Dragon Ball Power Tiers

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Power Tiers

Post by Super Murjin » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:51 pm

would Moro (7-3 absorbed/Angel Powers) Earth Form be stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Super Murjin wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:51 pm would Moro (7-3 absorbed/Angel Powers) Earth Form be stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku?
Now we can safely say that is not the case.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 pm

Majo Kayo should be higher, he was giving Dyspo trouble and would basically eliminate him. In a non-tournament fight he'd comfortable be able to dispose of Dyspo too. He's around SSG tier as Goku needed Blue to get out of his grip.

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:11 pm

I'm going by the manga not by the anime

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Is Whis, Beerus and SSJG being on tiers 15, 10 and 6 respectively a reference to the 6/10/15 scale? If so, that's a clever one.

Shouldn't SSJ Goku be stronger than that? His image training on the very first chapter suggests he could take Cell and maybe Pure Boo as a SSJ1. Kale also is definitely too low since she handled two PSSJB levels (Goku and Freeza) at once along with the rest of the tournament.
Super Murjin wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:51 pm would Moro (7-3 absorbed/Angel Powers) Earth Form be stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku?
He only merged with/absorbed Earth in order to stabilize his powers, so unlikely.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Yes, i know many disagree with this scale .... but at least it makes it easier to keep track of the characters general power level compared to other fighters.

That's a good point, and yes i remember that in the manga. I figured Super Saiyan on it's own for at least Gohan, Future Trunks, Goku and Vegeta couldn't get much stronger than Perfect Cell. The golden haired forms for our heroes has a limit unless it's combined with god ki ....like what we see with Super Saiyan God (aurora of a god) + Super Saiyan = Super Saiyan Blue.

Kale in the manga took them by surprise, but she would no way defeat them.

I would compare that "battle" to the times our heroes where greatly outmatched by the antagonist and somehow they managed to do damage.
For example:
Great Ape Vegeta vs Goku ........ Goku managed to damage his eye
Great Ape Vegeta ..... Yajirobe cutting off his tail, and he's way weaker than Vegeta
Goku Super Saiyan vs Perfect Cell ...... when Goku blew off Cell's upper body with a Kame Hame Ha

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:33 pm

Kale would have huge potential to become just as strong as Broly.
But it seemed that when she starting powering up too much she was eventually losing power and the Pride Troopers were able to gang up on her. Unlike Broly, his power kept going higher and higher and could challenge Goku and Vegeta Perfected Super Saiyan Blue and then they had to run away to regroup.

BagetaSama
Beyond Newbie

Post by BagetaSama » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:41 pm

nickzambuto wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:59 pm There’s no way Zalama is more powerful than Zeno since Zeno already overrided Zamasu’s immortality wish.

Zeno is on a tier of his own and the supreme being of the Dragon Ball world.
And Zalama's Super Dragonballs reversed Zeno's erasure. Where, erasure is Zeno-specific, different than destroying something or killing someone.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:35 am

That scale is bad to use, it was retconned and God that low means it's useless for scaling anything below that like piccolo humans and most top people.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:10 am

BagetaSama wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:41 pm
nickzambuto wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:59 pm There’s no way Zalama is more powerful than Zeno since Zeno already overrided Zamasu’s immortality wish.

And Zalama's Super Dragonballs reversed Zeno's erasure. Where, erasure is Zeno-specific, different than destroying something or killing someone.
Pretty much.

Zalama is certainly above the Gods of Destruction, that much is beyond doubt. This is because, by Beerus' own admission, not even Hakai can destroy an immortal being like Zamasu.

Based on the fact that the Super Dragon reversed Zeno's destruction, I place Zalama above the Angels too.

Let's also not forget that Zalama =/= Super Dragon. Unless Zalama poured 100% of his power into the Super Dragon, the fact that his own creation is omnipotent and can undo Zeno's actions means that Zalama himself must truly be unfathomably powerful.

It wouldn't surprise me if Zalama was the original Omni King, but something bad happened (maybe he went evil/rogue) and Zeno replaced him. It would explain why a stupid child is somehow ruling the cosmos.

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:10 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:10 am
BagetaSama wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:41 pm

Pretty much.

Zalama is certainly above the Gods of Destruction, that much is beyond doubt. This is because, by Beerus' own admission, not even Hakai can destroy an immortal being like Zamasu.

Based on the fact that the Super Dragon reversed Zeno's destruction, I place Zalama above the Angels too.

Let's also not forget that Zalama =/= Super Dragon. Unless Zalama poured 100% of his power into the Super Dragon, the fact that his own creation is omnipotent and can undo Zeno's actions means that Zalama himself must truly be unfathomably powerful.

It wouldn't surprise me if Zalama was the original Omni King, but something bad happened (maybe he went evil/rogue) and Zeno replaced him. It would explain why a stupid child is somehow ruling the cosmos.
I agree with your train of thought makes sense to me. The new arc should hopefully give us more understanding of the rankings of power for the deities and angels.