Hybrid characters

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Hybrid characters

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:10 pm

We all know that Saiyans and humans can reproduce. Assuming that other species with human-like biology can reproduce, which ones would have the potential to make effective fighters, or just be interesting/weird combinations? (Something like Namek/Saiyan or Namek/human is probably impossible due to how they reproduce though).

Saiyan + Cerealian is one, the sniper eye plus all of the Saiyan abilities

Anything mixing with an angel is probably going to be strong (although technically we don't know how they reproduce, but they seem to have 2 sexes and typical biological characteristics of such). I also wonder if a half-angel would be subject to the rule about not using their powers to interfere.

Saiyan + Demon would be cool

Human + Tsufuru-jin = ultimate underdog tech-user?

Beerus race + Dyspo's race = Bunnycat

Brench-Seijin + Yardrat = IDK, but it would look funny

Ginyu's race + Yakon's race = Purple people eater?

Jiren's race + Galactic King's race = Grey alien with tentacles (aka the most alien-like alien)

Beerus race + Snackian = Catdog

Hera-Seijin + Saiyan = Blue-skinned Saiyan with orange hair, I guess

What others can you come up with?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Hybrid characters

Post by Saiya6Cit » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:59 am

Interesting.

I always thought of the possibility of Saiyan+Tsuru, whenever conquering takes place between two species there is also inbreeding, even if it is not recognized or accepted but it happens.

I believe saiyans were brute and thanks to the Tsufur technology they improved their civilization, too bad it was not enough to defeat freezer