Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

saunasolmu
Beyond Newbie

Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by saunasolmu » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:16 am

Would this be better for the cosmic balance of the multiverse?

Could this be an idea for a motivation of future villain (?), to either get back at Zeno for his destruction or just a sense of justice that a sociopath such as him should not view this kind of power?

Also, do you think this would even work of is Zeno above any attempts to harm him?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 am

It's definitely a good idea, otherwise everyone is in danger of dying on a whim.

As for whether it would work, we really don't know. The Super Dragonballs were able to undo the damage that Zeno did, but as for removing his power permanently, there is no way to know unless it is revealed.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:31 pm

Me too. I agree that the Zenos are a potential problem.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

baconisbacc

Post by baconisbacc » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:08 am

As we've seen with Shenron, the Dragon Balls are only as strong as its creator. The Super Dragon Balls were probably created by some very powerful people, so it can grant virtually any wish. But I'm not sure if the creators of the balls are stronger than Zeno. So while it would be nice, I don't know if it's possible
"YOU SAY I'M ARROGANT, I SAY DAMN RIGHT. THAT'S PRIDE. PRIDE IN THE SAIYAN I AM."
Tenkaichi Tag Team Pro

Ardent Aigis Simp

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:19 am

baconisbacc wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:08 am As we've seen with Shenron, the Dragon Balls are only as strong as its creator. The Super Dragon Balls were probably created by some very powerful people, so it can grant virtually any wish. But I'm not sure if the creators of the balls are stronger than Zeno. So while it would be nice, I don't know if it's possible
We know they were created by Zalama. As for how it stands between him and Zeno, that's a big unknown.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 pm

Zeno's childlike detachment from the consequences of his actions and volatile eagerness to carry out whatever crosses his mind makes him a far greater liability to universal stability than any one villain. As destructive and chaotic as beings such as Kid Buu or Moro may have been, they appeared largely constrained to the boundaries of their place and time in U7. You can't argue the same with Zeno as he's capable of annihilating everything that exists if the urge takes him.

Come to think of it, we do witness Zeno seemingly isolated and unable to remove himself from the void that was left of Future Trunks' timeline. Somehow relegating the Omni-King to that reality might allow for an alternate approach to neutralising the threat.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:42 pm

Lionel wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 pm Zeno's childlike detachment from the consequences of his actions and volatile eagerness to carry out whatever crosses his mind makes him a far greater liability to universal stability than any one villain. As destructive and chaotic as beings such as Kid Buu or Moro may have been, they appeared largely constrained to the boundaries of their place and time in U7. You can't argue the same with Zeno as he's capable of annihilating everything that exists if the urge takes him.

Come to think of it, we do witness Zeno seemingly isolated and unable to remove himself from the void that was left of Future Trunks' timeline. Somehow relegating the Omni-King to that reality might allow for an alternate approach to neutralising the threat.
Hmm good points.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 pm

I don't think that the SDB can remove Zeno's power.
Whis said that no matter what or who, Zen'oh cannot be defeated. If you could remove his power, he could be defeated by Bulma for example.
I know they said SDB can give any wish even kill a god. But Zen'oh is in another level. He is the top 1.

But you could teleport him (or them) to another timeline. :lol:
Vados Sama!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Is it Whis who said that? Pretty sure it's Kaioshin of East who said that. The same Kaioshin of East who didn't even know about Zeno's existence one saga prior.

I don't know about Bulma, but Chiaotzu definitely can handle Zeno. Since the former has some degree of fight sense.
Last edited by Grimlock on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Smilodon wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 pm I don't think that the SDB can remove Zeno's power.
Whis said that no matter what or who, Zen'oh cannot be defeated. If you could remove his power, he could be defeated by Bulma for example.
I know they said SDB can give any wish even kill a god. But Zen'oh is in another level. He is the top 1.

But you could teleport him (or them) to another timeline. :lol:
I believe they might be able to.

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:34 pm

I think once we get to see Zalama and understand what he is all about and how strong he is, then a lot of these questions we have can be answered.