A Few Questions About Tao Pai Pai & Ninja Murasaki...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

A Few Questions About Tao Pai Pai & Ninja Murasaki...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:02 pm

1) Do Tao Pai Pai and Ninja Murasaki happen to know each other?

2) Is there any apparent animosity in-between Tao Pai Pai and Ninja Murasaki?

3) Would Piano have been able to persuade Tao Pai Pai and/or Ninja Murasaki to join the side of Piccolo Daimaō if the situation would have called for it?

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: A Few Questions About Tao Pai Pai & Ninja Murasaki...

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:02 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:02 pm 1) Do Tao Pai Pai and Ninja Murasaki happen to know each other?

3) Would Piano have been able to persuade Tao Pai Pai and/or Ninja Murasaki to join the side of Piccolo Daimaō if the situation would have called for it?
Concrete answers do not exist but I don't see why such a scenario cannot be written to fit the needs and interests of any who choose to do so!
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: A Few Questions About Tao Pai Pai & Ninja Murasaki...

Post by Lionel » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:31 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:02 pm 1) Do Tao Pai Pai and Ninja Murasaki happen to know each other?

1. Murasaki may have been aware of Tao Pai Pai by reputation but I can't imagine how their paths would have crossed unless it was in public by chance. Murasaki was the second-in-command of a regional general for the Red Ribbon Army. When he interacted with the RRA organisation Tao Pai Pai was addressed by the topmost commander himself. It's Commander Red who managed the negotiations for Tao Pai Pai's services.

2. Can't think of why there would be. They both hail from different backgrounds with disparate professions and interests. I can only imagine that they would come into conflict if the freelancing law-unto-himself assassin happened to find himself at odds with an authoritarian Red Ribbon Army who has control of the world.

3. Didn't Piccolo Daimou abhor humans? At best their lives would have been temporarily preserved for his amusement as society collapses and they revert back to savage, inhumane primitivism. In the long run he intended to kill all of them. I don't see why Piano would go against his "father's" intentions unless Daimou was willing to use personally inducted humans for aggression against other humans.