Best DBZ Attacks

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rakka333

Best DBZ Attacks

Post by Rakka333 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:43 am

I’m trying to collaborate and configure a list of the attacks used in the DBZ universe. There are soooo many I could use some help coming up with a solid list. I have this article I am helping with that is a good place to start but I’d like to know how they each stand up against each other at the end of the day and not what is simply the Most entertaining like Present for you :lol: I’d love to know what everyone’s favorites are too! It will really help me develop more content. Check it out! :D https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/b ... -z-attacks

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Best DBZ Attacks

Post by Grimlock » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:21 am

Dragon Ball Z:

Illusion SmashDimensional HoleCosmic IllusionBunkai Teleport (I can't confirm the name of this technique) •

From Dragon Ball Z, I think that's all. If I remember more, I can post later. Anyway, does it really have to be just from Dragon Ball Z? I have other favorite ones too.

Dragon Ball:

Kamehameha (specifically this one) • Zanzoken •

Dragon Ball GT:

• Big Bang Kamehameha • Shocking Death Ball (specifically this one) •

Dragon Ball Super:

Divine LassoFinal Spirit Cannon

Miscellaneous:

Spirit of SaiyansGekiretsu RanbuBurning Kamehameha • Final Kamehameha • God Final FlashAtomic KamehamehaDark Rebellion TriggerPower of Darkness
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~