Can Princess Snake be retconned?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

granddragoonknight
Banned

Can Princess Snake be retconned?

Post by granddragoonknight » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:20 pm

i was wondering if princess snake from the dbz filler could be retconned to fit into one of the other universes with her own planet and people to govern like in-universe 6 for example where she could entertain a whole host of beings including having the Saiyans since she's smitten with them due to their heroic exploits vs her original depiction?

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: can princess snake be retconned

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:58 am

Well, Princess Snake by herself does not conflict with anything Toriyama established, so she COULD be "canonized" per se. Although, I don't see much of an interest in featuring her again.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:23 am

PurestEvil wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:58 am Well, Princess Snake by herself does not conflict with anything Toriyama established, so she COULD be "canonized" per se. Although, I don't see much of an interest in featuring her again.
Give her a dick
A magical, million-mile-long feminine dick
Make "Princess Snake" meaningful
I dunno
I shouldn't even be awake right now
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:34 am

Yuli Ban wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:23 am Give her a dick
A magical, million-mile-long feminine dick
Make "Princess Snake" meaningful
I dunno
I shouldn't even be awake right now
They say that a lack of sleep makes people susceptible to horny thoughts

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:14 pm

She can get retconned straight into my damn bedroom.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:14 pm She can get retconned straight into my damn bedroom.
You really want that? Do you value your life?

flashback0180
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by flashback0180 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:24 am

But there is NO Princess Snake, there is just the giant snake/serpent. All the characters seen Inside the castle (snakes body) are just a illusion created by the snake.

I see them as those kamakazi ghosts Gotenks creates

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:25 am

PurestEvil wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:37 pm
Cursed Lemon wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:14 pm She can get retconned straight into my damn bedroom.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

SuperSaiyanPan
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanPan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:38 am

If she doesn't do that illusion thing then tries to eat me, yes!

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:00 am

She could if her giant snake-theme was worked into the story, like some sort of deal in which Princess Snake pretends to be one of the dragons that grants wishes and lures desperate victims into her mouth/belly as the supposed "wish designation zone". She evidently has the power to cast illusions, read minds, and manipulate matter to some extent so it would be the perfect subterfuge of drawing people to her who believe she is one of the dragons of the legendary DBs.
I could see Princess Snake having an army or cult that worships her and goes along with the charade that she is some kind of divine deity so that they might profit off the individuals that are tricked by her; such as taking the valuables, lands, or even the identities of the victims and spreading lies that Princess Snake successfully granted their wish.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:49 pm

SuperSaiyanPan wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:38 am
If she doesn't do that illusion thing then tries to eat me, yes!
Might as well try pulling yourself up by the bootstraps

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Tue May 04, 2021 11:15 pm

theherodjl wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:00 am She could if her giant snake-theme was worked into the story, like some sort of deal in which Princess Snake pretends to be one of the dragons that grants wishes and lures desperate victims into her mouth/belly as the supposed "wish designation zone". She evidently has the power to cast illusions, read minds, and manipulate matter to some extent so it would be the perfect subterfuge of drawing people to her who believe she is one of the dragons of the legendary DBs.
I could see Princess Snake having an army or cult that worships her and goes along with the charade that she is some kind of divine deity so that they might profit off the individuals that are tricked by her; such as taking the valuables, lands, or even the identities of the victims and spreading lies that Princess Snake successfully granted their wish.
that could work but it depends on if you still made her a goddess or a demon

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Tue May 11, 2021 11:47 pm

granddragoonknight wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:15 pm
theherodjl wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:00 am She could if her giant snake-theme was worked into the story, like some sort of deal in which Princess Snake pretends to be one of the dragons that grants wishes and lures desperate victims into her mouth/belly as the supposed "wish designation zone". She evidently has the power to cast illusions, read minds, and manipulate matter to some extent so it would be the perfect subterfuge of drawing people to her who believe she is one of the dragons of the legendary DBs.
that could work but it depends on if you still made her a goddess or a demon
Whether she'd be a "goddess or demon" is completely irrelevant. The idea stated could work for a Princess Snake retcon either way.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Can Princess Snake be retconned?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun May 16, 2021 5:16 pm

Well if the movie with Bojack can be made canon, I can see princess Snake being part of the same species as Bojack and his gang.

Plus Bojack and his gang are from the race of Hera, in mythology Hera is the Greek Goddess that send two snakes to kill Heracles.

So here is my solution to the problem of the post :thumbup:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Sun May 16, 2021 6:17 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:16 pm Well if the movie with Bojack can be made canon, I can see princess Snake being part of the same species as Bojack and his gang.

Plus Bojack and his gang are from the race of Hera, in mythology Hera is the Greek Goddess that send two snakes to kill Heracles.

so snake would be princess of the herajin?

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon May 17, 2021 10:53 am

granddragoonknight wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:17 pm
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:16 pm Well if the movie with Bojack can be made canon, I can see princess Snake being part of the same species as Bojack and his gang.

Could be yes, she could be a former princess of a world ruined by war and chaos (of course Bojack would be responsible) and she ended being stuck in a remote place in the snake way. There is endless possibilities with my idea :D

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Mon May 17, 2021 11:24 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:53 am
granddragoonknight wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:17 pm

Could be yes, she could be a former princess of a world ruined by war and chaos (of course Bojack would be responsible) and she ended being stuck in a remote place in the snake way. There is endless possibilities with my idea :D
how she get to otherworld without death

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon May 17, 2021 11:32 am

Since Bojack and co were sealed by the four Kaio's I can see that maybe the Hera people went to war with heaven for some reason or they were servant of the deities and one day they wanted change and rebelled. So Princess Hebi ended in the snake way's as a way to atone for the sins of her people.

A Tragic story.

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Mon May 17, 2021 11:13 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:32 am Since Bojack and co were sealed by the four Kaio's I can see that maybe the Hera people went to war with heaven for some reason or they were servant of the deities and one day they wanted change and rebelled. So Princess Hebi ended in the snake way's as a way to atone for the sins of her people.

A Tragic story.
honestly bojack can be changed