, someone with more patience and moderation, someone who, to put it buntly, doesn't destroy half a planet because they make bad cakes. If I am not mistaken, Zeno even suggested that he should replace Beerus and Champa because they are not doing their job.

Not that Beerus cares, of course! So long as he gets his pudding, Freeza can enslave all the planets he wants.
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by theherodjl » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:28 am

Doesn't Zeno appoint Hakaishin? I imagine if Zeno was truly dissatisfied with Beerus, he'd retire him without a second thought. However, since that hasn't happened even after 70+ million years then Zeno must either approve of Beerus or simply doesn't feel Beerus needs replacement.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am

theherodjl wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:28 am
Doesn't Zeno appoint Hakaishin? I imagine if Zeno was truly dissatisfied with Beerus, he'd retire him without a second thought. However, since that hasn't happened even after 70+ million years then Zeno must either approve of Beerus or simply doesn't feel Beerus needs replacement.
Judging from the situation in U11 with Belmod and Toppo, the old Destroyer just appoints their successor and trains them until they are fit to become the new Destroyer. This is also what the Supreme Kais do; they decide their successor (see Gowasu and Zamasu for U10), they don't leave that decision to Zeno. After all, Zeno is just a child. He might show some wisdom here and there but he is still very naive and childish and not really fit to choose the new Destroyers.

Plus I don't really think Zeno cares about the dynamics of the various universes. The Zeno of the future timeline had no clue that Zamasu had annihilated the mortals and gods of every universe. Zeno interacts with his subjects only sporadically and doesn't really seem to involve himself with the affairs of the multiverse.
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

User avatar
Darkprince410
I Live Here
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Darkprince410 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am

Plus I don't really think Zeno cares about the dynamics of the various universes. The Zeno of the future timeline had no clue that Zamasu had annihilated the mortals and gods of every universe. Zeno interacts with his subjects only sporadically and doesn't really seem to involve himself with the affairs of the multiverse.
At the same time, he specifically came to the U6/U7 tournament because they weren't doing their jobs and he was getting ready to intervene when he got excited about having a larger tournament later on. That and, in the manga, Sidra was panicking at the idea of doing a bad job because the Daishinkan would get at him for it.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am

Plus I don't really think Zeno cares about the dynamics of the various universes. The Zeno of the future timeline had no clue that Zamasu had annihilated the mortals and gods of every universe. Zeno interacts with his subjects only sporadically and doesn't really seem to involve himself with the affairs of the multiverse.
At the same time, he specifically came to the U6/U7 tournament because they weren't doing their jobs and he was getting ready to intervene when he got excited about having a larger tournament later on. That and, in the manga, Sidra was panicking at the idea of doing a bad job because the Daishinkan would get at him for it.
He only partly went there because they weren't doing their job (the other reason is that he wanted to watch that fight). The Grand Priest is probably the one who handles the affairs of the multiverse in Zeno's stead. He certainly seems the one who informs the various universes of the edicts and laws that Zeno makes (as we saw when he informed everyone of the Tournament of Power). Also, notice how all the gods are usually super chill and professional with the Grand Priest, but they immediately freak out when they simply hear of Zeno coming to visit them. Zeno looks like a very distant ruler, and for this reason I don't think he'd really give a shit about replacing the Destroyers. Even if he realized they are not doing their job (which he did with Champa and Beerus), he wouldn't concern himself that much. This is the same guy who erased 6 universes because he was bored one day.
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:39 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:25 pm
Darkprince410 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am

Plus I don't really think Zeno cares about the dynamics of the various universes. The Zeno of the future timeline had no clue that Zamasu had annihilated the mortals and gods of every universe. Zeno interacts with his subjects only sporadically and doesn't really seem to involve himself with the affairs of the multiverse.
At the same time, he specifically came to the U6/U7 tournament because they weren't doing their jobs and he was getting ready to intervene when he got excited about having a larger tournament later on. That and, in the manga, Sidra was panicking at the idea of doing a bad job because the Daishinkan would get at him for it.
He only partly went there because they weren't doing their job (the other reason is that he wanted to watch that fight). The Grand Priest is probably the one who handles the affairs of the multiverse in Zeno's stead. He certainly seems the one who informs the various universes of the edicts and laws that Zeno makes (as we saw when he informed everyone of the Tournament of Power). Also, notice how all the gods are usually super chill and professional with the Grand Priest, but they immediately freak out when they simply hear of Zeno coming to visit them. Zeno looks like a very distant ruler, and for this reason I don't think he'd really give a shit about replacing the Destroyers. Even if he realized they are not doing their job (which he did with Champa and Beerus), he wouldn't concern himself that much. This is the same guy who erased 6 universes because he was bored one day.
Actually he erased them due to being in a bad mood.
(ADMIN NOTE: This signature is too long. Please significantly reduce in size.)

"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Tsufuru » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Apparently beerus didnt learn anything from the ToP and whis acting stupid with him.

moro is freely destroying stuff and frieza who tried to kill goku again is still freely doint whatever he wants.
thats some CIS beyond the “Lazy“ excuse.

shitty writing at its finest.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 pm

Beerus actually had a sound reason for not engaging Moro. He didn't want to find out if Moro could absorb the energy of destruction.
(ADMIN NOTE: This signature is too long. Please significantly reduce in size.)

"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Tsufuru wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:24 pm
Apparently beerus didnt learn anything from the ToP and whis acting stupid with him.

moro is freely destroying stuff and frieza who tried to kill goku again is still freely doint whatever he wants.
thats some CIS beyond the “Lazy“ excuse.

shitty writing at its finest.
Yeah, because he's not just lazy, he's an actual asshole who doesn't give a shit about mortal lives. I'm not surprised he resurrected Freeza because he let him terrorize the universe for decades anyway. I don't see why he should have changed.
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:40 pm
Tsufuru wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:24 pm
Apparently beerus didnt learn anything from the ToP and whis acting stupid with him.

moro is freely destroying stuff and frieza who tried to kill goku again is still freely doint whatever he wants.
thats some CIS beyond the “Lazy“ excuse.

shitty writing at its finest.
Yeah, because he's not just lazy, he's an actual asshole who doesn't give a shit about mortal lives. I'm not surprised he resurrected Freeza because he let him terrorize the universe for decades anyway. I don't see why he should have changed.
He is a jerk I agree but he's better than the Olympian gods.
(ADMIN NOTE: This signature is too long. Please significantly reduce in size.)

"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:40 pm
Tsufuru wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:24 pm
Apparently beerus didnt learn anything from the ToP and whis acting stupid with him.

moro is freely destroying stuff and frieza who tried to kill goku again is still freely doint whatever he wants.
thats some CIS beyond the “Lazy“ excuse.

shitty writing at its finest.
Yeah, because he's not just lazy, he's an actual asshole who doesn't give a shit about mortal lives. I'm not surprised he resurrected Freeza because he let him terrorize the universe for decades anyway. I don't see why he should have changed.
He is a jerk I agree but he's better than the Olympian gods.
Depends. Do the Olympian gods destroy literal worlds because they don't like the food cooked there?
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1293
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by theherodjl » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm
He is a jerk I agree but he's better than the Olympian gods.
Nah, DB's hierarchy is very much in the same vein as many other pantheons in terms of attitude. The Kaioshin suffer from ignorance, the Hakaishin suffer from lethargy, and the Angels & Zeno suffer from apathy. DB's Gods are dumb, lazy, and uncaring just like the Olympians. That is why Zamasu was able to get away with so much when his actions were openly threatening the multiverse as well as other timelines, mere mortals had to point out this fact in order for the Gods to finally feel inclined to do something about it.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:24 pm

theherodjl wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:10 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm
He is a jerk I agree but he's better than the Olympian gods.
Nah, DB's hierarchy is very much in the same vein as many other pantheons in terms of attitude. The Kaioshin suffer from ignorance, the Hakaishin suffer from lethargy, and the Angels & Zeno suffer from apathy. DB's Gods are dumb, lazy, and uncaring just like the Olympians. That is why Zamasu was able to get away with so much when his actions were openly threatening the multiverse as well as other timelines, mere mortals had to point out this fact in order for the Gods to finally feel inclined to do something about it.
Pretty spot on. That's also the problem Zamasu himself had with his fellow gods. How could they just do nothing when they have the power to destroy evil? This is the fundamental flaw of the God hierarchy. The Kais are meant to be passive and rely on the Destroyers to deal with evil, and yet at the same time the Destroyers for the most part are lazy assholes who don't do anything useful. And unfortunately the guy who hires these Destroyers doesn't give a shit because he's a child who sporadically wipes out entire universes for literally no reason at all.

The main problem in my opinion is just how divded the God hierarchy is. You've got so many Destroyers and Kais, and then several lesser deities under them, and all these gods end up bickering amongst themselves instead of doing their job. To be honest a centralyzed system would be more effective. That's why I personally agree with Zamasu when he said that one God was all that the cosmos needed, that there was no longer a need for Kais and Destroyers.

Now, to be fair, Zamasu's solution was pretty radical. A first step in the right direction would be to tighten control over the various gods. Zeno should kick useless people like Beerus and Champa and replace them with deities who actually care about the well-being of their respective universe, and at the same time he should pay a lot more attention to what is happening in the cosmos. I mean, Zamasu literally got away with exterminating every god in the multiverse because Zeno is blind...
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:40 pm


Yeah, because he's not just lazy, he's an actual asshole who doesn't give a shit about mortal lives. I'm not surprised he resurrected Freeza because he let him terrorize the universe for decades anyway. I don't see why he should have changed.
He is a jerk I agree but he's better than the Olympian gods.
Depends. Do the Olympian gods destroy literal worlds because they don't like the food cooked there?
No but they ARE treacherous and petty. True Beerus is petty, but he is not treacherous. Also Destroyers don't force you to fall in love, they don't turn you into monsters. They don't hate you and try to kill you just because you are the son or daughter of someone they don't like. They don't chase after women and they don't curse you for helping that woman escape...............
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:24 pm
theherodjl wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:10 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm
He is a jerk I agree but he's better than the Olympian gods.
Nah, DB's hierarchy is very much in the same vein as many other pantheons in terms of attitude. The Kaioshin suffer from ignorance, the Hakaishin suffer from lethargy, and the Angels & Zeno suffer from apathy. DB's Gods are dumb, lazy, and uncaring just like the Olympians. That is why Zamasu was able to get away with so much when his actions were openly threatening the multiverse as well as other timelines, mere mortals had to point out this fact in order for the Gods to finally feel inclined to do something about it.
Pretty spot on. That's also the problem Zamasu himself had with his fellow gods. How could they just do nothing when they have the power to destroy evil? This is the fundamental flaw of the God hierarchy. The Kais are meant to be passive and rely on the Destroyers to deal with evil, and yet at the same time the Destroyers for the most part are lazy assholes who don't do anything useful. And unfortunately the guy who hires these Destroyers doesn't give a shit because he's a child who sporadically wipes out entire universes for literally no reason at all.

The main problem in my opinion is just how divded the God hierarchy is. You've got so many Destroyers and Kais, and then several lesser deities under them, and all these gods end up bickering amongst themselves instead of doing their job. To be honest a centralyzed system would be more effective. That's why I personally agree with Zamasu when he said that one God was all that the cosmos needed, that there was no longer a need for Kais and Destroyers.

Now, to be fair, Zamasu's solution was pretty radical. A first step in the right direction would be to tighten control over the various gods. Zeno should kick useless people like Beerus and Champa and replace them with deities who actually care about the well-being of their respective universe, and at the same time he should pay a lot more attention to what is happening in the cosmos. I mean, Zamasu literally got away with exterminating every god in the multiverse because Zeno is blind...
In terms of attitude perhaps. But Destroyers are SUPPOSED to destroy. Also there are competent destroyers, like Belmod, Arack, Gene, Iwan and Liquir. Yes the God hierarchy is divided and flawed but the Kais and Destroyers can at least be reasoned with. Beerus can be persuaded to show mercy, Olympian gods cannot. Zamasu is very much like a lot of the Olympian Gods in my opinion because he is motivated purely by spite and refuses to be reasonable and acts like he is the only one who is right. Beerus and Champa can be reasoned with, or at least distracted.

To my mind a Destroyer is better than the Olympians because it is their job to destroy, you expect them to destroy. It helps balance the Universe. But when Olympian gods destroy things, or individuals often it doesn't benefit the Universe at all. They do it just to make a point. Just to enforce their will. Sometimes their destroying things is beneficial but usually it isn't. The Olympians don't seem to care much about the development of civilization. They destroyed whole civilizations because their citizens 'forgot' the gods. The Olympians also use mortals as pawns in their schemes against other deities.
Last edited by Hulk10 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(ADMIN NOTE: This signature is too long. Please significantly reduce in size.)

"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm


He is a jerk I agree but he's better than the Olympian gods.
Depends. Do the Olympian gods destroy literal worlds because they don't like the food cooked there?
No but they ARE treacherous and petty. True Beerus is petty, but he is not treacherous. Also Destroyers don't force you to fall in love, they don't turn you into monsters. They don't hate you and try to kill you just because you are the son or daughter of someone they don't like. They don't chase after women and they don't curse you for helping that woman escape...............
You're right, usually they just annihilate you, your family, your friends, and your entire species because a fat man ate their pudding. That makes it so much better!
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:23 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:05 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 pm


Depends. Do the Olympian gods destroy literal worlds because they don't like the food cooked there?
No but they ARE treacherous and petty. True Beerus is petty, but he is not treacherous. Also Destroyers don't force you to fall in love, they don't turn you into monsters. They don't hate you and try to kill you just because you are the son or daughter of someone they don't like. They don't chase after women and they don't curse you for helping that woman escape...............
You're right, usually they just annihilate you, your family, your friends, and your entire species because a fat man ate their pudding. That makes it so much better!
I wasn't finished with the thought. And that's only Beerus and Champa that would do that. And lose the sarcasm please.

Destroyers are SUPPOSED to destroy. Also there are competent destroyers, like Belmod, Arack, Gene, Iwan and Liquir. Yes the God hierarchy is divided and flawed but the Kais and Destroyers can at least be reasoned with. Beerus can be persuaded to show mercy, Olympian gods cannot. Zamasu is very much like a lot of the Olympian Gods in my opinion because he is motivated purely by spite and refuses to be reasonable and acts like he is the only one who is right. Beerus and Champa can be reasoned with, or at least distracted.

To my mind a Destroyer is better than the Olympians because it is their job to destroy, you expect them to destroy. It helps balance the Universe. But when Olympian gods destroy things, or individuals often it doesn't benefit the Universe at all. They do it just to make a point. Just to enforce their will. Sometimes their destroying things is beneficial but usually it isn't. The Olympians don't seem to care much about the development of civilization. They destroyed whole civilizations because their citizens 'forgot' the gods. The Olympians also use mortals as pawns in their schemes against other deities.
Last edited by Hulk10 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(ADMIN NOTE: This signature is too long. Please significantly reduce in size.)

"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1384
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:31 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:23 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:05 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 pm


No but they ARE treacherous and petty. True Beerus is petty, but he is not treacherous. Also Destroyers don't force you to fall in love, they don't turn you into monsters. They don't hate you and try to kill you just because you are the son or daughter of someone they don't like. They don't chase after women and they don't curse you for helping that woman escape...............
You're right, usually they just annihilate you, your family, your friends, and your entire species because a fat man ate their pudding. That makes it so much better!
I wasn't finished with the thought. And that's only Beerus and Champa that would do that. And lose the sarcasm please.
So like, if you weren't finished with your thought, why would you finish your post...?

Regardless, the thread is about Beerus, so what Beerus does is pretty relevant, wouldn't you say? :angel:
"And now we will cleanse the Earth. Your filthy kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed this planet and threatened to spread across this universe? And since you've learned to defy time you can spread your violence even farther."

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Beerus's Attitude Towards Potential Destroyers.

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:35 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:31 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:23 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:05 pm


You're right, usually they just annihilate you, your family, your friends, and your entire species because a fat man ate their pudding. That makes it so much better!
I wasn't finished with the thought. And that's only Beerus and Champa that would do that. And lose the sarcasm please.
So like, if you weren't finished with your thought, why would you finish your post...?

Regardless, the thread is about Beerus, so what Beerus does is pretty relevant, wouldn't you say? :angel:
Your right. I agree Beerus isn't the best person out there. But I don't hate him like I do the Olympians. As per your other question I realized halfway in that I wanted to include other quotes but I needed to copy them first and I had to submit the post in order to do that.

Honestly the best god morally I can think of is Thor.
(ADMIN NOTE: This signature is too long. Please significantly reduce in size.)

"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Post Reply