Theoretical strength comparison between Cyborg Freeza and Golden Freeza

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

innocent_rage

Theoretical strength comparison between Cyborg Freeza and Golden Freeza

Post by innocent_rage » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:46 am

Let's say Dr gero modified frieza the same way he did 17 and 18, how does andriod frieza compare to golden frieza ?

Consider 17 and 18 as regular humans... Then after modifications they easily surpassed ssj level .

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Andriod frieza Vs golden frieza

Post by Mad Swami » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:04 pm

4 months turned to 4 days :thumbdown:
So stupid (The 4 months thing, not your question)

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:08 pm

Was hoping this was a thread about which design we preferred. :[

If Gero modified Frieza, Mecha Frieza would the potential to be far stronger than Golden Frieza. Android 17 was tanking attacks from Jiren meant for SSBE Vegeta, while Golden Frieza was getting jobbed hard by Jiren and Top. Stamina, Frieza's biggest weakness, would never be a problem again.

Frieza might be Perfect Cell or Buu tier right out of the gate without any training.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Lapis and Lazuli went from 0-5 PL to be in the hundred millions as androids (above Freeza and SS). Gero made them many millions times stronger than before, so that kind of improvement on top of 120 M power level Freeza had would be a lot, definitely stronger than Golden Freeza.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:46 pm

Agreed with the others. Freeza's necessary time for training is going to be cut down enormously. Should he also have infinite stamina, Goku and Vegeta might need to team up just to have any chance of repelling him. In the Android arc? I question if any of them would make it out alive. Goku would to immediately teleport them out and enter the ROSAT in the hopes of bridging the gap as quickly as possible. Well, that's assuming the inherent increase that the twins received doesn't make Freeza inconceivably stronger and he's merely starting from his original untrained position.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:44 pm Lapis and Lazuli went from 0-5 PL to be in the hundred millions as androids (above Freeza and SS). Gero made them many millions times stronger than before, so that kind of improvement on top of 120 M power level Freeza had would be a lot, definitely stronger than Golden Freeza.
Imagine if they made Cooler canon, and Dr. Gero modified him into Metal Cooler in Hell.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:22 am

This question assumes Dr Gero's robotics are/would be superior to whatever alien electronics Frieza would get. So I think it's a loaded question that won't give a fair answer.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

innocent_rage

Post by innocent_rage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:17 am

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:44 pm Lapis and Lazuli went from 0-5 PL to be in the hundred millions as androids (above Freeza and SS). Gero made them many millions times stronger than before, so that kind of improvement on top of 120 M power level Freeza had would be a lot, definitely stronger than Golden Freeza.
Where would you rank andriod frieza at ? Ssjb kkx20 level ? Or even Jiren level?

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:23 am

innocent_rage wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:17 am
Where would you rank andriod frieza at ? Ssjb kkx20 level ? Or even Jiren level?
I did a sort of rough calculation given my own numbers. Now, this isn't fact but say the modifications work instantly then based on my numbers. Android Frieza would start off stronger than all of Z. I put A17 at 330,000,000 so divide that by 5 you get 66,000,000. 120X66,000,000 is equal to 7 trillion something. So depending on how you view power levels, that is how strong Frieza would be numerically. That's with no training.

innocent_rage

Post by innocent_rage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:27 am

Mad Swami wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:23 am [quote=innocent_rage
I did a sort of rough calculation given my own numbers. Now, this isn't fact but say the modifications work instantly then based on my numbers. Android Frieza would start off stronger than all of Z. I put A17 at 330,000,000 so divide that by 5 you get 66,000,000. 120X66,000,000 is equal to 7 trillion something. So depending on how you view power levels, that is how strong Frieza would be numerically. That's with no training.
[/quote]

Huge powerlevels are hard to comprehend after namek but if andriod frieza trained I think he would be tougher then all the angels

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm

I'm thinking Jiren level, after all it would be at least a million times boost, while SSB is just thousands(if SSG is 4,000x base then SSB is 40,000x for the manga and 200,000 for the anime) of times stronger than base Goku, who by the time of BoG should be relative to Namek Freeza in his base form.
So for the anime, Android Freeza would be at least 5x stronger than SSB, but that would be if the procedure granted him just a million x boost when Lapis and Lazuli got like 200 or 300 M.

Numbers are random and just to illustrate:
BoG Base Goku 120-ish
Namek Freeza 120

SSB - 24 M
Android Freeza - 120 M

1M boost: 120 M (5x stronger than SSB Goku, loses vs SSBKKx10 at 240 M)

10Mx boost: 1,200 M (destroys SSBKKx20 at 480 M, and Final SSBE Vegeta -960M twice as initial SSBE- To me Jiren might be a little stronger, considering he hardly broke a sweat while dealing with 3 people at the same time. I would say Jiren 1,300 M)

100Mxboost: 12,000 M (Here we just don't know, some folks say Sign Goku and FP Jiren might be a 10x boost of what Goku and Vegeta were outputing, so in that case Android Freeza is slightly behind them at 13,000 M. Or equal to them. I see him being able to face FPSS Broly)

300Mx boost: 36,000 M (how much stronger than before were MUI and LB Jiren suppose to be is anyone's guess, but they need a 3x boost to surpass Android Freeza)

I don't think he would still be able to go Golden after becoming a cyborg, if he can then that boost would have to put him above the angels.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:36 pm

I would probably stack the Android's strength on top of Frieza's strength.

So maybe somewhere between Super Saiyan grade 2 Vegeta and Perfect Cell.

Narratively and power levels aside, if this happened right now, he would probably shoot up to Broly or Moro levels.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Theoretical strength comparison between Cyborg Freeza and Golden Freeza

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:40 pm

These types of random/miscellaneous, one-off strength comparisons are best handled in our dedicated thread for said material. Thank you!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::