Does Dragon Ball Time Machine make no sense for tangential motion instead of Linear motion?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ripper 30
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Does Dragon Ball Time Machine make no sense for tangential motion instead of Linear motion?

Post by Ripper 30 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:49 am

This isn't about Timelines but movement of Time Machine since it's supposed to have a linear movement in time yet Trunks who was killed by Cell in his second trip into past doesn't go to into his actual past but the altered one where he took some solution to beat androids perhaps the detonator before being killed by Cell while going on second/third trip to his past and getting his machine stolen.

Also the Future Trunks that came into the main Timeline being able to come back to the altered timeline. So what do you think about this gripe of Time Machine moving tangentially instead of linearly?
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30