Dragonball GT Gohan

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:43 pm

Ill say it again, isnt the reason we switched forums is because of people like Manga Ka Kyo! ?

Manga Ka Kyo!
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Manga Ka Kyo! » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:24 am

:shock: Not following you? but you've got a cool icon. Kakashi is the coolest! 8)
CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA!!!!!!
http://animekick.50megs.com/

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:57 pm

SaiyaJedi wrote:
Deus ex Machina wrote:
As for whether he'll show up in the edited version... it depends on how well they can disguise his similarity to said dictator.
They'll just edit his moustache so he looks like Stalin. And give him the name "Stalin". Because we all know Stalin is evil anyway, right?

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:33 pm

No, remember this is for the U.S. market, I think they'll fill out his moustache and says he's Saddam Hussein.

RoninDRE

Post by RoninDRE » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:33 pm

I don't know If you guys know(but should) Dragonball GT was not made by Akira toriyama. After Dragonball Z he wanted to end it but bird studios kept wanting to make money off of it, so he gave the property license and his assistants and bird studio made GT. This explains also why GT did so poorly. The rating were no where near as close as DBZ in japan and consequently they ended it very quickly, thus it's no where near as long as GT. Don't blame toriyama for GT. Cuz he didn't make it!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:39 pm

Sun_Wukong wrote:Ill say it again, isnt the reason we switched forums is because of people like Manga Ka Kyo! ?
That's a bit unfair. The reason the forum was switched is more or less outlined below the rules for the forum (which I'm about to address) over on its respective page.

Now, there's a few new folks posting in this forum. In case you've by-passed the rules... please read them. PLEASE. The first rule, which takes priority above and beyond all others... is proper grammar. If you can't type properly, you're going to be sent on your way. That's just how it is. I've said it before, I'll say it again: we're really trying to foster a totally different type of forum environment, and proper grammar is the first step towards that.

Thanks, and have fun!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::