What is Freeza's net worth?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Psajdak
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:37 am

What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by Psajdak » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:46 am

Brief is confirmed to be one filthy rich guy, which is no surprise since his inventions are used all over the Earth.

On the other hand, Freeza was (maybe he still does) doing business on the level of selling the planets.
In one scene in DBS: Broly movie he rewards Lemo, and Cheelai with some kind of money, and even though there wasn't that much of it, both of them looked like it is worth a fortune.

So, it just makes me wonder, how much, in Zeni, is Freeza wealthy...

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1473
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by theherodjl » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 am

Since Freeza's Empire doesn't use Earth's currency and vice versa, Freeza has zero net worth on Earth. If Freeza were to purchase Earth then there might be a possible conversion of Earth's currency to his own but the Z Senshi would never allow that to happen, most especially Vegeta since he has nothing but bad memories of Freeza and the business that he forced to take care of.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5940
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:48 pm

500 trillion Raditz. :D
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20897
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:43 pm

1.3 million

User avatar
emperior
I Live Here
Posts: 3898
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:52 pm
Location: Dragon World
Contact:

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by emperior » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 am

He has freaking space-ships and immeasurable amounts of resources from the Planets he conquered. Those are all tangible assets, but he also has intangible ones due to the incredible level of knowledge needed to have the kind of technology his army has.
Remember that to reach Namek, Bulma had to use the Namekian’s spaceship and her father had to use materials from Goku’s pod to build him a spaceship. In fact Vegeta was incredibly surprised that Earthlings could reach Namek with their technology levels.
They also have incredibly advanced healing pods that restore people’s bodies to perfection, even if they are all chopped off like Freeza was after being sliced by Future Trunks.

He must be so incredibly rich that he eclipses Bulma’s net worth the same way he eclipses her power level.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:12 pm
Location: Zambia, Southern Africa

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:13 am

We are asking how much a galactic conqueror is worth, compared to one of the richest families on Earth?

And is there a scale to measure?
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Ongam
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:17 pm

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by Ongam » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:40 pm

Even if whatever currency The Frieza Force uses has no value on Earth, in assets Frieza is the richest man in the universe. He owns at least 79 planets, probably thousands of space ships, weapons, and armor, he pretty much has an galaxy-wide functioning military (or did during his prime, but apparently still does, just smaller?) with the man power to conquer the universe if they expand again. Power is money.

If Frieza were to "sell" everything he has, his planets, his ships, his weapons, I don't even know if there is a being in any universe with the comparable amount of credits to trade and purchase all of the Frieza Force's assets.
emperior wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 am
He has freaking space-ships and immeasurable amounts of resources from the Planets he conquered. Those are all tangible assets, but he also has intangible ones due to the incredible level of knowledge needed to have the kind of technology his army has.
Remember that to reach Namek, Bulma had to use the Namekian’s spaceship and her father had to use materials from Goku’s pod to build him a spaceship. In fact Vegeta was incredibly surprised that Earthlings could reach Namek with their technology levels.
They also have incredibly advanced healing pods that restore people’s bodies to perfection, even if they are all chopped off like Freeza was after being sliced by Future Trunks.

He must be so incredibly rich that he eclipses Bulma’s net worth the same way he eclipses her power level.
Beat me to it. lol

User avatar
Melee_Sovereign
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:15 pm

I saw a Vsauce video that estimated the Earth to be worth $15,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ($15 sextillion). According to the wiki, Frieza has around 448 planets. So multiply that by $1.5e+22 and you get $6.72e+24, or $6,720,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or $6.72 septillion.

So Frieza is a septillionaire by that estimation.

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5940
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:51 am

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:15 pm
I saw a Vsauce video that estimated the Earth to be worth $15,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ($15 sextillion). According to the wiki, Frieza has around 448 planets. So multiply that by $1.5e+22 and you get $6.72e+24, or $6,720,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or $6.72 septillion.

So Frieza is a septillionaire by that estimation.
You have to consider that a lot of those planets are probably barren wastelands though, after being conquered.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
Melee_Sovereign
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:13 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:51 am
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:15 pm
I saw a Vsauce video that estimated the Earth to be worth $15,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ($15 sextillion). According to the wiki, Frieza has around 448 planets. So multiply that by $1.5e+22 and you get $6.72e+24, or $6,720,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or $6.72 septillion.

So Frieza is a septillionaire by that estimation.
You have to consider that a lot of those planets are probably barren wastelands though, after being conquered.
The Vsauce video I saw mainly factored in raw materials like various metals, minerals etc... rather than the eco system. A completely barren rocky planet with no eco system will still be an immense source of raw materials.

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1473
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

Re: What is Freeza's net worth?

Post by theherodjl » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:13 pm
The Vsauce video I saw mainly factored in raw materials like various metals, minerals etc... rather than the eco system. A completely barren rocky planet with no eco system will still be an immense source of raw materials.
Freeza's Empire would likely stripmine any & every planet that they own in order to craft the various spaceships, equipment, armor, and general goods to the populated, subservient planets. It wouldn't surprise me if Freeza has a slaveforce working 24/7 so I imagine they would be performing that very task.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Post Reply