Deploy the Headcanon!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Deploy the Headcanon!

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:13 pm

TobyS wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:21 am The trouble with this is the bands are necessarily small. Goku's first SS has to be more than 40x kaioken to be able to beat a Freeza that only a KKx20 could hurt when he was 50% combine that with how stompy the battle was in the manga it's gotta be a bit more than 40 50 is perfect.
I don't disagree - I'm not saying SSj wasn't 50x for Goku against Freeza.

What I'm saying is that, later on in the series, you have instances where going SSj doesn't appear to give a single multiplier value, because its users are able to radically vary their power in the form. If Goku powered up to half power on a form that ordinarily would give you a 50x boost, then it follows that at some point he's existing in the SSj state with a boost of less than 25x (unless you're positing something like a 100x boost for his full power in the Cell Games, which isn't supported by what's officially stated).

So, you end up with something like the idea that SSj power can have a wide range of multipliers - if it goes up to 50x, how far down can it go? I'd say 10x is a reasonable guess; it also has the advantage of vaguely aligning with something Toriyama's said.

So, yeah. 10x - 50x.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Super Saiyan 4 is the true Super Saiyan form that was spoken abut in the original legend.

In the anime when Vegeta talks about the Super Saiyan, we see a Great Ape that has a golden outline to it. This is pushed even further when the dub says "he could only control the form in the 'transformed state(Great Ape). Implying that this form was Golden Great Ape. Then, it's implied he self destructed because he couldnt control the form.

And in GT, we see Goku controlling Golden Ape and becoming Super Saiyan 4. It's the true form, controlling the Great Ape in human form. (forget DBS Broly, GT did it better)

LoganForkHands73
Advanced Regular

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:38 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:20 pm Super Saiyan 4 is the true Super Saiyan form that was spoken abut in the original legend.

In the anime when Vegeta talks about the Super Saiyan, we see a Great Ape that has a golden outline to it. This is pushed even further when the dub says "he could only control the form in the 'transformed state(Great Ape). Implying that this form was Golden Great Ape. Then, it's implied he self destructed because he couldnt control the form.

And in GT, we see Goku controlling Golden Ape and becoming Super Saiyan 4. It's the true form, controlling the Great Ape in human form. (forget DBS Broly, GT did it better)
I too consider that true for the original anime continuity (so everything from Dragon Ball to GT). The manga, not so much. Toriyama has recently been hammering in that his Super Saiyan, the golden-haired one, is indeed the true legendary form as he intended. I believe that Paragus's line in Super: Broly about him being amazed at Vegeta becoming the warrior of legend is a little jab at Super Saiyan 4/Golden Great Ape and the original Broly being hyped up as the "Legendary Super Saiyan" when it was really plain in front of us all along.

Got a couple more spicy takes:
- There have been two ninja dogs in the Pilaf Gang: Soba, the original from OG Dragon Ball and his son Shu in Dragon Ball Super.
- The cringeworthy Dragon Ball PSAs about traffic and fire hazards take place during Goku, Krillin and Yamcha's training prior to the 22nd Budokai. Similar to how he made Goku and Krillin take real jobs at construction firms to teach them the value of hard work, Roshi formed the West City Voluntary Fire Brigade for the same purpose. It doesn't explain everything about why so many of them act completely out-of-character in the PSAs but it's something to tie it with the actual show.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:18 pm

LoganForkHands73 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:39 pm

- Goku is an exhibitionist and the "pure-hearted innocent" routine is partly an act. Dude's always getting his dick out. People always wonder how Chi-Chi got him into bed to produce Gohan and Goten, he was probably more eager than he lets on.
EDIT: He also outright acknowledges that Bulma has bigger boobs and is ergo more attractive than Chi-Chi in the late Buu arc, hardly reeking of celibacy. Simply put, he has a healthy sexual appetite and isn't a rampant pervert, so he's pure-hearted by Kinto'un standards.
I agree with the first part. But for the Buu saga stuff, I headcanon that the only reason he offered Videl (and then Bulma) was that he didnt want to offer Chichi, and then made up a lie to cover his ass.

UI Peter
Banned Alternate Account

Post by UI Peter » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:23 am

Ringworm128 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:16 am The low class type Saiyans all have high pitch voices. This is the in-universe reason Goku, Bardock, Tullece, Goten etc all the have the same voice.
That doesn't explain the deep voiced Raditz.

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:46 pm

UI Peter wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:23 am
Ringworm128 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:16 am The low class type Saiyans all have high pitch voices. This is the in-universe reason Goku, Bardock, Tullece, Goten etc all the have the same voice.
Raditz isn't a low-class Saiyan. He's good enough to be an actual child combatant - partnered with the Prince himself, no less - even though Vegeta and Nappa consider him a weakling.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Well, because of Super this is obsolete, but SSJ2 Gohan and later Super Perfect Cell's outputs, were the blips Babidi needed to find Earth and thus find the egg Buu was in. But as in the Mirai Timeline he did eventually come to Earth, this is a moot point. Still a good idea though, keeps things cyclical: Goku's argument was he keeps bringing villains to Earth. This time, Gohan was the one to do so.

UI Peter
Banned Alternate Account

Post by UI Peter » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 am

Magnificent Ponta wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:46 pm
UI Peter wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:23 am
Raditz isn't a low-class Saiyan. He's good enough to be an actual child combatant - partnered with the Prince himself, no less - even though Vegeta and Nappa consider him a weakling.
Raditz IS a low-class Saiyan. A low-class Saiyan is any Saiyan that's around Saibaman level or lower. And most low-class Saiyans are child fighters too (which is why Goku was sent to Earth).

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 am

UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 am Raditz IS a low-class Saiyan.
Akira Toriyama has explicitly stated that Raditz is an upper-level warrior like Nappa. Here's the relevant quote, for you:
A baby’s battle power is measured as soon as they are born. If their numbers pass a certain standard, then they are considered upper-level warriors and immediately raised as combatant candidates. On the other hand, those whose numbers remain low even after a certain amount of time has passed are regarded as lower-level warriors, and become either engineers or are sent off to a planet somewhere as “infiltration babies”. If they grow strong enough to conquer that planet, then they can return to their home world as a combatant. However, infiltration babies do not have a high survival rate. Raditz was an upper-level warrior and assigned to the same group as Nappa as a proper combatant. Before long Vegeta was added to that group, too.
So, Raditz was good enough to be trained as a combatant from the outset (which we see in Dragon Ball Minus and Dragon Ball Super: Broly, as well, as he is busy conquering a planet with Vegeta as a child). Unlike his father and his brother, he isn't a low-class Saiyan.
UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 amA low-class Saiyan is any Saiyan that's around Saibaman level or lower.
Would you mind citing a source for that?

In any case, Raditz is stated to be above the level of the Saibaimen, both by Nappa (who says only that they "rival" him in power) and by Akira Toriyama in the memo he wrote for staff, confirming that the Saibaimen are inferior to Raditz.
UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 amAnd most low-class Saiyans are child fighters too (which is why Goku was sent to Earth).
Goku is an infiltration baby, not a proper child combatant. The quote I have provided from Toriyama above also clarifies this distinction for you.

UI Peter
Banned Alternate Account

Post by UI Peter » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:10 pm

Magnificent Ponta wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 am
UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 am Raditz IS a low-class Saiyan.
Akira Toriyama has explicitly stated that Raditz is an upper-level warrior like Nappa. Here's the relevant quote, for you:
A baby’s battle power is measured as soon as they are born. If their numbers pass a certain standard, then they are considered upper-level warriors and immediately raised as combatant candidates. On the other hand, those whose numbers remain low even after a certain amount of time has passed are regarded as lower-level warriors, and become either engineers or are sent off to a planet somewhere as “infiltration babies”. If they grow strong enough to conquer that planet, then they can return to their home world as a combatant. However, infiltration babies do not have a high survival rate. Raditz was an upper-level warrior and assigned to the same group as Nappa as a proper combatant. Before long Vegeta was added to that group, too.
So, Raditz was good enough to be trained as a combatant from the outset (which we see in Dragon Ball Minus and Dragon Ball Super: Broly, as well, as he is busy conquering a planet with Vegeta as a child). Unlike his father and his brother, he isn't a low-class Saiyan.
UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 amA low-class Saiyan is any Saiyan that's around Saibaman level or lower.
Would you mind citing a source for that?

In any case, Raditz is stated to be above the level of the Saibaimen, both by Nappa (who says only that they "rival" him in power) and by Akira Toriyama in the memo he wrote for staff, confirming that the Saibaimen are inferior to Raditz.
UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 amAnd most low-class Saiyans are child fighters too (which is why Goku was sent to Earth).
Goku is an infiltration baby, not a proper child combatant. The quote I have provided from Toriyama above also clarifies this distinction for you.
Then that is a retcon because Raditz was outright called a low level Saiyan by Nappa and Vegeta.

Raditz being slightly stronger than a Saibaman would still put him on their level.

"Goku is an infiltration baby, not a proper child combatant."

Same thing lmao. They're both kids sent to conquer planets and fight.

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:39 pm

UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:10 pmThen that is a retcon because Raditz was outright called a low level Saiyan by Nappa and Vegeta.
It is a statement by the creator of Dragon Ball, so arguing against it simply because you don't like it is, frankly, pointless.

Moreover, I am not aware of any statement by Nappa or Vegeta that Raditz is a low-class Saiyan. They call him "pitiful" and a "weakling", and to them, he is - but how is that the same thing as being objectively a low-class warrior?

I don't see any 'retcon' here. Perhaps you can quote the specific statement you have in mind that you believe proves your point? Remember - I'm asking for a specific statement that Raditz belongs to a lower Saiyan class than Nappa, please.
UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:10 pmRaditz being slightly stronger than a Saibaman would still put him on their level.
I asked you to cite the source of your claim that general Saibaiman-level power is tantamount to being a lower-class Saiyan. You have not done that. Could you please do that?
UI Peter wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:10 pmSame thing lmao. They're both kids sent to conquer planets and fight.
According to Akira Toriyama they're not the same thing at all, and therefore they're not the same thing according to Saiyan social norms, either.

Combatants are specifically trained and sent in squads to destroy populations (like Vegeta was, and like Raditz was); Infiltration babies are cast-offs who are not necessarily expected to survive (like Goku and those like him). It's the difference between being actually reared and schooled, versus being left out in the woods to fend for yourself - that is to say, it's all the difference in the world.

LoganForkHands73
Advanced Regular

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Ah! I just remembered of a good series of Super headcanons that I cooked up. Even though most of the combatants in the Tournament of Power were complete unremarkable fodder, I like to imagine the recruiting process for each universe in more depth -- more accurately, why so many gods thought these weaklings were worth recruiting in the first place.

- Universe 2
The Maidens are like the Pride Troopers of Universe 2. They're the focal point of the recruitment process, and have close relationships with the gods, particularly Helles who relies on them as her personal champions. While I'm not overly familiar with magical girl anime tropes, the Maidens are supposed to be seen as if they're the protagonists of their own show, so like how Goku acts as Beerus's recruiter, they act as Helles'. They mainly scout for powerful allies they've made from past adventures, including the Yardrat warrior Jimizu who's sort of like their cool mentor, and Kakunsa's love interest Vikal. I like to imagine the "Man Squad" as similar to the Lieutenant Marvels from the old Captain Marvel comics -- a comic-relief trio of groupies who help the main female Maiden Squad. Though as we learn in the Tournament, they might have even more potential for love power than the Maidens themselves. Lastly, I imagine Hermilla and Prum as the token villains of the team, though unlike Freeza, they're more like casual frenemies to the Maidens. They don't care so much about all the love crap.

- Universe 3
Universe 3's recruitment seemed pretty simple but there's some interesting details hinted at in an anime scene. We see Mosco, Ea and Campari first approach Nigrissi who has already gathered all of the other recruits for further modification. The Universe 3 recruits are referred "modified warriors" and many are clearly robotic, but it's ambiguous as to whether some of them like Narirama and Dr. Paparoni's robot trio were created specially for the tournament. Anyway, there's some confusion as to who's the real ringleader of the team -- Nigrissi or Paparoni. I like to imagine that they're both regular collaborators as they both have the same mad scientist vibe. The interesting part is that the gods imply that Nigrissi has rebelled against them at some point, or at least that there's been animosity between the gods and mortals of U3. Either way, they manage to gather together all their best robots, cyborgs and experiments-gone-wrong (and Katopesla) to fight.

- Universe 4
This one's a bit weird. Quitela certainly isn't the kind of god who you'd expect to be chummy with mortals but it seems he's already on speaking terms with Ganos before the tournament. Ganos seems to be friends with some of the other contestants (I honestly can't remember which ones) but many of the recruits just seem to be random tricksters befitting Universe 4's deceptive motif. Considering that Quitela seems to command a large espionage network, he probably had his spies recruit most of them out of laziness. Maybe Ganos's job is to be the spymaster of the gods?

- Universe 6
We already know the recruiting process for U6, but one stands out -- who the hell actually is Dr. Rota? He seems to be another Vados pick as she scouted the universe for strong fighters in the previous tournament but as we see in his showing, he's a total waste of space. I like to imagine that she selected him purely as a troll move against Champa.

- Universe 9
U9 has a similar situation to U2 in that the gods have a main team of mortals that they're close to, in this case the Trio de Dangers. Most of the other recruits seem to be a random assortment of losers. Hop the cat-girl seems to be somewhat close to Lavender but that's about it. Considering the shoddy state of Universe 9, the incompetence of its gods and their preoccupation with the assassination plot against Freeza, it makes sense that either they all just panicked and picked any remotely strong-ish guys they could find.

- Universe 10
With this one, we know that Rumsshi literally just picked a random bunch of gymrats to fight for him because of his weird belief in "flesh" over mind. All of the U10 fighters seem to be basic martial artists and I think Obni is literally the only one who can produce ki. As you'd expect, he's the only one worth a damn besides maybe Napapa. Rumsshi seriously underestimated the calibre of opponents. Zamasu was maybe right that the U10 gods are far too distant from mortal affairs and have no idea how to gauge their power.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 am

Here's a few headcanon blasts from my direction, most of them the result of brainstorming for fanfic writing.
  • Super Saiyan 3 is an unnatural transformation beyond the normal capabilities of the Saiyan's body, and it requires special circumstances to obtain. Goku got it by training in the afterlife while dead, and Gotenks got it by being a magical Fusion that can basically pull extra power out of nowhere. But in contrast to them, we've seen Vegeta and Future Trunks both obtain Super Saiyan 2 and train extensively with it, but not even know Super Saiyan 3 was possible beyond it. Even in Super, we see Vegeta get his big rage-boost against Beerus, and Trunks trained an extra-boosted "SS2+" into existence into the manga and got his own rage-boosted state in the anime... but still no Super Saiyan 3 for either of them.
  • Saiyan tails and S-cells have a yin-yang relationship. Having a tail prevents S-cells from propagating to any significant degree, and vice-versa having a high S-cell count prevents your tail from growing back. Super Saiyan 4 is something exceptionally rare because circumstances normally won't let a Saiyan both have a tail and be a Super Saiyan at the same time.
  • Building on that last point, I think the two factors that contribute most to a Saiyan's tail growing back are A) youth, and B) bruitz waves exposure. I think soaking up full-moon-light helps prompt the tail to regrow, along with actually triggering the Great Ape transformation once it's back. Goku and Vegeta spent most of Z becoming Super Saiyans and then living on a moon-less Earth, which is why their tails never grew back until they got extra help to make it happen in GT.
  • The length of Boo's head-tentacle indicates how much strength he's currently gaining from absorptions. It happens to get progressively longer in his three strongest forms, which also happen to be the ones that have their strength directly boosted from absorptions.
  • The gravity in the Room of Spirit and Time fluctuates just like the temperature does. It's always at least a little higher than Earth's gravity, but only gets up to 10x instead of being constantly that strong. I assume this to rationalize how Goku was so affected by the 10x gravity on Kaio's planet even though he had spent some time in the RoSaT as a kid. Maybe the gravity in there just never got quite that high in the month he spent inside.
  • Bra inherited a sh*it-ton of S-cells and was born capable of going Super Saiyan, just like Goten and Trunks. She simply chooses not to, because personality-wise she takes after Bulma and has no interest in fighting. Pan, on the other hand, may have been born with a lower S-cell count because of how Gohan's power was rearranged by his 'Ultimate' power-up, so she might just have to work for it much like he originally did.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:38 am

Dbzfan94 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:18 pm
LoganForkHands73 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:39 pm

- Goku is an exhibitionist and the "pure-hearted innocent" routine is partly an act. Dude's always getting his dick out. People always wonder how Chi-Chi got him into bed to produce Gohan and Goten, he was probably more eager than he lets on.
EDIT: He also outright acknowledges that Bulma has bigger boobs and is ergo more attractive than Chi-Chi in the late Buu arc, hardly reeking of celibacy. Simply put, he has a healthy sexual appetite and isn't a rampant pervert, so he's pure-hearted by Kinto'un standards.
I agree with the first part. But for the Buu saga stuff, I headcanon that the only reason he offered Videl (and then Bulma) was that he didnt want to offer Chichi, and then made up a lie to cover his ass.
Yes exactly the same HC, he's being slightly protective of his own wife and/or figures Bulma can handle the consequences better give all the stuff she put up with back in DB.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:42 am

FoolsGil wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm Well, because of Super this is obsolete, but SSJ2 Gohan and later Super Perfect Cell's outputs, were the blips Babidi needed to find Earth and thus find the egg Buu was in. But as in the Mirai Timeline he did eventually come to Earth, this is a moot point. Still a good idea though, keeps things cyclical: Goku's argument was he keeps bringing villains to Earth. This time, Gohan was the one to do so.
7 years was way too long an arrival time.

Also Dabra is surprised to see powerful people and says there were not when he checked 1000s of years ago. If they'd recently detected people strong then him.....

They came to earth cuz that's where Buus egg was imo.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:54 am

Magnificent Ponta wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:13 pm
TobyS wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:21 am The trouble with this is the bands are necessarily small. Goku's first SS has to be more than 40x kaioken to be able to beat a Freeza that only a KKx20 could hurt when he was 50% combine that with how stompy the battle was in the manga it's gotta be a bit more than 40 50 is perfect.
I don't disagree - I'm not saying SSj wasn't 50x for Goku against Freeza.

What I'm saying is that, later on in the series, you have instances where going SSj doesn't appear to give a single multiplier value, because its users are able to radically vary their power in the form. If Goku powered up to half power on a form that ordinarily would give you a 50x boost, then it follows that at some point he's existing in the SSj state with a boost of less than 25x (unless you're positing something like a 100x boost for his full power in the Cell Games, which isn't supported by what's officially stated).

So, you end up with something like the idea that SSj power can have a wide range of multipliers - if it goes up to 50x, how far down can it go? I'd say 10x is a reasonable guess; it also has the advantage of vaguely aligning with something Toriyama's said.

So, yeah. 10x - 50x.
Ah sure I see what you are getting at.

I think that's usually more them being able to compress/surprises their ki once in the form.

If the stated multipliers are the max then they could go below them.

I do wonder if you suppressed SS3 down to SS2s level whether you'd automatically revert to 2.

You can obviously hit at SS2 level and not exert that amount of force but I think it might turn off if you go below too much.

Moro arc seems to support this with the SSs dropping down forms. Characters dropping it when beaten unconscious but presumably not when sleeping in the Roast...

I feel like SS1 would turn off if you suppressed your chi up to 50x.

I don't think we ever see a character mask their chi and hide like on Namek when transformed do we?

In half power gokus case I think he had base at half then transformed x50 and didn't power up and further.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:17 pm

TobyS wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:42 am
Also Dabra is surprised to see powerful people and says there were not when he checked 1000s of years ago. If they'd recently detected people strong then him.....
That's fair. Those words have been said. But counterpoint:
7 years was way too long an arrival time.

They came to earth cuz that's where Buus egg was imo.
To the first point, they could be so far on the other side of the universe, it took them seven years to get to Earth.On the second point, Buu has been on Earth for eons. In universe it makes no sense that Babidi didn't find Earth until the moment that there were beings that could stop him, unless he couldn't find Earth. At least that's what I thought at the time. Moot point either way, Babidi came to Earth in the Mirai Timeline, so it doesn't matter anymore.

pepd
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by pepd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Not really a headcanon, but I would like an explanation that simplifies/unifies the saiyajin transformations. SS1, SS2 and SS3 were already unified by Toriyama, but there is still the Ōzaru and SSG. For the Ōzaru there is really nothing to follow or contradict to relate it to SS, I would love something like that they are opposite but with a common origin or something.

I had this headcanon that SSG was just a saiyajin with god ki and that the red was just a reaction of the S-cells to this ki like with the SS (and blue a reaction to both god SS ki at the same time), but it contradicts god ki in Migatte no Goku'i.

I guess that while it doesn't succeed, it just complicated things more, but I would love a simple/elegant explanation to the forms, instead of three unrelated transformations in a single species.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:09 pm

So my headcanon.

I take into account all interview of Toriyama as canon, Dragon Ball & Jaco manga are canon too, now let's enter the tricky part that is the whole lore of Dragon Ball Super. Here is the difficult part, imagine that we merge the film, manga and anime versions of Dragon Ball Super and that we make a synthesis of all of them then you have my headcanon of the Dragon Ball Super whole story.

Oh you do the same synthesis for Minus and Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie portion. I include in this the movie of Garlic Jr and his mini tv arc, also the movie of Bojack is in my headcanon and I finally include only the first movie of Cooler.

I don't see anything else to had for the whole to be more or less cohesive. :think:

Oh I don't forget too Tarble like previously I made a synthesis between the manga and the animated version.

And I am done. :thumbup:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:36 pm

Grimlock wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:41 pmOff the top of my head, these are the ones I remember. If I remember more, I'll probably post it later.
My continuity:

Dragon Ball Minus* )--> Jaco, the Galactic Patrolman )--> Dragon Ball (manga) )--> Tarble OVA )--> Movie 14 )--> Movie 15* )--> Dragon Ball Super* (anime) )--> Dragon Ball Super Broly* )--> Dragon Ball Online.

* These are optional, sometimes I tend to forget they exist for my own and for the franchise's sake.

Well, except for those in asterisks, I think this is a pretty good continuity for one to follow. With great content that came later on that only enrich what was already there. Imagine if they ever come out to establish a canon for the first time and state that this continuity is the correct one... One can only dream. :P
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~