Who of Goku Vegeta and Broly be closest to the saiyan transformation of the omnitrix?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Who of Goku Vegeta and Broly be closest to the saiyan transformation of the omnitrix?

Post by DSB » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:30 am

Hear me out.

On https://old.reddit.com/r/AskScienceFict ... x_and_its/ this thread someone posted a comment where it said: "Omnitrix variations would bring them to their ideal biological state"

So if thats true, then if the Omnitrix would scan a Saiyan, who would the resulting Perfected Saiyan Transformation be closest to? Goku, Vegeta or Broly?

And how strong would the "ideal state" would be?

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Re: Who of Goku Vegeta and Broly be closest to the saiyan transformation of the omnitrix?

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:29 pm

This requires some context...

The Omnitrix comes from the cartoon series Ben 10. It is an alien device that contains the DNA of every living thing in the universe, and allows a person to change into any alien being at all.It was meant to be used for communication/social purposes, but an alien being named Vilgax wanted to use it to conquer the universe. It eventually fell into the hands of 10-year-old ben Tennyson, who at first started with access to ten aliens.

So, if the device has Saiyan DNA, then its wielder could potentially access a Super Saiyan mode. But since all Super Saiyan modes are unique in some way, there's no real way to say what the transformation would be like or how its power could be measured.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Re: Who of Goku Vegeta and Broly be closest to the saiyan transformation of the omnitrix?

Post by super michael » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:02 pm

DragonBallFoodie wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:29 pm This requires some context...

The Omnitrix comes from the cartoon series Ben 10. It is an alien device that contains the DNA of every living thing in the universe, and allows a person to change into any alien being at all.It was meant to be used for communication/social purposes, but an alien being named Vilgax wanted to use it to conquer the universe. It eventually fell into the hands of 10-year-old ben Tennyson, who at first started with access to ten aliens.

So, if the device has Saiyan DNA, then its wielder could potentially access a Super Saiyan mode. But since all Super Saiyan modes are unique in some way, there's no real way to say what the transformation would be like or how its power could be measured.
In Ben 10 we seen his alien mature and even transform, heck Ben has given birth in some of his alien form like Big Chill.

Although here are the devices in Ben 10:

Omnitrix - Able to turn into alien
Ultimatrix - Able to turn into an Ultimate Alien, which the Ultimatrix simulate the DNA in the harshest conditions possible for 1 million years.
Biomnitrix - Able to turn into a combo of two aliens.

If Ben has the Master Control, then he can stay a alien 24/7, which he would get in his 18th birthday.

I can imagine Goku and Broly DNA being trained for 1 million years in the harshet condition, that would be really powerful. Heck maybe Ben might unlocked transformation that no Saiyan has achieved.

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:27 pm

Did any of the shows go into detail regarding the DNA? Like is it from a specific alien person, or just generic DNA to allow the user to become a member of that species?
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

Ironixie

Post by Ironixie » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:00 pm

You mean who would it be most like out of the 3? There are a few things to get out of the way first, ben would have to learn ki control, ki isn't inherently a Saiyan trait they're equipped with, they may naturally learn it but you still have to learn it, since Ben is a human in a Saiyan body, I think it'd be a situation like Goku black or Ginyu, where he has to figure out how to use the body, Saiyan bodies seem to give issues at first to people who aren't Saiyans, Ginyu and Goku black had trouble controlling Goku's power, this isn't entirely because they're in a new body, but also because they're specifically in a Saiyan body, because when Ginyu swapped places with a Frieza Soldier, he had no problem controlling all of his power but did have a problem controlling Goku's.

As for how strong they'd be, I think 2 experts on both verses discussed this before, Seth and Kuro, and discussed how the watch would like to perform some kind of pseudo-Super Saiyan 3 transformation, and what I mean by that is the watch would draw out every ounce of Saiyan potential like ssj3 does. So for example, if Ben scanned Saiyan DNA and it would draw out the potential of a Saiyan to its limit, assuming he's figured out ki, he'd be as strong as ssj3 Goku in the Buu saga in his base. But that's assuming he's a normal Saiyan like Goku, if he's like Broly, it'd simply be incalculable, but as a lowball, he'd be like base Broly in the Gogeta movie, but 400x stronger. On top of that, Ben would likely be able to control his new Saiyan body the same way Goku Black did, as Ben seems to always figure out the biology of every alien he comes across.

So in conclusion, I think Ben would be like Super Saiyan 3 Broly who has the adaptability of Goku Black.

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Well, what does that mean? Does it mean the strongest possible form, or does it mean something that is most stereotypically aligned with saiyan characteristics?

'Cause I think it's Broly on both counts. lol Not only is he easily the strongest saiyan in history but he's about as simple-minded and primal as saiyans come, plus according to whatever weird canonical subtext he's apparently infused oozaru power into his version of super saiyan or...something.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:18 am

Goku's saiyan DNA would be the most superior. While Broly is stronger, God ki, ui and the mastery of training makes Goku strongest.

Ultimate saiyan would probably be a combo of Ss4, God ki and and maybe UI and UE.