What Would It Take For Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, and Yamcha to Catch up to Goku and Vegeta in a Satisfying Way?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

QuakingStar
Beyond Newbie

Re: What Would It Take For Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, and Yamcha to Catch up to Goku and Vegeta in a Satisfying Way?

Post by QuakingStar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:41 pm

Piccolo just needs his potential unleashed by old Kai, then he can train to re-attain Godly Ki(as Kami, they gain Godly Ki though it isn't that much, enough to be able to sense Godly Ki at least) Kami being fused back with Piccolo should give him the possibility of gaining Godly Ki easier than it normally would be. Then we get Super Namekian God Piccolo who's potential has already been unleashed.

theherodjl
I'm pretty cozy, here...

Re: What Would It Take For Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, and Yamcha to Catch up to Goku and Vegeta in a Satisfying Way?

Post by theherodjl » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:17 am

A hypothetical situation like this would be the perfect time to introduce a multi-way fusion in the main story. In all honesty, these 4 characters are never going to be relevant again power-wise and so, combining them all together to make more than the sum of their parts is the only way for them to believably catch up.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Lionel
I'm pretty cozy, here...

Post by Lionel » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:28 am

theherodjl wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:17 am
A hypothetical situation like this would be the perfect time to introduce a multi-way fusion in the main story. In all honesty, these 4 characters are never going to be relevant again power-wise and so, combining them all together to make more than the sum of their parts is the only way for them to believably catch up.
I've also thought of the humans potentially taking advantage of fusion to compensate for their relatively unimpressive power. If they could merge together, acquire god ki, train with Whis, have their potential unlocked, and learn Kaioken then making a resurgence in the power race against the Saiyans might be possible. When you combine their skill sets, I think they would have the potential to overtake Goku and Vegeta in terms of ability and aptitude.

Piccolo has an easier avenue as there's already been a precedent set for him making enormous strides and bridging the gap with the transformation states. I don't believe Toyotaro has any reason not to have Piccolo acquire god ki and hone himself to the point of being a contender once more.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:13 pm

Piccolo: When Super Started wasn't there talk of like a Namekian Book? The lost arts of Namekian Magic is the way to go.

The Humans: If they could figure out how a way to absorb energy from planets or the sun, just like with Moro or the Spirit Bomb, then they can fire explosive attacks, even if their bodies wouldn't be able to take the attack if sent at them.

QuakingStar
Beyond Newbie

Post by QuakingStar » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:38 am

The Namekian Book of Legends has things in it that nobody else knows, for example it had information on Super Saiyan God when pretty much everyone else forgot about it or didn't know about it. I guarantee if Piccolo read the book he would discover that he can acquire god power along with some secret techniques. Toyo needs to give Piccolo some shine already.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 am

This is crazy but

1. Piccolo, Nail and Kami are diffused.

2. Kami is made young with the Dragonballs.

3. Piccolo, Nail and Kami get their potential unlocked and Nail fuses with Piccolo.

4. Piccolo gets his potential unloced again. Piccolo, fuses with Kami.

5. Piccolo gets his potential unlocked one more time.

BWri
OMG CRAZY REG

Post by BWri » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:56 pm

QuakingStar wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:41 pm
Piccolo just needs his potential unleashed by old Kai, then he can train to re-attain Godly Ki(as Kami, they gain Godly Ki though it isn't that much, enough to be able to sense Godly Ki at least) Kami being fused back with Piccolo should give him the possibility of gaining Godly Ki easier than it normally would be. Then we get Super Namekian God Piccolo who's potential has already been unleashed.
He's already stronger than Vegeta was at the start of Super and before RoF. Whis honestly just needs to take another pupil under his wing.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Jiren The Alpha
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jiren The Alpha » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:06 am

Dragon Ball right now is like Baki, if the arthor wants a character to be relevant, he just makes them strong and thats it (Frieza and Roshi). People should just pray that Toriyama likes they favorite character and then they will get a power up :lol: