Thoughts on Final Gohan

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Thoughts on Final Gohan

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:11 pm

I wonder if Final Gohan suggests that Saiyans can somewhat influence their transformations to a certain extent similar to the way Frieza's race can but obviously not as pronounced.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Thoughts on Final Gohan

Post by BWri » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:31 pm

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:11 pm I wonder if Final Gohan suggests that Saiyans can somewhat influence their transformations to a certain extent similar to the way Frieza's race can but obviously not as pronounced.
I believe it's been clear that they can. I've been saying for the last few years if you look at all the new transformations during the FT and the ToP. Even Gohan mentioned taking his own path. Each form is a response to what each Saiyan needs in that moment. God forms are unique to the energy source that powers them. And some forms use combinations and principles of multiple forms, but yes, Saiyans are very flexible when it comes to transformations.

Character Specific Forms:
Vegeta line: Mutated SSJ2 (surpasses SSJ3), Blue Evo, Ultra Ego

Goku line: SSJ3 (only other user is Gotenks who is a magical being), UI Sign, Ultra Instinct

Goku Black line: SSJ Rose - response to Zamasu's god ki

Trunks line: Limit Breaking SSJ2, SSJ Ikari

Broly line: Wrathful , Legendary (Green haired form)

Kale line: Berserk/Rampaging/Legendary SSJ, Controlled Berserk SSJ (Super Saiyan C-type)
Kefla - Hybrid Legendary SSJ2

Gohan line: in Super Ultimate now acts as a transformation, now Final Gohan
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:28 am

BWri wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:31 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:11 pm I wonder if Final Gohan suggests that Saiyans can somewhat influence their transformations to a certain extent similar to the way Frieza's race can but obviously not as pronounced.
I believe it's been clear that they can. I've been saying for the last few years if you look at all the new transformations during the FT and the ToP. Even Gohan mentioned taking his own path. Each form is a response to what each Saiyan needs in that moment. God forms are unique to the energy source that powers them. And some forms use combinations and principles of multiple forms, but yes, Saiyans are very flexible when it comes to transformations.

Goku line: SSJ3 (only other user is Gotenks who is a magical being), UI Sign, Ultra Instinct

Kale line: Berserk/Rampaging/Legendary SSJ, Controlled Berserk SSJ (Super Saiyan C-type)

I wonder how a Super Saiyan 4 could be further developed.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:28 am

I wonder how a Super Saiyan 4 could be further developed. Like what color should the form be? Like maybe purple.

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by BWri » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:21 am

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:28 am

I wonder how a Super Saiyan 4 could be further developed. Like what color should the form be? Like maybe purple.
I was hoping Broly could get the GT forms since the Wrathful state uses the power of Oozaru. If Broly gets it, then green or purple would be cool. I like black or brown though.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:05 am

BWri wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:21 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:28 am

I was hoping Broly could get the GT forms since the Wrathful state uses the power of Oozaru. If Broly gets it, then green or purple would be cool. I like black or brown though.
Green would be interesting.

Soba Mask
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soba Mask » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:35 pm

Gohan Beast is his name.

And he is awesome... Stongest there is. Can't wait for Goku to spot him

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:37 pm

While I haven't been exactly "WOW'd" by any of the modern transformations, I will say that Gohan "Beast" is by far THE WORST looking form in the entire series.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:52 pm

I think it looks like that parody from Codename Kids Next Door:

Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:43 pm

I liked it a lot better back when it was called "Limited Palette Super Saiyan."
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!