How Many Times Stronger Is Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Than Super Saiyan 4?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How Many Times Stronger Is Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Than Super Saiyan 4?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:01 am

What I am asking is the multiplier of Super Full Power Saiyan 4 and not Super Full Power Saiyan 4: Limit Breaker.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: How Many Times Stronger Is Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Than Super Saiyan 4?

Post by theherodjl » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:17 am

Goku fluctuated between getting his ass beat to putting up something of a fight to almost destroying Super Yi Xing Ling so its hard to say. He's at least twice the power of ordinary Yi Xing Long, who was around twice the power of SSJ4 Goku, so a x4 boost sounds about right. Maybe as much as a x10 but no more.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:49 am

It's hard to say. Regular Goku couldn't do anything to Syn with his Kamehameha X10, but in his SFPS4 state he completely overpowered him.
But he was tired when fighting Syn for the first time so he wasn't at his full power. Still, Goku was confident that his full power wouldn't be enough to beat him and Omega was said to be 10 times stronger than Syn and Goku could still hold himself against him at first, so imo SFPS4 Goku shouldn't be less than 10 times stronger than regular SSJ4.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:54 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:49 am It's hard to say. Regular Goku couldn't do anything to Syn with his Kamehameha X10, but in his SFPS4 state he completely overpowered him.
But he was tired when fighting Syn for the first time so he wasn't at his full power. Still, Goku was confident that his full power wouldn't be enough to beat him and Omega was said to be 10 times stronger than Syn and Goku could still hold himself against him at first, so imo SFPS4 Goku shouldn't be less than 10 times stronger than regular SSJ4.
It's weird, in the anime version of heroes we know Blue is about equal to 4.

We know that the blues have E and KKx20... So it kinda logically has to be more than that or equal at worst to make the Janemba fight make sense...

However it gets confusing because the Heroes chars are trained to max in base, so that's why they are equal to Blue in 4. So Blue is better than gt ss4....

So actually the Xeno bases are stronger than the Super bases.... so SS4FP doesn't have to be as great a multiplier to make them stronger than E and KKx20... potentially..... It's hard to say.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:13 am

TobyS wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:54 pm It's weird, in the anime version of heroes we know Blue is about equal to 4.

We know that the blues have E and KKx20... So it kinda logically has to be more than that or equal at worst to make the Janemba fight make sense...

However it gets confusing because the Heroes chars are trained to max in base, so that's why they are equal to Blue in 4. So Blue is better than gt ss4....

So actually the Xeno bases are stronger than the Super bases.... so SS4FP doesn't have to be as great a multiplier to make them stronger than E and KKx20... potentially..... It's hard to say.
I don't know if Heroes is 100% reliable source. Let's just say games threat SSJ4 as GT's counterpart of Blue.
Also, DBH characters are not from DBS, they are just based on them. They know who Cooler is for example. It's more like old DBZ movies which just had characters based on certain story periods. The same way Xeno characters are just based on GT characters but are not exactly them. This makes things harder because both versions must be stronger than their DBS/GT counterparts. Games like Xenoverse or FighterZ also put SSJ4 as a natural rival of SSJB, so it's easy to assume regular DBS characters wouldn't stand a chance against Xeno characters, which is why their DBH versions are most likely much stronger as well.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:16 am

Let's say that...
Super Saiyan: Power = 50 | Strength = 10 | Agility = 10 | Energy = 2, with agility times strength divided by energy being equal to power.
Super Saiyan at Full Power needs to control the energy spent so that it divides by 1, and the natural consequence is double the amount of power. Now let's imagine all other forms in this manner...
Super Saiyan 2: Power = 100 | Strength = 20 | Agility = 20 | Energy = 4
Super Saiyan 3: Power = 400 | Strength = 80 | Agility = 80 | Energy = 16
Super Saiyan 3 at full power would divide by 1, which means that its power is 16 times more, for a total of 6'400. That's SS4's entry point. However, as a new form, it comes at a cost, which is its lack of energy control. 6'400 is 16 times more than 400, so the energy cost is 256, which means that, in case Goku can make it divide by 1, his power will be 256 times more!
Super Saiyan 4: Power = 6'400 | Strength = 1'280 | Agility = 1'280 | Energy = 256
Therefore, I have Super Saiyan 4 at full power 256 times more than the regular one, which is quite absurd :P

BagetaSama
Beyond Newbie

Post by BagetaSama » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:05 pm

TobyS wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:54 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:49 am It's hard to say. Regular Goku couldn't do anything to Syn with his Kamehameha X10, but in his SFPS4 state he completely overpowered him.

Why would you take Heroes into account as if it matters

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:41 pm

BagetaSama wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:05 pm

It matters more than GT.

It's more recent and contains canon adjacent characters like the CC versions.

Even the OCs like Towa and Mira were toriyama designs whereas toriyama only did some tweeks for the U7 cast at GTs start
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

BagetaSama
Beyond Newbie

Post by BagetaSama » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:57 pm

TobyS wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:41 pm
BagetaSama wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:05 pm

It matters more than GT.

It's more recent and contains canon adjacent characters like the CC versions.

Even the OCs like Towa and Mira were toriyama designs whereas toriyama only did some tweeks for the U7 cast at GTs start
Yes but none of this is written by, or associated with, Toriyama and literally functions for the expressed purpose of advertising the Heroes game. It shouldn't ever be taken into account for other series. Even in the context of GT, it's not as though these little shorts are intended to be accurate representations of the power of the characters, obviously whoever wrote GT probably isn't writing Heroes, either even if it is all Toei.