Question About Cheelai and Lemo

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Question About Cheelai and Lemo

Post by Hulk10 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:04 pm

How would Cheelai and Lemo react to watching the Dragon Ball Super movie?
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Question About Cheelai and Lemo

Post by nickzambuto » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:44 am

They were there and there's not much new information for them to learn. They would get more insight into who these Vegeta and Kakarot guys are and Freeza's true colors, but it wouldn't be revelatory to them.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:35 am

Well, how exactly would you react if you saw your existence unfold on a TV, branded as a new movie with a fancy name? You might be in utter shock and/or possibly lose your sanity to learn that everything you have always been is merely a fictitious setting to a greater scope of beings that watch your reality for entertainment. It'd be like discovering that "God" is actually a writer who keeps our lives & universe moving by continuing to scribble sentences down on a piece of paper...and then they allow us to sit beside them and watch how our destiny is formed during their lunch break.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:42 am

theherodjl wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:35 am Well, how exactly would you react if you saw your existence unfold on a TV, branded as a new movie with a fancy name? You might be in utter shock and/or possibly lose your sanity to learn that everything you have always been is merely a fictitious setting to a greater scope of beings that watch your reality for entertainment. It'd be like discovering that "God" is actually a writer who keeps our lives & universe moving by continuing to scribble sentences down on a piece of paper...and then they allow us to sit beside them and watch how our destiny is formed during their lunch break.
Good thing my life is too boring to be a movie, then.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:28 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:42 amGood thing my life is too boring to be a movie, then.
You never know. There are people who are entertained by pointless meme videos on YT so a niche branch of viewers could be out there.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: