Dragon Ball gt characters stronger than super characters feats wise

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball gt characters stronger than super characters feats wise

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 pm

Also OP I have one last question, why do you consider Super characters weak? I mean, we have powerhouses like Zeno and, eventually, Zamasu who are MULTIVERSAL level. We have the Angels, with the Grand Priest at the top, who are probably universal level, since they are far beyond the Destroyers, who by themselves can easily annihilate entire worlds without even having to use ki blasts. How are these characters weak?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:38 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:48 pm Goku in GT base is relative to Kid Buu. At best we'll say in base he is equal to SSJ3 from Buu saga.
Lol
Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:48 pm Super Goku's base is equal to SSG from BoG. SSG from Bog is universal
Lol x2
Tai Lung wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:40 pm the author decided to continue the series with super was not the case of GT where he decided to leave the series so is a lazy cash grab ...

but hey ... with this I'm just copying your logic to me that kind of argument is just crying
Both are cash grabs obviously. But we should ask ourselves which series is a bigger cash grab. The one that risked a lot by adding a lof of new things and changing main cast as well as all their designs or the one that tries to copy DBZ, turns two movies into arcs and focus on recoloring stuff and bringing back old and very popular characters for entire arcs (Frieza, Future Trunks, Android 17) + Broly, Bardock and Gogeta in a movie. And it's not like Toriyama regained his love for franchise and decided to make Super. He made one movie as a revenge for Evolution, it sold well so they made another movie, it sold even better, so they made entire series. Both series are cash grabs in that way. The difference is GT took a hard way trying to do something new and DBS took the easy way by copying DBZ to the point almost no one has changed in 6 years since Buu saga. And is it really a coincidence that DBS movie included all three of the most overhyped characters outside of main series? The only cash grab thing in GT was basically its existence. A fact, they made a sequel on their own. Meanwhile most of Super content is a cash grab.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:46 pm

"lol" is not an appropriate response.

If you’re not willing to converse in good faith, you will not be welcome as a member

If this continues, account strikes will be issued for all members going forward in this thread with no more free warnings.

Just be polite and chill. It’s super easy and I guarantee you more rewarding.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:09 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:38 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:48 pm Goku in GT base is relative to Kid Buu. At best we'll say in base he is equal to SSJ3 from Buu saga.
Lol
Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:48 pm Super Goku's base is equal to SSG from BoG. SSG from Bog is universal
Lol x2
can you elaborate? All I said was literal facts

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:20 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:09 pm can you elaborate? All I said was literal facts
Can you provide documented data backing up your literal facts?

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:25 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:38 pm Both are cash grabs obviously. But we should ask ourselves which series is a bigger cash grab.
I think you are not understanding the obvious ... what does that have to do with a Topic about character power levels ...?
OP began to cry because he has no answer
sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:38 pm The one that risked a lot by adding a lof of new things and changing main cast as well as all their designs or the one that tries to copy DBZ, turns two movies into arcs and focus on recoloring stuff and bringing back old and very popular characters for entire arcs (Frieza, Future Trunks, Android 17) + Broly, Bardock and Gogeta in a movie. And it's not like Toriyama regained his love for franchise and decided to make Super. He made one movie as a revenge for Evolution, it sold well so they made another movie, it sold even better, so they made entire series. Both series are cash grabs in that way. The difference is GT took a hard way trying to do something new and DBS took the easy way by copying DBZ to the point almost no one has changed in 6 years since Buu saga. And is it really a coincidence that DBS movie included all three of the most overhyped characters outside of main series? The only cash grab thing in GT was basically its existence. A fact, they made a sequel on their own. Meanwhile most of Super content is a cash grab.
I will remind you that ...
super 17 arc is basically fanservice with the return of Android 17 and all previous villains frieza and cell, zarbon, saibaimans and nappa ... returning even though according to piccolo's explanation they shouldn't

the baby arc story has a lot of the other elements of the android arc and Plan to Eradicate People of the Saiyan

and gogeta also returns

as I had already told you about the design of the transformations are subjective .... not everyone likes the over-designed transformations ... it seems AF shit

Sincerely GT had few original characters most had already been created in z and none had an evolution only are older.
the new generation did almost nothing ... everything did goku while uub was ruled out
while super has more characters that had more development as characters changing their personalities and we see that evolution in addition to new forms of combat and strategy such as the case of Hit, dyspo, trio of dangers etc.
the secondary characters have more participation etc

in many things it I seems better

Perfect Garret

Post by Perfect Garret » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 pm Also OP I have one last question, why do you consider Super characters weak? I mean, we have powerhouses like Zeno and, eventually, Zamasu who are MULTIVERSAL level. We have the Angels, with the Grand Priest at the top, who are probably universal level, since they are far beyond the Destroyers, who by themselves can easily annihilate entire worlds without even having to use ki blasts. How are these characters weak?
Because, characters like master roshi, krillin, tien, can compete against God level fighters with no explanation which leads me to believe there not as strong.
Perfect cell has a bulky physique he had the right idea about perfection, unlimited power when always bulking perfection at it's finest.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:38 pm

Perfect Garret wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 pm Also OP I have one last question, why do you consider Super characters weak? I mean, we have powerhouses like Zeno and, eventually, Zamasu who are MULTIVERSAL level. We have the Angels, with the Grand Priest at the top, who are probably universal level, since they are far beyond the Destroyers, who by themselves can easily annihilate entire worlds without even having to use ki blasts. How are these characters weak?
Because, characters like master roshi, krillin, tien, can compete against God level fighters with no explanation which leads me to believe there not as strong.
the roshi thing only happens in the manga
Tien never does that ...
Krillin was defeated by frost at a hit, the scene with goku is "filler" and goku is contained is no different than bread fighting with rildo or uub with baby

Perfect Garret

Post by Perfect Garret » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:38 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:40 pm
Perfect Garret wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:07 am There are little to no training sessions of super characters training they just happen to be strong. It makes perfect sense, uub trained with Goku to become strong. Càulifla being able to fight super Saiyan God Goku made no sense,
we never see uub training ... and he still could face baby
caulifla was humiliated by goku ssjgod .... and at least we see her training with goku and like goten and trunks a lot of potential was born something that in the manga is seen as coherent
Perfect Garret wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:07 am super is just a lazy cash grab that doesn't explain it's plot that well for power ups.
the author decided to continue the series with super was not the case of GT where he decided to leave the series so is a lazy cash grab ...

but hey ... with this I'm just copying your logic to me that kind of argument is just crying
How does that make it a lazy cash grab? Super did color swaps for transformations reused characters, the only original thing about it is adding other universes it even reused zamasu. If you're going to troll find another thread please thanks.
Perfect cell has a bulky physique he had the right idea about perfection, unlimited power when always bulking perfection at it's finest.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Perfect Garret wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 pm
But there is no reason to believe that when we can see how these God level fighters can easily destroy entire worlds in a few seconds...?

No offense, but your logic is a little strange. The fact that Krillin and co. can go up against God level fighters (just Krillin actually, I don't remember Roshi or Tien fighting against them) doesn't mean that God level fighters are weak, it means that Krillin and co. were massively buffed. Which is another matter entirely.
Perfect Garret wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:38 pm How does that make it a lazy cash grab? Super did color swaps for transformations reused characters, the only original thing about it is adding other universes it even reused zamasu. If you're going to troll find another thread please thanks.
Given how Zamasu did not exist as a character before Super, I don't see how he was reused.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Multiple account strikes issued. This thread is not representative of the expected behavior in the Kanzenshuu community, and is being closed.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::