Which Occurred First? Elder Kai Being Sealed By Beerus? Or Chronoa Becoming the SKOT?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Which Occurred First? Elder Kai Being Sealed By Beerus? Or Chronoa Becoming the SKOT?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:59 pm

I would like to know which event came first, the Elder Kaioshin being sealed in the Z Sword by Hakaishin Beerus or Chronoa beating Mechikabura when the two were trying to become the Supreme Kai of Time?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Re: Which Occurred First? Elder Kai Being Sealed By Beerus? Or Chronoa Becoming the SKOT?

Post by Rakurai » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:38 am

Both occurred 75 million years ago, right? Not sure about the Old Kai one, but if it's stated like that, then they probably occurred around the same period. In the end, it's not an important difference...
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Which Occurred First? Elder Kai Being Sealed By Beerus? Or Chronoa Becoming the SKOT?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:38 am Both occurred 75 million years ago, right? Not sure about the Old Kai one, but if it's stated like that, then they probably occurred around the same period. In the end, it's not an important difference...
A span of up to a million years can actually make a very big difference... 1 million years ago, our ancestors were still learning how to make sharp rocks.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:23 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:02 pm
Rakurai wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:38 am Both occurred 75 million years ago, right? Not sure about the Old Kai one, but if it's stated like that, then they probably occurred around the same period. In the end, it's not an important difference...
A span of up to a million years can actually make a very big difference... 1 million years ago, our ancestors were still learning how to make sharp rocks.
Sorry, I meant that whichever occurred first is not important... & relatively speaking, +/- 1 million years over the course of 75 million years is trivial.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!