Create a plan for Batman with prep time to defeat Goku

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Create a plan for Batman with prep time to defeat Goku

Post by nickzambuto » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:41 am

This is a creative exercise. Not a battle or a debate.

I am wondering if we can come up with some creative scenarios using our knowledge of Goku and his weaknesses.

Batman is known to have contingency plans for defeating basically everybody on his Earth. Sometimes these plans fail, but he at least has a plan to deal with Flash, Wonder Woman, etc. If Goku and Batman existed in the same world, and Batman had years to research and study the alien threat, what would his contingency plan for Goku look like?

Remember that Goku has more weaknesses than just physical. What kind of social or emotional weaknesses do you think could be taken advantage of, if you were attacked by Goku?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Create a plan for Batman with prep time to defeat Goku

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:02 pm

If we include fillers then he would perhaps use needles against him lol.
If it's early Goku he would hold his tail or cut it off completely to prevent/stop transformation.
He could also hire Riddler and make him ask Goku something telling him that if he riddle it they would fight. Goku would die of age trying to solve it :lol:
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:44 am

In DC Knights Metal
Why bring that up? Because I want everyone who doesn't know Batman well enough, to know how badly the plot will somersault itself up Batman's own ass to make him defeat Goku with prep time. He is going to learn the secrets of Ki, he is going to create his own ki sealing technique or person sealing technique like the Mafuba, and use it on Goku. The former he'll stop Goku's ki completely and beat the daylights out of him. The latter, he'll capture Goku, SURVIVE, and place him in the Bat cave as a trophy.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:59 am

Give him free food that just happens to be laced with poison, genetically engineered viruses, ki-sapping nanotech, or some such thing.

Goku wouldn't turn down free food.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Yasai9001
Beyond Newbie

Post by Yasai9001 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:51 pm

To be honest, if the two are going head to head and Bruce has prep time, his best bet would be illusion of pretty much any kind, but there's just no way he's beating Goku. If it's no bars held and by any means necessary and not head to head, all Mr. Wayne would have to do is entice Son Goku with a meal and infect it with some disease or infection strong enough to put him out of commission; not kill him though because we all know that Batman simply does not kill.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:14 pm

Since Batman is martial arts expert in many styles. Best bet would probably learn Mafuba, assuming Goku didnt see it in action first.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:35 pm

If we include the wacky bullshit of the golden/silver age, Batman could just whip up some anti-Saiyan aerosol spray to incapacitate Goku and then lock him in a Saiyan-proof cage for good measure. Its nonsense but it can actually happen.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:21 am

Goku was shot through the heart by a regular energy gun in RoF. Batman would just need to create a weapon at least as powerful as that and wait for a moment where Goku is off guard (maybe sleeping?)

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:14 am

Goku’s easy to beat in this scenario, what about prepping for the arrival of Gokū Black?

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:51 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:44 am In DC Knights Metal
Why bring that up? Because I want everyone who doesn't know Batman well enough, to know how badly the plot will somersault itself up Batman's own ass to make him defeat Goku with prep time. He is going to learn the secrets of Ki, he is going to create his own ki sealing technique or person sealing technique like the Mafuba, and use it on Goku. The former he'll stop Goku's ki completely and beat the daylights out of him. The latter, he'll capture Goku, SURVIVE, and place him in the Bat cave as a trophy.
But I thought that was a good story...
theherodjl wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:35 pm If we include the wacky bullshit of the golden/silver age, Batman could just whip up some anti-Saiyan aerosol spray to incapacitate Goku and then lock him in a Saiyan-proof cage for good measure. Its nonsense but it can actually happen.
Now I want to see Goku fight Adam West's Batman

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:09 am

Batman definitely would be able to use ki if he existed in the Dragon Ball universe.

Now someone write a Batman fanfic where Bruce Way travels to “vaguely Japan” to study with Kame Sennin.

McDonaldsGuy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by McDonaldsGuy » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:15 pm

if a heart virus can kill Goku, perhaps Batman can create a virus that can also kill Goku.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:50 am

Literally just do what Sorbet did to Goku.

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Batman with prep time spends all his time mastering his kissing techniques. He then visits Zuno and gets 100 questions.

First question he asks Zuno.

“Do you know why they call me worlds greatest detective?”

Zuno is actually stumped. He doesn’t have an answer.

“Because I’m Batman”

He proceeds to work out Goku and Vegeta’s weaknesses himself. He doesn’t need to ask questions.