Where did this come from?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VenomSymbiote
Patreon Supporter

Where did this come from?

Post by VenomSymbiote » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 am

I was browsing the interwebs when I came across this screenshot:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/drago ... aAndCo.jpg

Exactly what episode is this from, because Vegeta looks hilarious in this picture, and I really want to see the episode this happens in.

DBHighDefinition
Regular

Re: Where did this come from?

Post by DBHighDefinition » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 am

VenomSymbiote wrote:I was browsing the interwebs when I came across this screenshot:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/drago ... aAndCo.jpg

Exactly what episode is this from, because Vegeta looks hilarious in this picture, and I really want to see the episode this happens in.
I think it's right before Cell announces himself on T.V. So, I think episode 167.
[quote="Roshi in DB Evolution"]Believe it punk, you're getting your clock, cleaned![/quote]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/DBHighDef]My old YouTube is back up and running![/url]

DB_Fan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DB_Fan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:09 am

I think it is from episode 167.

missyv

Post by missyv » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 am

I can't remember the name of the episode but it's after Trunks comes back from fighting Cell who announces that he is going to do a tournament. Bulma comes rushing in to see how Trunks is and knocks everyone over in the process.
Thats why they all look scared :lol:

RoarkVegeta
Patreon Supporter

Post by RoarkVegeta » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 am

It's on the first Cell Games DVD, I'm sure.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:36 am

God, Vegeta looks horrible. I didn't know his eyes could stretch that far. :lol:
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

rzerox21xx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by rzerox21xx » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 pm

That's a Yukio Ebizawa episode. He has a habit of making a bad looking Vegeta, especially the famous episode 51 where he attacks the Namekian village and look like Yogi Bear.

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 pm

rzerox21xx wrote:That's a Yukio Ebizawa episode. He has a habit of making a bad looking Vegeta, especially the famous episode 51 where he attacks the Namekian village and look like Yogi Bear.
Yes, this is actually from episode 167. And for the record, his name is actually Ebisawa Yukio.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

VenomSymbiote
Patreon Supporter

Post by VenomSymbiote » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks guys!

Kroni_Hunter
Regular

Post by Kroni_Hunter » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah, he looks particularly awful in that episode. The outfit's terrible for one thing, the worst part was when he's talking about Cell tricking him and that he's still the stronger warrior.
"An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world; a pessimest fears that this is true."