future android 21

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

granddragoonknight
Banned

future android 21

Post by granddragoonknight » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:12 pm

if goku black never happened how do you guys think android 21 would be able to fit in future trunks's era

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: future android 21

Post by TobyS » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:50 pm

She'd thrash everyone.

She wouldn't be able to revive the villains but it made no sense that happened anyway.

But she'd eat enough clones and kill Trunks anyway as he's the only fighter left he'd be overwhelmed by the clones and the equal power issue...

What year did she attack in the game?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:00 pm

I don't remember if Dragon Ball FighterZ stated at what point in time it takes place. But given Bulma's appearance, it must be in AGE 779, she looks exactly the same as she appeared in Movie 15. So it could be after the movie and before Universe 6 saga?

In the future, that is one year before Gohan's death. Android 21 would appear at some point between AGE 790 and AGE 794, depending on when Majin Buu saga occurred. And if I'm not mistaken, despite being an android, she is connected with Majin Buu in some way.

EDIT: A mistake. Just saw that in the game, Kaioshin of East and Kibito are no longer fused. That only happened in Universe 6 saga. So the game should take place after the tournament. It's still the same year, though.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:17 pm

TobyS wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:50 pm She'd thrash everyone.

She wouldn't be able to revive the villains but it made no sense that happened anyway.

But she'd eat enough clones and kill Trunks anyway as he's the only fighter left he'd be overwhelmed by the clones and the equal power issue...

What year did she attack in the game?

well only if she was controlled by her evil self yeah but if she's like the kind hearted true persona of 21 i doubt she would be doing that

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:18 pm

Grimlock wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:00 pm I don't remember if Dragon Ball FighterZ stated at what point in time it takes place. But given Bulma's appearance, it must be in AGE 779, she looks exactly the same as she appeared in Movie 15. So it could be after the movie and before Universe 6 saga?

In the future, that is one year before Gohan's death. Android 21 would appear at some point between AGE 790 and AGE 794, depending on when Majin Buu saga occurred. And if I'm not mistaken, despite being an android, she is connected with Majin Buu in some way.

EDIT: A mistake. Just saw that in the game, Kaioshin of East and Kibito are no longer fused. That only happened in Universe 6 saga. So the game should take place after the tournament. It's still the same year, though.
but tournament doesn't happen in trunks time and 21 could be a good android

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:08 am

granddragoonknight wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:18 pm
Grimlock wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:00 pm I don't remember if Dragon Ball FighterZ stated at what point in time it takes place. But given Bulma's appearance, it must be in AGE 779, she looks exactly the same as she appeared in Movie 15. So it could be after the movie and before Universe 6 saga?

Aha so without buu she's never finished, not just at the same time but ever, there's no boo sample to be had. No reason to make the clones as food, she's nothing but a blue print and empty lab/s. Did she invent the suppression field and cloning cats for herself or were they leftover weapons/plans?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:10 am

Kibito and Shin Defuse in BoG in the manga, does the game specifically tie to anime only events.

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:45 am

TobyS wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:08 am

Aha so without buu she's never finished, not just at the same time but ever, there's no boo sample to be had. No reason to make the clones as food, she's nothing but a blue print and empty lab/s. Did she invent the suppression field and cloning cats for herself or were they leftover weapons/plans?
not quite remember super android 13 where gero's computer was monitoring everything that was going on with the dragon team lets say that geros computer was active and took samples from trunks fight with babidi and dabura's fight when buu's shell was out in the open that could be plenty of time for 21 to be made as is

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:41 am

granddragoonknight wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:45 am
not quite remember super android 13 where gero's computer was monitoring everything that was going on with the dragon team lets say that geros computer was active and took samples from trunks fight with babidi and dabura's fight when buu's shell was out in the open that could be plenty of time for 21 to be made as is
I mean while both are not said to be canon the movies never tried to be while Fighterz is set after golden Freeza at least and “could have happened” in canon we know Gero stopped monitoring the dragon team but left his cell gathering robots for Cell.

We also aren't sure how the sampling works, does it bite them like a mosquito or scoop up their blood or tissue thats discarded I find it hard to believe they could pierce guys like Dabra without being noticed and destroyed. Trunks vaporised Babidis crew pretty quick. Puipui and yakons corpses were there for the taking tho.

However the big issue is buus egg we don't see it above ground in the future and I don't think the egg is made out of Buu himself. I don't think the bug could pierce it to access the buuey goodness inside and I'm not sure buu is even solid inside there as we see it's mostly gas that comes out.

We are past the year she would have appeared, I think without the Boo sample she never got finished in trunks or cells timeline which is lucky for those timelines and she'd be relatively unopposed and win.

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:22 pm

TobyS wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:41 am

I mean while both are not said to be canon the movies never tried to be while Fighterz is set after golden Freeza at least and “could have happened” in canon we know Gero stopped monitoring the dragon team but left his cell gathering robots for Cell.

We also aren't sure how the sampling works, does it bite them like a mosquito or scoop up their blood or tissue thats discarded I find it hard to believe they could pierce guys like Dabra without being noticed and destroyed. Trunks vaporised Babidis crew pretty quick. Puipui and yakons corpses were there for the taking tho.

However the big issue is buus egg we don't see it above ground in the future and I don't think the egg is made out of Buu himself. I don't think the bug could pierce it to access the buuey goodness inside and I'm not sure buu is even solid inside there as we see it's mostly gas that comes out.

We are past the year she would have appeared, I think without the Boo sample she never got finished in trunks or cells timeline which is lucky for those timelines and she'd be relatively unopposed and win.
if that doesn't work its always possible to have her time displaced

granddragoonknight
Banned

Post by granddragoonknight » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:25 pm

TobyS wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:41 am

also in kakarot game is possible