Are the Dragon Ball Heroes machines actually cursed?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Are the Dragon Ball Heroes machines actually cursed?

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:26 pm

I mean, think about it.

They are machines that are capable of sucking people into a game world,, teleporting people in and out of the game and real world; if its link to the real world is cut off, it is impossible to exit this realm and a K.O. results in death in both the game and real life. And plus, if left unchecked these anomalies can cause the game world to collapse allowing characters and enemies to manifest themselves in reality. While the machines in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission initially lack this functionality, instead being shown to use holograms to represent the characters, Great Saiyaman 3 and Leggings develop the Hero Switch to allow players to utilize their Hero Avatars both in the game world and the real world. In World Mission, the machines used to play Super Dragon Ball Heroes lack the time travel aspect as the game world is just a virtual representation based upon the official history and its history is separate from the history recorded in the Scroll of Eternity as alterations to the game's timeline do not effect history outside of it, however they do compromise the stability of the game world which is actually a separate virtual world existing in another dimension.

The TL;DR of it is, if ALL OF WHAT I JUST SAID does not spell out "cursed" for you, then I don't know what does. I don't know how Earth's government didn't ban the sale and/or production of these machines to prevent any possible deaths. And it'd be even worse if these existed in real life!
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?