How Much More Brains & Brawn Kakarot Would Have In Comparison To Son Goku?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How Much More Brains & Brawn Kakarot Would Have In Comparison To Son Goku?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:59 am

I am asking how much more intelligent and powerful Kakarot would have been in comparison to Son Goku if Kakarot would have been able to live out the life that Son Goku had from Kakarot warming up to Grandpa Son Gohan upon Grandpa Son Gohan having been fast enough to have caught Kakarot before Kakarot would have fallen and hit his head?

With the version of Kakarot and Son Goku I had mentioned would have been the very exact same ones that you, the reader, yourself would have chosen.

Such as like for an example, you could choose to talk about how much things would have changed if Kakarot would have replaced Son Goku in the Original Dragon Ball Manga, the Original Dragon Ball Anime, the Original Dragon Ball Movies, the Dragon Ball Z portion of the Original Dragon Ball Manga, the Dragon Ball Z Anime, the Original Dragon Ball Z Movies, the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Timeline, the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' Manga, the Dragon Ball Super Manga, the Dragon Ball Super Anime, the Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie, the Dragon Ball GT Anime, and/or one or more of the many other different versions of the Dragon World found in the countless Dragon Ball Video Games that exist.