If Whis couldn't rewind time?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

If Whis couldn't rewind time?

Post by Peach » Sat May 01, 2021 3:19 pm

What do you think would have happened if Whis didn't have his rewind cheat code in Resurrection F?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: If Whis couldn't rewind time?

Post by Lionel » Sat May 01, 2021 4:17 pm

They would have needed to hunt down Freeza and finish him as he was noted for still being alive following the planet's destruction. After that mop up effort and some grief and choice words of rebuke from Whis and Beerus the group would presumably teleport to Namek where they
proceed to call upon Porunga to reconstruct Earth and then resurrect its population, Vegeta, and Piccolo.

I can't imagine much deviation happening here sans the gravity of the error in judgement on Freeza's desperation being appreciated more and Vegeta's frustration towards Goku for "stealing" the kill not existing here.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Also, Gowasu would be dead, unless they used the Dragonballs to resurrect him too.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun May 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Peach wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:19 pm What do you think would have happened if Whis didn't have his rewind cheat code in Resurrection F?
There's always the Namekian Dragonballs. And I can't remember the limitations, but if there was a reason why they couldn't bring back the Earth and everyone who died, Whis could then bring up the Super Dragonballs, and do an arc on that.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon May 17, 2021 11:06 am

Well the arc with Champa would have been much better because the remaining Z-fighter would have a real reason to want the wish from the Super Dragon.

Finally good tension. A tournament to restore two destroyed Earth one for a GoD selfish desire and another one for peoples that lost everything they hold dear.

The fighters would have been Tenshinhan, Goku, Kuririn and Gohan missing one but we can assume that Majin Buu would have survive the blast and with Satan dead he would have been serious to battle against Univers 6.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:43 am

They would have to fight Freeza in space and use the Dragon Balls on Namek to wish back the Earth. As for Gowasu, Beerus would still erase him and he would have been wished back. Rumsshi would have been pissed that someone like Beerus help bring him back to life.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Wed May 19, 2021 11:45 am

basically this topic ...

viewtopic.php?t=44394

the plot would be more interesting in any case