maron krillin's ex

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

granddragoonknight
Banned

maron krillin's ex

Post by granddragoonknight » Mon May 24, 2021 11:15 pm

what do you guys think of maron krillin's ex and do you think she can be rewritten in either super or another universe entirely

Gohanhx

Re: maron krillin's ex

Post by Gohanhx » Tue May 25, 2021 2:05 am

She was alright at first but really overstayed her welcome and became progressively more annoying. Don't see any reason for her to ever return.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 25, 2021 3:49 am

I like Maron! I aspire to have that sort of bimbo energy that she has! I like that she took Kuririn and her relationship seriously and that she did not let herself get down about a man dumping her.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Tue May 25, 2021 5:49 am

Maron was alright in the Garlic Jr saga (she was in the better scenes), but those filler sections in the Cell Saga made her out to be a bit of a bitch...
They assassinated a filler character...
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

The Monkey King
Advanced Regular

Post by The Monkey King » Tue May 25, 2021 7:23 am

If she comes back with less curves I will riot! Better to leave her in the past just to be on the safe side lol.

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Tue May 25, 2021 9:39 am

JulieYBM wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 3:49 am I like Maron! I aspire to have that sort of bimbo energy that she has! I like that she took Kuririn and her relationship seriously and that she did not let herself get down about a man dumping her.
i would agree but she needed someone stable and assertive to keep her in check to avoid having many boyfriends

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Tue May 25, 2021 10:54 am

It was weird that Super referenced Maron, funny too. Imho only thing they could do, is if Marron gets a new friend, and that new friend's mother is Maron. Bonus points if her friend's name is a different kanji for Chestnut, or the name means Chestnut in Chinese, referencing Krillin.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 25, 2021 10:58 am

Not that weird, there are a lot of filler and other anime-only events in Dragon Ball Super. Such as Trunks first transformation, Gregory, that frog Ginyu/Bulma thing. Makes sense actually, since it takes place in the anime continuity.
β€’ Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed! β€’

~ War of the Dinobots ~

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 25, 2021 10:59 am

granddragoonknight wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 9:39 am
JulieYBM wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 3:49 am I like Maron! I aspire to have that sort of bimbo energy that she has! I like that she took Kuririn and her relationship seriously and that she did not let herself get down about a man dumping her.
i would agree but she needed someone stable and assertive to keep her in check to avoid having many boyfriends
Having multiple consenting partners if a valid way of living. A woman does not need a caretaker for either her sexuality or her life in general.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 pm

JulieYBM wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 10:59 am
Having multiple consenting partners if a valid way of living. A woman does not need a caretaker for either her sexuality or her life in general.
understandable but in maron's case she had no clue what real love was and is super materialistic that ain't true love by any standard and on top of that dating and leading many partners on only leads to more heart break and pain something she would learn about in spades not to mention and I hate to say this given I do have a soft spot for her she would be a walking STD factory a living biohazard

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 25, 2021 12:26 pm

granddragoonknight wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 pm

understandable but in maron's case she had no clue what real love was and is super materialistic that ain't true love by any standard and on top of that dating and leading many partners on only leads to more heart break and pain something she would learn about in spades not to mention and I hate to say this given I do have a soft spot for her she would be a walking STD factory a living biohazard
We don't know that. Maron takes good care of herself, it stands to reason that she is very health conscious, especially if she is engaging in multiple relationships.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Tue May 25, 2021 12:41 pm

JulieYBM wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 12:26 pm
granddragoonknight wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 pm

We don't know that. Maron takes good care of herself, it stands to reason that she is very health conscious, especially if she is engaging in multiple relationships.
how do u know that plus she would simply use those men to get whatever she wanted

Dr. Casey
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Dr. Casey » Tue May 25, 2021 1:10 pm

Wasn't it Maron that left him rather than vice-versa?
Princess Snake avatars courtesy of Kunzait, Chibi Goku avatar from Velasa.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Tue May 25, 2021 1:20 pm

Dr. Casey wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 1:10 pm
Krillin straight up told Maron that he did not think he was good enough for her.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Dr. Casey
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Dr. Casey » Tue May 25, 2021 1:40 pm

Huh. I thought he proposed to her, she accepted, and then she rode away with some other guy right afterwards. It's been a long time.
Princess Snake avatars courtesy of Kunzait, Chibi Goku avatar from Velasa.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 25, 2021 2:43 pm

PurestEvil wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 1:20 pm
Krillin straight up told Maron that he did not think he was good enough for her.
This is how I remember it, at least. I haven't seen the episode since pre-hatching and like the rest of my life remember next to nothing.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Wed May 26, 2021 7:04 am

JulieYBM wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 2:43 pm
PurestEvil wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 1:20 pm

This is how I remember it, at least. I haven't seen the episode since pre-hatching and like the rest of my life remember next to nothing.
well krilling broke up with her when he thought she was too good for him and wanted to marry her but couldnt