"Extraterrestrial" Saiyans...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Low Tone G
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

"Extraterrestrial" Saiyans...

Post by Low Tone G » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:57 am

Whis told Beerus about the surviving Saiyans when he started seeking the Super Saiyan God. Whis searched for them and found Earth with 4 Saiyans on it, saying the most of the remaining ones live there.

So it's unlikely that others than Tarble, Paragus and Broly existed back then in Universe 7?

Or may other Saiyans live somewhere else, not in groups, but alone?
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Re: "Extraterrestrial" Saiyans...

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:51 am

What caught Beerus's interest was that one of the Saiyans on Earth had defeated Frieza.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Slangh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Slangh » Wed May 06, 2020 11:40 am

Low Tone G wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:57 am Whis told Beerus about the surviving Saiyans when he started seeking the Super Saiyan God. Whis searched for them and found Earth with 4 Saiyans on it, saying the most of the remaining ones live there.

So it's unlikely that others than Tarble, Paragus and Broly existed back then in Universe 7?

Going with the DBS version, Freeza recalled all Saiyans, but if you're a Saiyan child without a scouter, outside of your spaceship and without the ability to comprehend language, you wouldn't even get the message, let alone return to Planet Vegeta. There should be a decent amount of Saiyans out there.

Psajdak
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Psajdak » Wed May 06, 2020 11:58 am

You can never know with Dragon Ball.

We thought Majin Buu is like the most ultimate force in the universe, and then years later we learn there is Beerus who is even more powerful who lives in the same universe.

And then there comes Whis who is even stronger than that.

Low Tone G
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Low Tone G » Fri May 08, 2020 5:13 am

DragonBallFoodie wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:51 am What caught Beerus's interest was that one of the Saiyans on Earth had defeated Frieza.
Well, that is true, but Whis searched for them and he specifically said the most of the surviving Saiyans live on Earth. After that informed Beerus that among them is the Saiyan who beat Freeza. That must mean there are other ones but less in number somewhere in the Universe.

We now know that at that time 3 other Saiyans were alive: Paragus, Broly and Tarble.
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri May 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Slangh wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:40 am
Low Tone G wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:57 am Whis told Beerus about the surviving Saiyans when he started seeking the Super Saiyan God. Whis searched for them and found Earth with 4 Saiyans on it, saying the most of the remaining ones live there.

Going with the DBS version, Freeza recalled all Saiyans, but if you're a Saiyan child without a scouter, outside of your spaceship and without the ability to comprehend language, you wouldn't even get the message, let alone return to Planet Vegeta. There should be a decent amount of Saiyans out there.
Let's not forget that it took also Frieza one month for destroy the Saiyan. So who knows maybe some Saiyan broke the blocade and survived too ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu