do you think there could potentially be an assocation of warriors?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

YTK5000

do you think there could potentially be an assocation of warriors?

Post by YTK5000 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:19 pm

Like warriors that use ki, working together against Frieza or for their own ambition. Since there are bandits and organizations like the Heeters I could see something like that.

Yes I know about the Pride Troops they're a prime example of an organization of warriors. I'm specifically talking about U7.

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: do you think there could potentially be an assocation of warriors?

Post by Lionel » Sun May 30, 2021 8:47 pm

You mean like a formal organisation of martially capable fighters with a set agenda? You can find a number of examples of that concept throughout the universes besides just the Pride Troopers -- the Trio de Dangers, Kamikaze Fireballs, Caulifla/Kale's bandit faction, ect.

In Universe 7 specifically, you can find plenty of villainous organisations out there. Many of the antagonists we see are either the head or strong vanguard of said groups; the only outliers in the original manga would be Cell, Buu, and arguably Tao Pai Pai who is a gun for hire (for lack of a better term).

Now for the good guys, I think it would provide an interesting element to the impromptu band of fighting misfits that assemble around him anytime there's a threat to the planet. We know they don't have any official recognition but having that incorporated somehow and allow them to benefit would provide for something more dynamic besides them just sharing the same enemies and punches as each other.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon May 31, 2021 4:55 am

There already is. Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin, Tenshinhan, 17, etc.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Mon May 31, 2021 1:15 pm

There is already one, it's called the Zetto-Senshi
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

BWri

Post by BWri » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:03 pm

YTK5000 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:19 pm Like warriors that use ki, working together against Frieza or for their own ambition. Since there are bandits and organizations like the Heeters I could see something like that.

Yes I know about the Pride Troops they're a prime example of an organization of warriors. I'm specifically talking about U7.
I'd like something like this. In theory, the Ginga Patrol would be something similar to this, but I'm not sure if officers like Jaco even use ki. For him to be as strong as he is, I would imagine he uses it without being aware of it, but who knows.

I think the closest thing we have is Goku's friends, but they don't care about Frieza for the most part and they aren't an organization. I think if the Earthlings joined the Ginga Patrol then it's a good start, but I'd like to see some of the fighters from early Dragon Ball such as Giran, Nam, Upa, Bora, etc. join this association. The Earthlings could even help the Patrol members and early Dragon Ball characters get stronger via training.

It'd be kinda cool and a better defense against various invasions and incursions from tyrants.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:32 pm

Jaco just probably hasn't been properly trained in the use of his ki. Learning to fly and shoot ki blasts could probably be done in an afternoon if someone bothered to teach him.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Anonymous Friend

Post by Anonymous Friend » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:32 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:55 am There already is. Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin, Tenshinhan, 17, etc.
No they ain't!

They don't give a damn about what's happening off earth. Freeza's free to do whatever he likes as long as he doesn't start trouble on earth.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:04 pm

Anonymous Friend wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:32 pm
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:55 am There already is. Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin, Tenshinhan, 17, etc.
No they ain't!

They don't give a damn about what's happening off earth. Freeza's free to do whatever he likes as long as he doesn't start trouble on earth.
That does not exactly contradict his point.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san