Who is the most dangerous person that zamasu could trade bodies with?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Who is the most dangerous person that zamasu could trade bodies with?

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:20 pm

In universe 7, only. Now you can’t use Goku, or Beerus, or Whis. Remember, whichever body he steals, they’re will be negatives to his choice. Which one will be the most beneficial for him?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Who is the most dangerous person that zamasu could trade bodies with?

Post by Lionel » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:42 pm

Lethality wise, it's obviously Daishinkan or Zeno. No one could truly oppose him unless the latter's erasure power isn't linked to his power level. More eccentric options would be the likes of Babidi who could magically bend anyone to his will that isn't pure of heart or Moro who can consume the energy of anyone he desires.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:52 pm

Lionel wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:42 pm Lethality wise, it's obviously Daishinkan or Zeno. No one could truly oppose him unless the latter's erasure power isn't linked to his power level. More eccentric options would be the likes of Babidi who could magically bend anyone to his will that isn't pure of heart or Moro who can consume the energy of anyone he desires.

In universe 7 only. Please read full description.

Update: just saw you mention Moro and Babidi. My apologies.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Either Broly or Freeza. Broly has the highest potential out of any Saiyan, while Freeza could increase his power exponentially in just 4 months. Broly would probably be more useful due to the Saiyan cells though.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Easily Broly.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:50 pm

If he retains all the techniques, Janemba.Total control of reality manipulation would make him Above-All-Others (got the reference?).

Think Kaioshin of Time's abilities would also allow him to be a big threat.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Moro > Broly > Freeza ~ Gohan

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:04 pm

I knew everyone would say Broly. But doesn’t his power come from Rage? Something, Zamasu has issues mimicking? I honestly think Frieza would be the best choice. I doubt his training hax are as good as they were before RoF. But his durability and stamina control would be a plus to Zamasu.

Surai

Post by Surai » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:54 pm

From a pure power standpoint, Broly. I would say Cell is a valid choice as well because not only he had a great potential but he also had multiple dangerous abilities thanks to Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Frieza’s cells. Cell was even able to perform Genkidama, imagine what Zamasu would do with such a power.
Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:04 pm I knew everyone would say Broly. But doesn’t his power come from Rage? Something, Zamasu has issues mimicking? I honestly think Frieza would be the best choice. I doubt his training hax are as good as they were before RoF. But his durability and stamina control would be a plus to Zamasu.
I think his power expresses itself through his rage but I wouldn’t say it comes from his rage. I think he’s like Gohan, he was born with a huge potential and his anger is a trigger.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Who else but the one person who needs to prove himself better than Kakarot, and who had already done something similar with Majin Buu?

"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:23 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:04 pm I knew everyone would say Broly. But doesn’t his power come from Rage? Something, Zamasu has issues mimicking? I honestly think Frieza would be the best choice. I doubt his training hax are as good as they were before RoF. But his durability and stamina control would be a plus to Zamasu.
Zamasu doesn't have issues mimicking rage, he just never bothered using it because he thought it was a primitive tool that only rude mortals would use. Once he decided to use his anger to grow more powerful, he increased his strength exponentially to the point that it surpassed his own understanding.
Surai wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:54 pm From a pure power standpoint, Broly. I would say Cell is a valid choice as well because not only he had a great potential but he also had multiple dangerous abilities thanks to Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Frieza’s cells. Cell was even able to perform Genkidama, imagine what Zamasu would do with such a power.
Technically Zamasu should already be able to perform Genkidama because he had purity of heart.

Melee_Sovereign
Temporarily Banned

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:40 pm

idk, but I'd imagine he'd be able to unlock a lot of potential with Perfect Cell's body.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:21 am

What about Merus? He could use his full power maybe.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:53 am

Pure Boo anyone?
By switching bodies with the true Majin Boo, Zamasu can not only access all of Boo's power & abilities but also retain his comparatively-calmer mind. Think about it, it includes...
- Nigh-limitless regeneration
- Never-ending Ki/stamina
- Agelessness
- Doesn't require oxygen to survive
- Matter transmutation
- Can copy Ki techniques with one viewing
- Elastic-body
- Absorb another person and obtain all of their power, abilities, and even their memories
Additionally, although Pure Boo was unaware of it, Pure Boo's body held onto Dai Kaioshin's magical power so Zamasu would also have that going for him.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: