Is a Golden Great Ape 1.25 times stronger than a Super Saiyan 3?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Is a Golden Great Ape 1.25 times stronger than a Super Saiyan 3?

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:21 am

Limitless123 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:57 pm It's 10x the highest power a Saiyan can achieve as a Super Saiyan. As per the name, Super Saiyan 3 is a Super Saiyan. I'm aware multipliers aren't exactly consistent, but I have yet to see how 10 could = 1.25. So yeah, 10x SSJ3 is the more logical option.

I mean, SSJ1 Baby-Vegeta barely had any trouble with SSJ3 Goku even before the stamina problems kicked in. When Goku went Golden Oozaru, Baby-Vegeta got overwhelmed by that power despite being in his own SSJ3 stage already.
Baby never went SSJ3. That's just fan theory based on Perfect Files saying Super Baby 2 has similar design to SSJ3.
Regular Baby Vegeta was mutated SSJ, his Super Baby 1 and Super Baby 2 were his own mutations in Vegeta's body. He achieved those forms in completely different way and after leaving Vegeta's body he looked like his Super Baby 2 form, except for lack of hair and blue skin.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Re: Is a Golden Great Ape 1.25 times stronger than a Super Saiyan 3?

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:38 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:21 am
Limitless123 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:57 pm It's 10x the highest power a Saiyan can achieve as a Super Saiyan. As per the name, Super Saiyan 3 is a Super Saiyan. I'm aware multipliers aren't exactly consistent, but I have yet to see how 10 could = 1.25. So yeah, 10x SSJ3 is the more logical option.

I mean, SSJ1 Baby-Vegeta barely had any trouble with SSJ3 Goku even before the stamina problems kicked in. When Goku went Golden Oozaru, Baby-Vegeta got overwhelmed by that power despite being in his own SSJ3 stage already.
Baby never went SSJ3. That's just fan theory based on Perfect Files saying Super Baby 2 has similar design to SSJ3.
Regular Baby Vegeta was mutated SSJ, his Super Baby 1 and Super Baby 2 were his own mutations in Vegeta's body. He achieved those forms in completely different way and after leaving Vegeta's body he looked like his Super Baby 2 form, except for lack of hair and blue skin.
Even so that could still mean Super Baby 1 was 2x Baby Vegeta and Super Bay 2 was 4x Super Baby 1.

The gap in power is still there.