U6 saiyan’s power theory

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

U6 saiyan’s power theory

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 am

I had this theory, after rewatching Dbs “Broly”. Remember when Broly was able to use his Ozaru power within him, after losing his tail? Since, U6 saiyans no longer have tails, could it mean, that they too hold the tails with in them? This could be explain why they are so much stronger than an average saiyan.

That possibly Broly was the first step to an evolved race of saiyans?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: U6 saiyan’s power theory

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 am I had this theory, after rewatching Dbs “Broly”. Remember when Broly was able to use his Ozaru power within him, after losing his tail? Since, U6 saiyans no longer have tails, could it mean, that they too hold the tails with in them? This could be explain why they are so much stronger than an average saiyan.

I am sure all Saiyans are capable of using Wrathful Saiyan, but the real reason as to why Cabba and the other Saiyans of Universe 6 don't have tails is because of Toei Animation being a bunch of Trolls, not to mention the fact that those within the ranks of Toei Animation that are Beta Males and Feminists respectively, are the ones responsible for making Caulifla, Kale, and especially Kefla far too strong for no real reason. As it is likely that Caulifla and Kale never had any real training to begin with, but are still given Ass Pull Power-Ups when logically, the two women would have died from simply trying to enter the normal Super Saiyan transformation from lacking any of the needed strength to have withstood the awakening of SSJ1.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:21 pm
Berserker1921 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 am I had this theory, after rewatching Dbs “Broly”. Remember when Broly was able to use his Ozaru power within him, after losing his tail? Since, U6 saiyans no longer have tails, could it mean, that they too hold the tails with in them? This could be explain why they are so much stronger than an average saiyan.

I am sure all Saiyans are capable of using Wrathful Saiyan, but the real reason as to why Cabba and the other Saiyans of Universe 6 don't have tails is because of Toei Animation being a bunch of Trolls, not to mention the fact that those within the ranks of Toei Animation that are Beta Males and Feminists respectively, are the ones responsible for making Caulifla, Kale, and especially Kefla far too strong for no real reason. As it is likely that Caulifla and Kale never had any real training to begin with, but are still given Ass Pull Power-Ups when logically, the two women would have died from simply trying to enter the normal Super Saiyan transformation from lacking any of the needed strength to have withstood the awakening of SSJ1.
still ... I think that argument of yours is nonsense ... or you just haven't watching the series.
Why don't you just complain about characters that are too strong in general?
goten and trunks being children never trained in their life but at the age of 7 and 8 they were already stronger than their parents and gohan at their age.
Do you simply prefer that female characters be useless housewives as most were? It makes no sense to talk about feminism in dragon ball because that does not exist ... in fact the series is quite the opposite ... currently the female characters have had more participation but if you compare it with other series it is very little.
What I find funny is that you don't complain about cabba when his excuse is basically the same
they are evolved saiyans .... their race not to die had years to develop and become stronger ... and having so many powerful warriors being on the same planet they should develop more power ... there is also the cell s

the universe 6 and 7 or other universes do not have the same logic ... in the series it is made clear that
neither is it that pan or 18 have training them, they don't even like to fight

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:32 pm

This theory only makes sense when you compare Broly with Kale. Caulifla and Cabba don’t have that same kind of power. They are just gifted Saiyans among their kind, nothing that special.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:00 pm

I don't find the idea of losing tails to be a good evolutionary mood.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

BagetaSama
Beyond Newbie

Post by BagetaSama » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:21 pm

to be frank with you, literally none of this makes any sense.

There is no evidence that the Ikari state is something that other Saiyans can use too. This is an In-Universe discussion and out of universe explanations such as "well Toei are trolls" or "These damn femenists" have no merit in this conversation. And hell, you could literally speculate the reasons why things were written a certain way at any time, not just why the Universe 6 Saiyans are written the way that they are.

...they logically would have died trying to enter the SSJ state from lacking strength? First of all, Caulifla and Kale are magnitudes stronger than Goku was when he first achieved SSJ on Namek, so the idea that they "lack" strength is absurd. Caulfila's Base is relative to Goku's Base to some extent, which is several magnitudes above his Namek SSJ self. And there is no evidence that dying from transforming into a SSJ for the first time is a risk to your life.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 pm

They are strong because they evolved past the need of tails to have their Ozaru form to fall back if in a tight spot.
Thus they are more like Goten and Trunks, who weren't born with tails either, due to their fathers' genes at the moment of conception having undergone a change from being the Ozaru reliant Saiyans to being Super Saiyans.
I like the fact that Toriyama himself actually lended credence to the theory by stating that Vegeta's tail stopped growing back, because he got so strong he didn't need it anymore.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:39 am

I've once heard the theory that the U6 Saiyans are really just a breed of hybrids like Gohan, which explains why they have such high potential and why the U6 Humans just disappeared completely.