Raditz's rank in the Frieza force

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GoodboiRaditz

Raditz's rank in the Frieza force

Post by GoodboiRaditz » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:26 pm

Raditz diplayed a power between 1200 and 1500 during his brief run , how strong was he regarded in the Frieza's army ? i remember Gohan and Kuririn destroying some random soldiers easily with a battle power of 1500 so how strong was the average goon in Freeza's army ? It's strange that Raditz was looked upon as a wimp by his comrades but he could actually stomps most of the frieza's force

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Raditz's rank in the Frieza force

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:49 pm

He was regarded as a low-class Saiyan I think, and the Saiyans were already subject to racism from many of the other races working for Freeza.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

GoodboiRaditz

Post by GoodboiRaditz » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:49 pm He was regarded as a low-class Saiyan I think, and the Saiyans were already subject to racism from many of the other races working for Freeza.
How strong do you think the other frieza's soldiers were ? people who could bully the saiyans were few ( Cui , Dodoria , Zarbon and the Ginyus ) , for Nappa and Vegeta anyways that would leave Raditz to deal with the most crap and i think that Raditz was at least stronger than the average Frieza's goon

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:19 am

GoodboiRaditz wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 pm
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:49 pm He was regarded as a low-class Saiyan I think, and the Saiyans were already subject to racism from many of the other races working for Freeza.
How strong do you think the other frieza's soldiers were ? people who could bully the saiyans were few ( Cui , Dodoria , Zarbon and the Ginyus ) , for Nappa and Vegeta anyways that would leave Raditz to deal with the most crap and i think that Raditz was at least stronger than the average Frieza's goon
He's probably stronger than the ones who needed blasters, but there were a lot of guys stronger than him... even weak guys like Appule I think were over 2000.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:57 am

Someone like Appule would have likely qualified as a high tier low ranking soldier. Raditz wasn't anything noteworthy in the Planet Trade Organisation. I think his ability to transform is likely what gave his presence on the battlefield weight. A hypothetical Oozaru Raditz would have elevated him to more of a mid-ranking soldier in the realm of Saiyan arc Vegeta and Cui, power wise.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:14 am

The more powerful individuals of Freeza's Army laughed off 3 Namekian warriors, each with a power level of 1000(holding back from 3000), so Raditz' 1500 might have been seen as below average but still stronger than the vast majority of beings that were conquered by the empire.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:22 am

From what we've been told (I can't remember exactly where, help me out)... Vegeta was the only one of the three Saiyans with any special rank among Freeza's forces, being up there with other extra-strong people like Zarbon, Dodoria, and the Ginyu Force. So by Freeza-Army standards, Raditz and Nappa were both ranked the same.

I expect there'd be certain levels of power-based deference when the situation called for it... like if a squad consisted of Raditz at 1,500 and a handful of mooks under 1,000, then Raditz would probably naturally take charge. But in terms of actual, technical rank, he'd be no different from any of the other non-elites.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:10 am

Plus if you think about it Vegeta at his maximum was second only to Freeza. Captain Ginyu maxed out at 120,000 where's Saiyan Arc Vegeta with a full moon is a whopping 180,000 and is even more dangerous because he still has all his wits about him.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:48 am

Probably a low ranking petty officer.