So.. About Frieza training for four months.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UchihaJogeta

So.. About Frieza training for four months.

Post by UchihaJogeta » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Hey again bois :3! I'm just gonna jump right into my headmathstuff.

I will leave out a lot of things that -would- prove my point further to be 100% certain of the accuracy.

So if I remember correctly, the highest official power level in Dragon Ball is 150mil on Goku. Second highest being Frieza's 120mil.

17 and 18 were superior to ss1 on their introduction (ignoring whatever improvements were made since then)
Semi-perfect Cell was vastly superior to them.
etc etc
17<SemiCell<SuperVegeta<P-cell?=?MasteredSS1
For the sake of lowballing, let's just say that Perfect Cell equals Imperfect Cell + the two androids.
So Perfect Cell, and by extension MasteredSS1 is -at least- 3 times stronger than The initial ss1 goku.

So now we have a new ss1, vastly stronger than Frieza. ss2 is twice that and ss3 is eight times ss1, right? I could be wrong, but I've been hardcore downscaling so it doesn't matter at this point.
Meaning, ss3 is at least 24 times stronger than Frieza. (veeeeeeery lowballing)

ss3<Buuhan<ss1 Vegito.
This means that ss1 Vegito is -at least- 8 times stronger than base Goku. It also means that ss3 being 4 times stronger than ss1, a hypothetical ss3 vegito is -at least- 96 times more powerful than Frieza.

For this little part we're ignoring Beerus essentially having infinite power as the series went on more than just one movie.
"My Bulma" Vegeta is confirmed to be equal to or greater than ss3 goku.
Beerus used 10% against this same Vegeta.
Now Goku states a hypothetical ss3 vegito would not be enough... If we ignore how this does not make any kind of sense.. We can move on.. To ssG goku claiming to use 80% against what beerus claims to be 70%. I'll lowball it and say that ssG goku=50% Beerus.
So ssG is -at least- a 5x multiplier on top of ss3.
Meaning. SsG is -at least- 480 times stronger than Frieza.

We do not know exact measurements for SSB unfortunately... So I won't get into it. Let's pretend it doesn't boost power at all, so still 480 times stronger than Frieza.

ON TO THE MAIN POINT.

In 4 months(120 days), Frieza -AT LEAST!!!- increased his power 480 times. Every single day, his power increased 4 times.
(I cannot take random exponential growths into consideration, I do still feel like I'm excused for the lowballing)
So in one days training, he went from 120mil to 480 mil. So an increase of 360mil. 15mil every hour. ASSUMING HE DOESN'T SLEEP OR EAT OR... OTHER THINGS.

We know by absolute fact that fighting = training for growth.
So how long did Frieza fight on namek? Shall we say.... 2 hours? I'd say that is crazy lowballing, but let's go with it.
There is 1440 minutes in a day. 1 hour is 60 minutes.

So in those two hours, Frieza's power would be 150mil. Equal to Goku.

So to you patient ladies and gentleladies reading is this: How would you, from a story perspective(pretend you're the author if you want), answer these questions?
1. How did Frieza lose to Goku on Namek.
2. What if Frieza trained 5 months instead of 4? Would he oneshot Zeno? :P

And since I'm a big fanboy when considering Cell's potential(Frieza cells lol), please indulge me with these two as well! :D
3. What if Cell trained for 4 months and made a return either instead of Frieza.
4. What if Cell trained for 4 months and then immidiately joined the ToP instead of frieza?

Sorry for the wall xD

- Jogeta

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: So.. About Frieza training for four months.

Post by theherodjl » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:40 pm

Freeza likely didn't increase his power by any significant amount on day one of his training, Freeza used 4 whole months to figure out how to properly increase his Ki to the best of his ability...so he wouldn't have just needed to train for a couple hours on Namek to suddenly equal SSJ Goku or surpass him as training was still a new thing to Freeza then.
Five months of training would have been better for Freeza in that he would've learned of his Golden form's weakness in stamina and then overcome it while improving his power a little more. Had 5 month-Freeza arrived on Earth then it would've take SSJB Goku & Vegeta fighting together to narrowly win.

As for Cell? The great thing about Cell is that he has the genetic material of multiple beings to combine & synergize with so 4 months of training would likely boost Cell to beyond Freeza's 4th form from ROF and possibly achieve strength on par with or maybe even above Golden Freeza without needing a new form like Freeza did. Since Cell can regenerate, ROF SSJB Goku would've prematurely needed to reactivate the Kaio-ken in order to stand a chance at winning. If Goku failed then the only hope would be for Beerus or Whis to intervene but that's a different discussion.
By the events of the ToP, post-4 month training Cell would have been a great ally to have over Tenshinhan, Krillin, Piccolo, Roshi and Android 18 but strength-wise, he'd be inferior to True Golden Freeza, SSJB Goku & Vegeta, Android 17, and Ultimate Gohan. If Cell contributed to U7, he'd need to take advantage of his abilities and get creative because Jiren and a few other fighters would own Cell spectacularly in a battle of strength.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

BlazingFiddlesticks
I Live Here

Post by BlazingFiddlesticks » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Trying to calculate the rate of Freeza's strength gains to the day assumes his species grows at a comically absurd rate like the Saiyans do, as if Freeza was running himself ragged then chowing on senzu beans the way Goku was on the way to Namek. And that is probably true to a point, what with his hitting the Golden transformation so soon. But Freeza's admitting he never trained his body gives the image that his fighting power is a verdant pasture he simply never chose to further cultivate, such that he had a lot of that power all along and simply need to grasp it. Reading it that way, Freeza would eventually taper off the same way Goku later admits that the body can only get so strong. Then the Golden form would bridge the difference just as Super Saiyan does for the Saiyans.

I don't know what this reading would mean for Cell.
JulieYBM wrote:
Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.
son veku wrote:
Metalwario64 wrote:
BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
Where is that located?
Canada

UchihaJogeta

Post by UchihaJogeta » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:57 pm

Theherodjl. I am honored to have you respond. I have seen you occasionally on the site for what feels like years!
I agree with you in terms of Frieza having no idea how to train, unfortunately it furthers my point. :(
That just means that Fighting = Training > Bad Frieza Training and thusly, Frieza should have even bigger gains during the fight on namek, no?

With the massive gains he got from the 4 months and likely getting better at training during that period, I do feel like 1 extra month would amount to a lot more than "improving his power a little more". He jumped several tiers each month after all.

Thank you for your thoughts on the Cell thing. What do you think is more likely hypothetically, Cell unlocking a "ss3" or "blue", or going the same route as Frieza? We do not know the % of every person inside him, but since most of them a saiyans, I'm thinking he'd go to ss3 and oddly enough, staying at ss3.
---
BlazingFiddlesticks. Love the name, just got plat a week ago after being stuck between gold 1 and 2 for 7 years. :O sorry.. Just proud..

The thing is that the results speak for themselves.. He did boost his power at a comically absurd rate... Goku equaled Frieza(roughly) at Namek, age 762. RoF takes place in 779. And for the sake of lowballing, I'm not even including the time chamber.
In 17 years(more), Goku achieved a level of power that Frieza rivaled in 4 months, with no "zenzu/senkai" cheats, having no idea on how to train.

I do not assume his absurd rate. It is very much proven :( And quite honestly, his gains are realistically 100's of times larger than I make them out to be, due to lowballing...