Super Episode 13 (04 October 2015)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sanorin
Beyond Newbie

Re: Super Episode 13 (04 October 2015)

Post by sanorin » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Gmez9 wrote:It will be out one day. If fans support current Dragonball (super, heroes,etc...
Dude that sounds like AF crap... :clap:

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:08 am

Gmez9 wrote:I was given the opportunity to read (script) of a series called Dragonball Ultimate a long time ago (which was in between the 100 years gt skipped. By Toei, and it was an abandoned project. A good series, too bad because it was better than every Dragonball title to date despite being associated with GT.
Man, this takes me back to the end of 90's with all that AF stuff after GT! :)

I am sorry, but I am certain that you fell for some of that scam that circles the internet.
If something like this existed, then you would be informed by Kanzeshuu staff on this very page.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:49 pm

What Gmez9 mentioned is probably fake but due to Gt being a big part of heroes,I won't be surprised if we get something related to it in the future after Toriyama is done with the franchise.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:57 am

Not al all. Skepticism is expected and sarcasm.

Sometimes talking to this fanbase is beyond me sometimes but this was an abandoned project. I don't have reason to go on about it.

And no, it has nothing to do with internet rumors or doujinshi, etc.

This was a project by toei animation, and I'm sorry but no they wouldn't have something like this. Perhaps if it was announced (which it never was but produced ages ago). Companies do this all the time. This was your reason for the internet buzz because of a project, not just fan fiction and dreams.

I have all the information on it from the source. I only came here to give you all a heads up, but I did expect the remarks given......

At any rate, I'm just watching ultimate get cannibolized since battle of gods came out. I see elements and content in xenoverse, super, heroes, etc.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:01 am

If you have these resources, can you put some out? There's not much point to even bringing it to our attention, otherwise.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:07 am

Also, gt had 64 ep +1 TV special (goku Jr gaiden).

But, they had 5 planned out and only 1 other special was animated but never put on the market called (evil goku in which had ssj5) 6 pt.

Vulcan specials ( gotenks 3 adult, golden gohan 4, vegita 4, vulcan. Never animated.

Z18 ( very much like the dbh gdm5 without goku, and with golden gohan ssj4, never animated)

Other than that, they made ultimate 3 sagas in and has movies/specials with it. Don't be surprised when it drops years later. I want the credit of telling you all.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 am

Gmez9 wrote:Also, gt had 64 ep +1 TV special (goku Jr gaiden).

But, they had 5 planned out and only 1 other special was animated but never put on the market called (evil goku in which had ssj5) 6 pt.

Vulcan specials ( gotenks 3 adult, golden gohan 4, vegita 4, vulcan. Never animated.

Z18 ( very much like the dbh gdm5 without goku, and with golden gohan ssj4, never animated)

Other than that, they made ultimate 3 sagas in and has movies/specials with it. Don't be surprised when it drops years later. I want the credit of telling you all.
That sounds so fucking fake and AF-ish.

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:16 am

I would be happy to, but I cannot legally do so. I have been sitting back for a while, did some things in the community and am an indirect hero of the new content we are getting in a way.

I assure everyone here, if you support current Dragonball it will be easier for another part of the community who made investments in super (I'm one of them) to get the unreleased material to the fans.

I want to point studios in the right direction to talk with TOEI but they don't care unless money is involved. It's a thing, but if you aren't in negotiation, then they won't acknowledge it. They won't sell it either because it's their intellectual property.

The in house studio who developed it are disband, and nothing is planned. It was supposed to drop in 2005.

My friend has the documents with all the legal information, but he only keeps in contact with one of the fellows involved in the ultimate project.

I will in time give you names, and everything else you want to know.

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:28 am

Yeah, until its announced. Which I seriously doubted at first because that ship has sailed long ago. I learned about thousands of canceled anime projects, some I have gotten to see, well known anime as well. I wasn't too happy, and it's different on the other side because you know but can't share. Most of these projects will never see the light of day, but ultimate is in consideration.

And ssjgssj sounded legit before it was unveiled ?

My goal is to get the company's attention so they can reinvest in it so that we as fans can see it legally. The only way of doing this is to make a name for yourself in the business, or have an abundance of money.

If you have any questions about ultimate, feel free to ask.

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:35 am

I will gather everything I have, and ask if its a greenlight to go ahead and share content. If not, I will plan with a group of investors to get the wheel in motion.

irreality
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by irreality » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:56 am

If you legally can't share the source, you shouldn't be talking about this at all, quite honestly. Your hearsay is just as "classified" as anything else.

But as someone else mentioned, I don't know why you are sharing this information. If you wish to generate interest, you aren't selling it at all. You are making it sound worse than a lot of fanfiction. The fact that nobody knows who you are or why you are sharing this just exacerbates that.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 am

if you want people to believe you then you'll have to tell us something we don't know that'll come true soon such as the length of freeze's fight with goku and vegeta or a plot point that will be reveled soon or the exact date that xv2 will be announced on.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:48 am

Well, it is simple, but I definitely have a 100 % hunch that Gmez9 is a fake leaker.
Not only is the info rudiculous, but people who really know, have different agenda.

Well, fake leakers are usually easy to read, it's always - I have this top secret script or I have a friend who has a friend that works at and he told me...
Leakers usually provide solid info that is not so revealing, because mostly, they are at risk of loosing a job - which we witnessed here with TOEI Phils employee who shared with us production cells and bits of info.
Leakers also can provide info to a third party, in this case admins of this page, so they are not at such high risk of releasing the info directly.
There is bunch of real guys over one Star Wars News page, that give out some facts from production.

Oh yeah, I have this info that there is series in production with SSJ5, SSJ6, SSJ7 and like 10 unproduced movies with two of them 50% finished where Goku merges with Golden Gohan, Freeza and Baby.
I have heard things like this from my elementary school friends druing the GT run and countless of stuff like that over the internet since I am fan of the series for more than a decade now.

So, please Gmez9, stop trying to create a hype with rudiculous info, as you are only embarassing yourself.
You are of course welcome as a fellow fan on this message boards and we can discuss the relevant and anything about the Dragon Ball.
You can test your ideas on ''new show'' in Fan section over other fan fictions ;)

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:30 am

This is the thread for a single episode of Dragon Ball Super. If you want to discuss this other project, please make a new thread.
-Rachel

UltimateHammerBro
Advanced Regular

Post by UltimateHammerBro » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:37 am

Did anyone doubt it was fake? :lol:
I'm a webcomic artist! Check out http://tapastic.com/series/Hearts

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:10 pm

I think it's probably true, maybe Gmez9 is Julian Assange
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:55 pm

I was told not to share the information, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to moving the wheel.

I know we get result in numbers, and the Japanese fans sway the creators minds and everyone else comes later.

I was trying to find a way to pass it off to someone reliable in case I get behind on my own projects. I have no hidden objective, I've been apart of the anime community for many years and I think this site is positive for Dragonball fans.

The business world can be harsh, and I shouldn't of said anything, but I feel that it's wrong what happened. And to recent material I've seen its cannibolizm at its finest.

I wanted to get it out because it's a big thing. And I think it would be a big chapter to add to the Dragonball franchise.

It seems like it's being cannibolized, and wanted to share because the stuff you will see would have you flip if you knew the storyline to Ultimate.

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:20 pm

This is impossible. Take it or leave it. It's still crazy to watch everything unfold and be one of the ones who knows exactly where certain content originated from when I see it, even if its been altered.

Gmez9

Post by Gmez9 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:30 pm

They would only share info to admins of a website if it was going to drop soon, just to get a buzz. Unfortunately, this project doesn't work that way. Internet was utter crap back then. I lucked out. It's a very old project.

Also, most of the information I obtained was when studio susaano (creators of ultimate) who are disband. They claim to have done the lucci vs luffy fight as well as many other projects.

There was a studio "Ganymede" who picked it up and Toei filed a lawsuit in 2007.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Gmez9 wrote:I was told not to share the information, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to moving the wheel.

I know we get result in numbers, and the Japanese fans sway the creators minds and everyone else comes later.

I was trying to find a way to pass it off to someone reliable in case I get behind on my own projects. I have no hidden objective, I've been apart of the anime community for many years and I think this site is positive for Dragonball fans.

The business world can be harsh, and I shouldn't of said anything, but I feel that it's wrong what happened. And to recent material I've seen its cannibolizm at its finest.

I wanted to get it out because it's a big thing. And I think it would be a big chapter to add to the Dragonball franchise.

It seems like it's being cannibolized, and wanted to share because the stuff you will see would have you flip if you knew the storyline to Ultimate.
So it is like a project of some people you know? Like fan project? I don't get it at all, it's confusing.