How many more Mystic Gohan absorptions would it take for Buuhan to beat SSJ3 Vegito?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

How many more Mystic Gohan absorptions would it take for Buuhan to beat SSJ3 Vegito?

Post by Angelus » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:55 am

All during the Buu Saga. As this is Buuhan, there's already one Mystic Gohan in him already

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: How many more Mystic Gohan absorptions would it take for Buuhan to beat SSJ3 Vegito?

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 am

SS3 is 8x stronger than SS. Buuhan would need to become 10x stronger at least to match SS3 Vegito.

How many Gohans is that? I have no idea, Buuhan didn't become 2x stronger than Buutenks, so I guess a lot of Gohans

Angelus

Re: How many more Mystic Gohan absorptions would it take for Buuhan to beat SSJ3 Vegito?

Post by Angelus » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:16 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 am SS3 is 8x stronger than SS. Buuhan would need to become 10x stronger at least to match SS3 Vegito.

How many Gohans is that? I have no idea, Buuhan didn't become 2x stronger than Buutenks, so I guess a lot of Gohans
Buutenks defused, so it was just like Super Buu + Mystic Gohan at that point

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Possibly nine? SSJ Vegetto was superior to Buuhan by a noticeable degree but it wasn't to the extent that he could simply tank attacks with no damage suffered or retaliate without having to exert himself at points.

If only Buuhan could have looked into what Gohan and Piccolo's memories recalled of the Kaioken -- Vegetto would be outmatched. Who knows? It could be that he would be forced into seeking out Elder Kaioshin for the potential unlock as a desperation move.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:14 pm

I would agree nine I guess. Buuhan was able to rival SSJ1 Vegito so with an 8x boost he should be able to rival Vegito SSJ3. However to secure a victory I would say 10-11 total.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:11 pm

And how many more Mystic Gohans to beat SSJ2 Vegito?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Lionel wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:15 pm Possibly nine? SSJ Vegetto was superior to Buuhan by a noticeable degree but it wasn't to the extent that he could simply tank attacks with no damage suffered or retaliate without having to exert himself at points.

If only Buuhan could have looked into what Gohan and Piccolo's memories recalled of the Kaioken -- Vegetto would be outmatched. Who knows? It could be that he would be forced into seeking out Elder Kaioshin for the potential unlock as a desperation move.
Actually, Buuhan could just shunkanido his ass to King Kai's planet, absorb him and try the kaioken. KKx10 Buuhan would definitely call for a SS3 Vegito, even if a 10x boost isn't enough to defeat that kind of power, it would still be superior to SS2. The question would be can Buu use techniques stored in the absorbee's mind or does he have to see them in action?
Angelus wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:11 pm And how many more Mystic Gohans to beat SSJ2 Vegito?
SS2 Vegito is 2x stronger than Suppa Vegito, and perhaps 4x stronger than Buuhan(maybe less), so maybe another Gohan to match SS Vegito, and another one to match SS2? that is if Gohan provides a 2x boost for Buu, maybe it's just 1.5x, who knows?
Buuhan 10
SS Vegito 20
SS2 Vegito 40
SS3 Vegito 160

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:45 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:12 pm
Lionel wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:15 pm Possibly nine? SSJ Vegetto was superior to Buuhan by a noticeable degree but it wasn't to the extent that he could simply tank attacks with no damage suffered or retaliate without having to exert himself at points.

Actually, Buuhan could just shunkanido his ass to King Kai's planet, absorb him and try the kaioken. KKx10 Buuhan would definitely call for a SS3 Vegito, even if a 10x boost isn't enough to defeat that kind of power, it would still be superior to SS2. The question would be can Buu use techniques stored in the absorbee's mind or does he have to see them in action?
Angelus wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:11 pm And how many more Mystic Gohans to beat SSJ2 Vegito?
SS2 Vegito is 2x stronger than Suppa Vegito, and perhaps 4x stronger than Buuhan(maybe less), so maybe another Gohan to match SS Vegito, and another one to match SS2? that is if Gohan provides a 2x boost for Buu, maybe it's just 1.5x, who knows?
Buuhan 10
SS Vegito 20
SS2 Vegito 40
SS3 Vegito 160
Oh so if Buuhan found a way to make Goten and Trunks fuse in him, adding a SSJ3 Gotenks to his power, it would have been close to SSJ Vegito already

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Angelus wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:45 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Buuhan 10
SS Vegito 20
SS2 Vegito 40
SS3 Vegito 160
Oh so if Buuhan found a way to make Goten and Trunks fuse in him, adding a SSJ3 Gotenks to his power, it would have been close to SSJ Vegito already
I think so, yes. Vegito would've still won, but probably without so much flair. Talking about the manga, in the anime base Vegito is already enough for Buuhan.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:10 pm

If going we're going by the anime, Boohan would need to absorb more than 400 Ultimate Gohans in order to match SSJ3 Vegetto. Base Vegetto was outmatching Boohan in hand to hand combat and then kicked back his planet buster with only some effort but even then, Vegetto may have just been milking it to make it look like he was having any trouble. Since fusion gave Goku & Vegeta at least a double boost over what the Ultimate state did for Gohan, Boohan would need a minimum of 800 Ultimate Gohans to bridge the gap against SSJ3 Vegetto.
As for the manga, Base Vegetto is somewhat implied to be weaker than Boohan so I imagine that Boo would need to absorb significantly less Ultimate Gohans to defeat SSJ3 Vegetto.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Gohan was about half Buuhan's power so he'd need like 20 more.

Vegito was paying was playing with Buu the entire time.

God
Banned

Post by God » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:07 am

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 am SS3 is 8x stronger than SS. Buuhan would need to become 10x stronger at least to match SS3 Vegito.
Nothing shows Vegerot can go SS3.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 am

God wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:07 am
I think the whole thing is hypothetical.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:06 pm

God wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:07 amNothing shows Vegerot can go SS3.
So Gotenks is stronger than Gogeta and Vegetto in your logic?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:25 pm

Goku can go ssj3, its stated Vegito has access to everything Goku and Vegeta have.

God
Banned

Post by God » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:42 am

Mad Swami wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 am
I think the whole thing is hypothetical.
Sure, but Vegerot going SS3 is entirely headcanon.
Grimlock wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:06 pm
God wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:07 amNothing shows Vegerot can go SS3.
So Gotenks is stronger than Gogeta and Vegetto in your logic?
Great strawman. Having SS3 doesn't equate to automatically being stronger, just look at BoG and Rage-boosted SS2 Vegeta surpassing SS3 Goku.
miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:25 pm
Goku can go ssj3, its stated Vegito has access to everything Goku and Vegeta have.
Never stated in the series at all.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:50 am

God wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:42 am
Mad Swami wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 am
God wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:07 am.
Never stated in the series at all.
Then how can Vegito go Ssj, use a Kamehameha and the Big Bang attack?

God
Banned

Post by God » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:58 am

Abilities aren't transformations. What you're arguing right now is the equivalent of saying a fusion between Hercule and Freeza would be able to go Golden.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:18 am

God wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:58 am Abilities aren't transformations. What you're arguing right now is the equivalent of saying a fusion between Hercule and Freeza would be able to go Golden.
A transformation is an ability. Techniques and transformations are both abilities. Also if Vegito can go Ssj why cant he go ssj3.

Also where is the proof that if Frieza fused his fusion couldn't use Golden.

We also have seen fusions can later use the god forms.

God
Banned

Post by God » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:24 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:18 am
God wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:58 am Abilities aren't transformations. What you're arguing right now is the equivalent of saying a fusion between Hercule and Freeza would be able to go Golden.
A transformation is an ability. Techniques and transformations are both abilities. Also if Vegito can go Ssj why cant he go ssj3.

Also where is the proof that if Frieza fused his fusion couldn't use Golden.

We also have seen fusions can later use the god forms.
You're being disingenuous by arguing a technique anyone can learn, for example the Kamehameha, is the same as a transformation unique to a certain race.

We've never seen a fusion in the series use a unique transformation only one of the fusees had. Purely headcanon to insinuate Vegerot could use SS3, just like how it's purely headcanon to suggest a fusion of Freeza and Hercule could go Golden.

The difference is Gogeta / Vegerot are the fusions of a Vegeta and Goku who both have SSB. Goku's the only one with the transformation SS3.