galaxy soldiers aka bojack and crew

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

granddragoonknight
Banned

galaxy soldiers aka bojack and crew

Post by granddragoonknight » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:04 am

what do you guys think of Bojack and his crew also what do you think if they were revamped as galactic criminals that were arrested by sealas and merus instead of being sealed in a star by the Kais?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: galaxy soldiers aka bojack and crew

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:54 am

They sort of are being re-imagined in the current manga arc. They are quite different than the original gang, but there are certain nods at them.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:41 pm

Movie 9 already fits perfectly in the timeline in my opinion. I don't think they can do anything new or interesting with Bojack.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:21 pm

well they could do more with bojack and crew

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:27 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:41 pm Movie 9 already fits perfectly in the timeline in my opinion. I don't think they can do anything new or interesting with Bojack.
The way time travel was explained to us in Super prevents the events of movie 9 from playing out the way they do. Trunks is said to have returned from the future to visit after having defeated his timeline's Artificial Humans and Cell, meaning that three years had passed in his timeline. Given that it was stated to require a 17 year "jump" between the future and the present to traverse between those two timelines, the earliest Trunks could arrive in the present would be three years after Cell's defeat. However, movie 9 takes place just a few months after Cell's defeat

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:21 am

Darkprince410 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:27 am
Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:41 pm Movie 9 already fits perfectly in the timeline in my opinion. I don't think they can do anything new or interesting with Bojack.
The way time travel was explained to us in Super prevents the events of movie 9 from playing out the way they do. Trunks is said to have returned from the future to visit after having defeated his timeline's Artificial Humans and Cell, meaning that three years had passed in his timeline. Given that it was stated to require a 17 year "jump" between the future and the present to traverse between those two timelines, the earliest Trunks could arrive in the present would be three years after Cell's defeat. However, movie 9 takes place just a few months after Cell's defeat
Also Tenshinhan says they'd probably never see him again and Gohan repeats this line when recruiting it as if it's the last time they met him and the last time he said.

Not to mention Goku going to the living world which was total non canon Toei wank.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:36 pm

do u think bojack's crew is better than the heeters