What do you actually think happened to Frieza's Empire?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CaJae10

What do you actually think happened to Frieza's Empire?

Post by CaJae10 » Sun May 02, 2021 1:43 am

I'd like to imagine after Trunks killed Frieza; just like Sorbet described the empire descended into chaos I think his general's would fight over planets which caused the mortal level to drop since millions would die in the civil war and all the strong warriors are being killed off.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: What do you actually think happened to Frieza's Empire?

Post by Peach » Sun May 02, 2021 2:13 am

It seems like Abo and Kado took over.

Then they defected at the end of the Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return special?

So once there was no one "powerful" to keep the remnants in check, it descended into chaos and was only kept together with Sorbet's brilliant logistical management skills.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sun May 02, 2021 3:31 am

Governors charged with each world by Freeza probably tried to maintain the status quo m minus having to pay taxes to Freeza.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Sun May 02, 2021 4:31 am

People like Sorbet and Abo and Kabo tried to consolidate the fractured remnants of the empire after Freeza's first death.
After his second death, I assume the other top officers tried to keep things together, with the empire still broken as before.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun May 02, 2021 11:37 pm

Who all is left to help maintain authority and the cohesiveness of the empire? Freeza's elite forces were all dispensed with on Namek. You had its acting figurehead, Sorbet, boasting of a fighter with a power level comparable to Zarbon of all people during ROF. What does that say of the condition of its military arm? They were having to write off worlds that were in active rebellion.

Freeza's return may help to reassemble the broken pieces as of now but we can't say for certain how things are going. It's not like Goku or Vegeta seem all too concerned with what he's up to which is a debate in and of itself.