How Do You Think Son Goku, Vegeta, & Vegito Would Have Trained?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How Do You Think Son Goku, Vegeta, & Vegito Would Have Trained?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:56 pm

To anyone reading this, I have two very important questions to ask of you.

The first question is how do you think Son Goku and Vegeta from the Majin Buu Saga would have trained themselves respectively for the next 4 years?

Like for an example, what kind of training would Son Goku and Vegeta have pitted themselves through following the defeat of Kid Buu?

As well as what goals do you think Son Goku and Vegeta would have tried to reach for themselves if they had 4 years to have trained?

My second question would be what do you think Vegito from the Majin Buu Saga would have been doing himself if he had never defused back into Son Goku and Vegeta?

Like for an example, if Super Vegito had kept his Saiyan Shield active while he had been inside Buuhan and rescued his absorbed family and friend before outright murdering Kid Buu or Super Buu, what do you think this hypothetical Vegito would have done if he had remained fused for the rest of his life?

Especially what Vegito would have been doing in the form of training for the first 4 years of his life? But please give me what you, yourself, would think Vegito would have done and please don't give me what Salagir had made his version of Vegito do in Dragon Ball Multiverse.

Matches Malone
Banned

Re: How Do You Think Son Goku, Vegeta, & Vegito Would Have Trained?

Post by Matches Malone » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:56 pmHow do you think Son Goku and Vegeta from the Majin Buu Saga would have trained themselves respectively for the next 4 years?

What do you think Vegito from the Majin Buu Saga would have been doing himself if he had never defused ?
I think what we saw in BOG was their usual training, Vegeta training in his gravity room while Goku training on King Kai's planet.

When it comes to Vegetto, I think a combination of training with King Kai and within the gravity room.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:51 pm

I agree with Matches Malone's answer about the saiyans training program post Buu.

About Vegito, his best move would've been to ask that old geezer to unlock his potential. Even if his new awakened FP power were to be the same as his SS3, it would reduce the stamina issues and grant all that power in his base form without any strain whatsoever.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:43 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:46 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:56 pmHow do you think Son Goku and Vegeta from the Majin Buu Saga would have trained themselves respectively for the next 4 years?

What do you think Vegito from the Majin Buu Saga would have been doing himself if he had never defused ?
I think what we saw in BOG was their usual training, Vegeta training in his gravity room while Goku training on King Kai's planet.

When it comes to Vegetto, I think a combination of training with King Kai and within the gravity room.
Thank you very much, Matches Malone. For replying, but how much stronger do you think that Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have become than their respective Majin Buu Saga counterparts if Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have had 4 years to train?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:43 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:51 pm I agree with Matches Malone's answer about the saiyans training program post Buu.

About Vegito, his best move would've been to ask that old geezer to unlock his potential. Even if his new awakened FP power were to be the same as his SS3, it would reduce the stamina issues and grant all that power in his base form without any strain whatsoever.
Thank you very much, Koitsukai. For replying, but how much stronger do you think that Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have become than their respective Majin Buu Saga counterparts if Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have had 4 years to train?

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:47 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:43 pmHow much stronger do you think that Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have become than their respective Majin Buu Saga counterparts if Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have had 4 years to train?
BOG is set 4 years after the Buu arc, so based on that it seems like not much. Vegeta did get a rage boost that put him above everyone else, but that was due to Bulma getting hit rather than his training being the reason. When it comes to Vegetto, he was so powerful that chances are no training would result in a noticeable difference.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:59 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:43 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:51 pm I agree with Matches Malone's answer about the saiyans training program post Buu.

Thank you very much, Koitsukai. For replying, but how much stronger do you think that Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have become than their respective Majin Buu Saga counterparts if Son Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito would have had 4 years to train?
Barely any stronger. Even training with Whis after everything DBS went through, their base forms haven't grown that much stronger.

Vegito probably hasn't much hidden power left, his fusees where pretty much at their limit. In his base -after getting his potential unleashed-, a bit stronger than as a SS3. Having SS3 level of power available all the time in their base form with no drawbacks is a big-enough jump for Vegito. While, still inferior, a decent challenge for SSG.